BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Kailey T.
I love and appreciate the Dawn brand it such and amazing product! Safe for animals and use at home. It is definitely the only liquid dish soap I will ever use
Cristi B.
Science Hill, KY
We use dawn on all of our dishes they are spot free and look ready to party when they are done. We also use it to clean the windows and cars at home as well
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Use this stuff for pretty much everything!! Dishes, shower, rugs, stain pretreat, dog shampoo, weed killer. I think it's the most versatile liquid in my house!
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
I always use dawn! Never generic or any knock off brands to help with the dishes! Dawn always gets the job done in the kitchen and a little bit goes a long way
Sarah F.
Muskegon, MI
This is definitely a favorite brand and product of mine. It lasts forever! I hand wash most of my dishes and this 18oz bottle has lasted me months and months!
Sandra G.
Even though I try different dish soaps I always come back to Dawn. Love its grease fighting power and the fact that it comes in a variety of types is a bonus.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
No other dishwashing soap works like Dawn! I never try any other brand because nothing compares. A little goes a long way and really get dishes nice and clean.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
I love dawn. it does really get the job done. my mom used it to clean the vent over her stove and it took all the grease off. so yeah my family use dawn a lot.
Alexandra L.
No other soap cuts grease like Dawn. Just about any food-on-clothing stain I've had came out using this plus cold water. Saves so much time with just a little!
Jessica R.
Sheridan, IL
Dawn dish soap is amazing! They come in some amazing scents. I only have to use a little bit and I can have all my dishes done! I definitely wont ever switch.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?