BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Lyndsay H.
Loveland, OH
This stuff is powerful. I have tried using the off brand stuff. Often we hear that the generic stuff is really the brand name but with a no name label. I don't think that is true with this. I can use a drop or two of Dawn and it will clean a sink full of dishes and with the other brand I'll have to use several squirts to get the same effect. I will only use Dawn now. It actually saves me money to just buy Dawn
Sarah O.
Sheridan, WY
It's the only dish soap that I've used that gets the grime out of my dirty hats and gets grease or dirt off dishes, walls, counters, and floors with minimal effort.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I have been using the daw for years I use too add bleach but not with this dawn . I use this because when using herbs in cooking they stain your dishes such as turmeric .. In the summer groomers advise this dawn to rid fleas !
Shaneyry O.
Great dish soap the only brand I use for my dishes. It's inexpensive cleans dishes well I recommend this product 100% leaves hands soft and dishes spot free
kerri d.
Dawn dish soap is the best and only one we use, it leaves my dishes clean and no residue also it's great for a lot of household cleaning without all the chemicals.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
I really like this product, it doesn't leave that nasty greasy film on your dishes like some do. A lot may not know this but you can give your dog a bath in Dawn, you soap them up and leave it on for 10 minutes this is a natural way to prevent fleas! So done is great for more than just doing the dishes
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Mega Parent Expert
I use nothing but dawn to clean my dishes I love the smell and how clean it gets everything I have also tried it in my hair because it tends to get oily after a day and it worked wonders making it not so oily so quick so I would recommend this to anyone cause you can use it a variety of ways
Morgan O.
Manteca, CA
Great basic dish soap. Suds up really well allowing you to get a lot of dishes done. Plus, they always help animals after an oil spill. Who can't get behind that??
Yulya V.
Port Reading, NJ
I tried Dawn the other day to wash dirty and greasy dish and it does miracles! No other dish detergent can hold up to Dawn and I tried many, believe me. This product is concentrated and you need just a little soap to get the job done. I'm glad I decided to try something new, I was pleasantly surprised!
Tonya G.
Ripley , TN
I love Dawn dish liquid. One drop is all it takes to get the dishes clean. We also use it on our dog and cat for fleas. It works great without the harsh chemicals
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?