BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
The only dish soap I've used so far that will get all grease off completely the first time!!! I also use dawn for other cleaning in my home and it's amazing!!
Christian H.
San Pablo, CA
Dawn is powerful! You get the most lather for the least amount of liquid poured. It get grease off off dishes almost effortlessly. It's a classic for a reason.
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
I love Dawn Dish Soap its the only brand that I use on my dishes and also Dawn works really well with getting stains out of clothes it is really great product
Megan S.
This bottle seems to have lasted forever – which is a good thing. When I have grease on my hands, this is what I turn to to get it off. Good stuff right here!
Mz T.
I love Dawn because it is tough and grease and saves me time with washing my dishes. They also support the wildlife conservation which I think is really cool.
Molly B.
Olympia
This has been my tried and true since i did the dishes as a chore growing up. the scent is clean but not gross and floral. it gets stuff really sparkly clean.
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap I use. I use it on clothing stains as well. My favorite is the Dawn power clean with overnight soaking power in 5 minutes.
Tammy C.
Works the best for cutting grease. I not only use it for dishes but on other household things that need to be degreased. Occasionally I use it on my hair even.
Jose M.
Bronx, NY
Since I've started using dawn I've noticed that I don't have to use a lot of soap to remove grease from my plates etc. I wouldn't trade it for any other soap.
Kailey T.
I love and appreciate the Dawn brand it such and amazing product! Safe for animals and use at home. It is definitely the only liquid dish soap I will ever use
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?