BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11960)
Victoria B.
I love Dawn soap. It's great on my hands, and it gets the job done. There are many different scents that all smell great. They also do great stuff for wildlife.
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
I love dawn. Was awesome on breastmilk residue and formula residue. Awesome on grease. Doesn't leave anything behind. Smells clean. Makes washing dishes easier!
Jeanelle S.
Dawn (especially the blue kind!) is my go-to dish soap! It's great for things other than dishes too! Wonderful at removin grease stains from clothes and carpet!
Christina V.
Arcata, CA
The best dishwashing liquid out there! It smells amazing and works great. Never had a problem when using Dawn so I don't plan on switching brands any time soon.
Taylor K.
The Dawn commercials do not lie! This is perfect for getting out tough grease. I sometimes use a little bit in the laundry to help get stains out. It's amazing!
Lexus H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn! With our water it is so hard to get the glasses clean, dawn is the only dish soap we have found that doesn't leave our glasses streaked or spotted!
Jennifer R.
GREAT brand with many uses from soaking oily clothes in it to remove stains, to washing the dog with it to get rid of fleas...its uses are endless in my house!
Jill M.
Have been using this for over 30 years. The only brand my family trusts to get the same sparkling clean every time. Also works great on grease stains on clothes
Christine P.
Brandon, MS
This stuff works, and it always has. My grandmother swore by it to clean dishes, hand washables, and, from time to time, dirty grandkids! I use it everyday!
Christina D.
Blacksburg, VA
Original scent is my favorite and is always what my mom has used. Gets dishes clean, great for soaking pans in to get off crusted food. Love it will always use.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else ever used dawn as a stain remover or for fleas?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I love that this product can be used on animals and doesn't harm them
Sarah A.
How do you use dawn other than for just washing dishes?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Is it tough on grease like normal dawn?
Liz R.
I'd like to know where they found the giant economy sized version in the picture!