BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jodi C.
The only thing we use won't even try anything different we will drive all over town if we can't find it. I live by Dawn for grease and getting the dishes cleanest.
Tonya G.
Ripley , TN
I love Dawn dish liquid. One drop is all it takes to get the dishes clean. We also use it on our dog and cat for fleas. It works great without the harsh chemicals
Yulya V.
Port Reading, NJ
I tried Dawn the other day to wash dirty and greasy dish and it does miracles! No other dish detergent can hold up to Dawn and I tried many, believe me. This product is concentrated and you need just a little soap to get the job done. I'm glad I decided to try something new, I was pleasantly surprised!
Patty B.
My go to for everything! Not only for my dishes but a few drops to clean the tub after kids take a bath cuts dirt and grime , not hard scrubbing. Dawn is perfect!
Elise N.
Waukesha, WI
Foams nicely and takes grease right off the pan. Sometimes I have to let it sit with water in pots if there is dried on food, but within an hour, I can easily remove and clean it. A little goes a long way so it seems like the bottle lasts forever. Dawn is the only dish soap I'll buy.
Kristen S.
Clean dishes is something I do not want to take chances on. Dawn is a great name with great products. I love that the dawn ultra concentrated dish soap creates a lot of suds. I do not like when dish soap does not stay bubbly in my dish water. What kind of product would not keep suds in my sink? I don't have to worry about that with dawn. A great piece of mind that everything is coming out clean!
Alexis K.
Odenville, AL
I use this for way more than dishes. I have used it to get stains out of clothes, clean marching band shoes, and even wash my car to a streak-free shine! Plus, it still does a good job on dishes! The perfect multi-tanker cleaning product.
Shannon G.
This soap does it all! It cuts grease like you would not believe. I don't have to soak my dishes long or scrub hard when I'm using Dawn. I love the smell and it isn't too hard on my hands. I love using it with some mint on my dog because it cleans him off and, honestly, kills the fleas! Also, I mix this with some vinegar to clean my bathroom without having to scrub away my life! Excellent product.
Candace C.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is the only dish detergent that I use now and will probably ever use. I like the smell and I feel confident that whatever I use it on is clean when I'm done whether that be my hands, dishes or counter-tops. I even use this to bathe my dogs and it works great on fleas!! Love Dawn!!
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid that I trust to use. It cuts through the toughest messes and is safe enough to use on my dogs to get the super clean if needed. I also use it to hand wash microfiber lens cleaning clothes for eyeglasses or televisions and it leaves no residue on the cloth that would potentially harm whatever you are cleaning. The different scents Dawn comes in is just an added bonus!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?