BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amber L.
I've tried switching to cheaper brands or buy one that I have a coupon for. I no longer do that. None of them compare to Dawn. I use it for all kinds of things besides the dishes. Washing the dogs, getting stains out of laundry, you name it!
WebM D.
Tried & true, this has always been my go to dish liquid. I've never found a competing product that bubbles like this. This is also an awesome way to stain treat your clothes. Just dab a little on a stain, let sit and scrub gently with an old toothbrush. Throw it in the washer & stain will be gone. And it's cheap!
Sandra S.
Louisville, KY
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I'll buy. I feel like it cleans my dishes so much better than anything else I've ever bought. I also love how much it suds. I can't tell you how many other dishwashing liquids I've bought that lose suds after about 5 min or less. Definitely recommend this product!
Tammy S.
DAWN has always been my go to dish soap. I have tried other brands but they just do not compare to DAWN. When I use this I feel like my dishes are really clean. I even use this on my pets to get rid of fleas. Other dish soaps do not compare with the grease cutting or the cleanliness of the dishes.
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert
We use dawn dish soap for everything! It works great and is very gentle. Did you know if your toilet is clogged up, you can squirt a generous amount of dawn soap in the bowl, and wait a few minutes, flush the toilet, and it will go down with no plunging! It is also great at cleaning your toilet!
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
The only liquid dish soap I have been using for years since I learned how to wash dishes. It effectively removes grease so fast and easy. It works hard so I don't have to. You just can't go wrong with Dawn. I like purchasing the big bottle at home dept stores. it lasts me a long time⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley, CA
No other product comes close to this I don't mind paying a little extra knowing how well this works will never use a different issue All You've Done For Life cuts through grease no problems and you don't have to use as much as other brands so it last a little longer absolutely love this stuff
Amanda J.
My husband is a mechanic and hates to be covered in grime when he gets home. Dawn dish soap is the only one that really cuts the grease. We keep one in the shower and one next to the sink and it never failed me.
Lyndsay H.
Loveland, OH
This stuff is powerful. I have tried using the off brand stuff. Often we hear that the generic stuff is really the brand name but with a no name label. I don't think that is true with this. I can use a drop or two of Dawn and it will clean a sink full of dishes and with the other brand I'll have to use several squirts to get the same effect. I will only use Dawn now. It actually saves me money to just buy Dawn
Sarah O.
Sheridan, WY
It's the only dish soap that I've used that gets the grime out of my dirty hats and gets grease or dirt off dishes, walls, counters, and floors with minimal effort.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?