BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Rebecca M.
Eden, NC
Is there any other brand!? My daughters have super sensitive skin and dawn is the only dish soap that doesn't break their hands out. Hands down best out there..
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
A staple in my home. We don't just use it for dishes either. I make a homemade all purpose cleaner and I use dawn in it. Also to get tough stains out of clothes
Dawn Original is great for not only getting dishes clean, but so many other things- I use it in cleaning and it helps kill fleas on animals. Great multi-tasker!
Janine C.
Brentwood, CA
I only buy Dawn because they are safe for environment and I have seen videos where environmentalists wash dirty birds with Dawn. I like how much suds I get too.
Jana-hunter C.
Plumerville, AR
I have always used Dawn ultra original scent. My mom always used it and I just started using it too once I moved out. I just love it and it gets my dishes clean
Brittany M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I use this on my dishes mostly. You don't need much! It works great! And my boyfriend uses it in the shower to wash away the dirt and oil after working on cars.
Erika L.
Favorite dish soap ever! A little goes a long way. I use dawn soap not just to wash dishes but to clean just about everything in the house, including my dog lol
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
Hands down the best dish detergent on earth!! I grew up using this stuff and I still use it! Cleans way better and last longer than these other dish detergents.
Jessica  H.
I can always trust dawn!! Not only does it cut through greasy dishes it helps me get greasy stains out of clothing. I'm pretty sure I use it all over the house!
Colleen D.
Arlington, TX
Not only does this get my dishes/ pots and pans extremely clean. I also wash my dogs in this soap. It's gentle enough to get them clean with no harmful effects.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?