BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Natasha L.
Pueblo, CO
Stuff is amazing . Cuts the grease gets the job done fast . Smells great . Doesn't leave a strange smell like other dish soaps do . Only dish soap I will buy very worth it , highly recommend
Amy H.
Lake Placid, FL
I absolutely love using Dawn dish soap. It cleans great and goes a long way. My only problem with it is that I feel like I have to rinse my dishes 3 or 4 times to get the soap off completely.
jessica z.
Buffalo, NY
Keeps my sponge supper soapy and gets the dishes supper clean! I like the renewal one; It really does keep your hands from drying out. Not yo mention, this product is some ridiculous price.
sally b.
The best!! There is really no comparison to other dish liquids. This is also my number one stain fighter for my children's clothes! Just a little dab, scrub and soak. voila! goodbye stains!!
Kim M.
Lenoir, NC
My favorite dish washing soap I've tried. It's the only one that really cuts through the grease and grime easily. I use it mixed with vinegar to clean my shower as well. It works like magic!
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
Dawn is the best dish soap ever!!!! this is the only brand I use for my dishes, and let me say it works wonders. It takes away every dirty oily spot on dishes and pans. I truly recommend dawn.
Gaby D.
I don't even use this on dishes except for when I really need some heavy duty on them. But what I really use it for is to kill fleas in the summer time. One bath on the dogs and they are gone!
Sarah B.
Creedmoor, NC
I love using Dawn, it real does cut grease great and I enjoy the different smells. The cost is affordable. I already tell my family and friends about how Dawn is on the dishes, pots and pans.
robyn c.
White Salmon, WA
I love Dawn! IT is about one of the only dish detergents I use! Not only is Dawn a great dish soap often receive coupons in the Sunday inserts to get it a great cost if not at no cost at all!
Katelyn L.
Rockland, MA
I love Dawn dish soap. It works great on dishes. It also works well with stains that are on your clothes. I am making my own granite cleaner and it calls for Dawn. This soap is so versatile.
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Has anyone ever tried it in there washing machine if you run out of laundry detergent?
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? I gotta tell you guys, I had popcorn butter all over a brand new pair of jeans and I scrubbed some original dawn into them and let them sit and the grease came out in the wash. Has anyone else tried this?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Any other tricks for Dawn besides dishes?
Rose B.
Who doesn't like this soap its the best!
Tina B.
Don't you just love this?