BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
The only dish soap I've used so far that will get all grease off completely the first time!!! I also use dawn for other cleaning in my home and it's amazing!!
Alexandra L.
No other soap cuts grease like Dawn. Just about any food-on-clothing stain I've had came out using this plus cold water. Saves so much time with just a little!
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
Good product, great scent choices.. it works really well on touch grease and leaves plates nice and shiny.super bubbly, which is important to me.. great soap!
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Use this stuff for pretty much everything!! Dishes, shower, rugs, stain pretreat, dog shampoo, weed killer. I think it's the most versatile liquid in my house!
Cristi B.
Science Hill, KY
We use dawn on all of our dishes they are spot free and look ready to party when they are done. We also use it to clean the windows and cars at home as well
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
This is one of the dishwashing liquid I normally buy really good they have it and a lot of scents and you can use it for a lot of things besides washing dishes
Melonie W.
Modesto, CA
I have used this brand forever as did my mother. Something seems to have changed with the formula though, it is not as bubbly and long lasting as it once was.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Dawn really does cut the grease while using less liquid. Its a little pricey as dish liquid goes but totally worth it if you're willing to spend a little more.
Tabitha S.
By far one of my favorite dish soaps! With dawn a little goes a long way! Love the smell and how well it cuts through grease and keeps my dishes looking great!
Jasmine T.
I feel in love with this product when I lived with my mother in law she always used dawn soap because it takes off everything and you don't need to much of it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?