BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?169 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Veronica C.
Excellent product. I tried with other different brands to see if there are something similar and it's not the same when it's time to do the dishes I prefer this product.
Liz M.
El Cajon, CA
This is the BEST dish soap. My mom always told me to buy the blue Dawn dish soap but for some reason I always bought what was on sale. I learned my lesson. Dawn is the best, it lasts, it bubbles, it cleans! I love the blue Dawn!!!!!
Kimberly W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing beats dawn dishwashing detergent. It's the only soap I feel gets dishes clean. If it can get oil off animals it can clean anything! Love it. Leaves dishes shiny.
Courtney W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is one of the only brands I use for dish soap.I love all the scents that it comes in.I love how strong the smell is wile I am washing my dishes and its hard on grease.
Christopher B.
La Fayette, GA
Are you a mechanic? Are you accidentally stuck without some style of gritty awesome soap to clean off the grime? CONGRADULATIONS! You're not completely screwed if you have dawn soap around! It breaks off all those nasty grimy oils.
Ashley N.
Winamac, IN
I love Dawn! Gets my dishes so clean, but I found it also has a second great purpose for me. It kills fleas on Dogs like no other and is way cheaper than most Dog shampoos!
Larisa L.
Midland, TX
The only dish soap I buy. It's so soapy and don't need much. I love that it comes in a huge bottle so that I don't have to keep replacing it since I use it all the time!
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
This is a great dish soap, i use a lot of cooking oil and this dish soap is one of the best i have found, and is gentle on the hands , there are also a lot of great scents.
Tiffany N.
Dagsboro, DE
The ONLY dish soap I like and use!! My mom uses/used Dawn and now so do I . I have tried other products, but I love Dawn. It lasts a long time, you don't need to use a lot to wash dishes, and it is great as a shampoo for pets.
Marco C.
San Diego, CA
This that I used on my daily basic it removes stains more easily basically it gets the job plus it's smell so good I have used this product until this day I obsuly love it
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?