BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
katarina s.
akron, ohio
Will never use anything else . is not waterie cleans dishes with littlerie one pinch out the bottle . I use this all the hevtime I will never buy another one of dish soap
Angelena V.
Bel Air, MD
As strange as it sounds, we use Dawn to wash our black labs. The thought never occurred to me until we saw the commercial where they used Dawn on the oil covered ducks. Once I googled it, I saw that its actually great for dogs!
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
This product is so useful not just for dishes but when you mix it with other products it's good for removing stains, cleaning the tubs and a whole bunch of other things.
Heather M.
Love Dawn. We use it for everything, cleaning dishes, cleaning our shower, it even takes out set in oil stains that have been dried. It's the WD-40 of cleaning products.
Karleigh G.
I love dawn! it works great on my dishes and gets those annoying oil stains out of my clothes! it also smells wonderful! The apple scent is my favorite, but ill take any!
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This goes on our list next to the main essentials we need for our home. even when we run out and have to use a back up, its only for a day and its back on dawn again.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn Ultra is the only dish washing detergent that I will use. It's my absolutely favorite and last forever. It also works great to give the dog a bath to kill any fleas.
Sandi G.
Fullerton, CA
I love Dawn, this is always my go to soap for doing the dishes. Also i love that it doesn't make my hands feel dry and you don't have to use a lot to get the job done!
Heather K.
Atlanta, IN
This is the only brand of soap we buy. It gets everything clean and smells amazing. We go to Costco and get the big bottle and we have been using it for almost 2 years!
Baylee k.
Brownsville, TX
Does an awesome job on the dishes and an awesome job with the dogs. We use it to kill fleas on our dogs awesome and it's amazing!!! Great buy for both dishes and pets.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else ever used dawn as a stain remover or for fleas?
Liz R.
I'd like to know where they found the giant economy sized version in the picture!
Sarah A.
How do you use dawn other than for just washing dishes?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I love that this product can be used on animals and doesn't harm them
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Is it tough on grease like normal dawn?