BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reilly B.
Aberdeen, MD
This is what I use constantly to clean my dishes. I refuse to use another brand.
Melissa E.
Nothing compares to the grease removing power of Dawn dishwashing soap. Weather grease from the kitchen or the car it is sure to work every time!
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
There is a reason Dawn is always mentioned by name when anything calls for dish soap. I was showing my son a science experiment where we filled a saucer full of water and covered the water with pepper. One drop of Dawn in the middle and all the pepper runs for the edge of the plate. The same is happening while washing dishes. One drop and the dirt and caked on food goes running. it leaves dishes clean and shiny and never leaves that milky soap residue that other brands sometimes do.
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
Great detergent
We have been using this for as long as I can remember and it does the job
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
The best dishwashing liquid! I can soak my dishes with this in hot water and after at least 5 minutes I can get all the gross stuff off the dishes. I also use it on oily stains for laundry too
Apryl C.
I always use dawn when I wash my dishes. Other brands sometimes leave my hands itchy but dawn never does.
Ashley B.
Barbourville, KY
Dawn is the best dish liquid and always smells great and it defiantly does it's job
Helen M.
dallas, OR
Mega Parent Expert
This sure does take the grease away. it works the irs wash. also take stains out of clothes. another bonus is help kill flesh on animals
katherinewynn
I would agree with a lot of people best product for multi- purpose use. I off course wash dishes, but also use it for my kids stains in their clothes.. In my carpet, tubs, wash the car with, you can add a little to your running warm bath water and it will make a huge difference as well.. Love this product!
haley t.
Statesboro, GA
Dawn is the BEST dish washing soap available. it gets rid of all grease on your dishes! It also smells good!! I have even washed my pets with this product!! I will buy this dish washing product ONLY!!
Liz R.
I'd like to know where they found the giant economy sized version in the picture!
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else ever used dawn as a stain remover or for fleas?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Is it tough on grease like normal dawn?
Sarah A.
How do you use dawn other than for just washing dishes?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I love that this product can be used on animals and doesn't harm them