BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Misty S.
Everson, WA
Great product. Takes grease off better than any product that I have ever used. Also is effective in such a small amount that it is the most cost effective product available.
Lori L.
Crestview, FL
My favorite for multiple applications. Great at the basics of dishwashers, no residue. Also works great for bathing dirty dogs that get covered in greasy or sticky substances.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love Dawn. Its the only kind of dish washing liquid I will use. And even though they have different scents you can choose from, I only use the standard blue one. I love it!
Sandi S.
Leominster, MA
Love this stuff!! Always gets my greasiest dishes and pans sparkling clean. I also use it as a jewelry and eyeglass cleaner! Smells good and you don't need much to do the job.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Dawn is the best dish soap ever. I turn on my hot water and add a bit of dawn, and boom my dishes come out sparkling clean without having to scrub so much like other dish soaps.
Ruby G.
Great soap for washing dishes obviously.. But this is the same soap we use to wash our hands in the kitchen and this soap leaves your hands very dry. It has a good scent too
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I use this all the time its the only dish soap I will buy its awesome and a little bit goes a log way. it gets rid of grease easily and smells great. your dishes will thank you :)
Kelci L.
Gibsonville, NC
Hands down the best liquid dish soap. It can be used for several different uses as well! It has a clean fresh scent to it. I would recommend it to anyone! Gets the job done!
Felicia W.
Austell, GA
Dawn is my number one dish soap. it just cuts through grease so easily i hardly have to scrub. and when I'm done washing, my hands feel so soft. you can never go wrong with dawn
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Dawn Ultra from my experience the best dish washing liquid. It is thick and acts as a really great washing agent especially when i use the frying pan with oily stuff. Love it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back