BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Lea W.
Clear Creek, WV
Dawn, is absolutely the only dish detergent worth buying. If you buy anything thing else. You waste your money. Nothing else works or cuts grease and still cleans and bubbles. Love
Hope A.
Lindsay, CA
This stuff works miracles, no other dish detergent can hold up like dawn. iv'e tried many other brand but dawn is the only one that can keep its suds until i am done washing dishes.
Nikki N.
Winston Salem, NC
I always use dawn simply because it gets the job done. Only detergent I've tried that doesn't leave oils and grease on my dishes. Very concentrated and you don't have to use much.
Breanna B.
Dawn is my favorite dish cleaner. I love that it's environmentally friendly (re: the cute little ducks in the oil spill commercial) and it always smells so good. I feel like this gets my dishes the cleanest, which is the greatest bonus of al!
Sabila S.
I like the original scent ! Gets dishes clean without too much scrubbing. I also like that you only have to use a quarter size amount to make a lot of suds and get the dishes clean.
Danelle T.
Pendleton, OR
I love dawn dish soap. It works well not only on the dishes but I like to use it to wash the car and my husband uses it for his motorcycle to. It is a gentle clean and smells good.
Madison W.
Monroe, GA
This soap is tough on grease and rust stains. I have noticed this dishsoap to be better than Palmolive. My family strictly uses this brand for dish washing. I prefer the blue one.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried just about everyone out there... Dawn is clearly the best. Not only does it clean my dishes with ease but it's the best to make bubbles for the little ones. It cuts the grease on my dishes within minutes of being in the dish water.
Jacqueline R.
Dawn works magic! I recently burned the bottom of a good pot. Nothing worked for cleaning it. I left about 1/2 an inch of dawn in the pot overnight and the crust just lifted off!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
By far the best dish detergent out there! We almost religiously buy this specifically, its cuts through grease and hard to clean dishes while leaving an amazing scent on your hands
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Has anyone ever tried it in there washing machine if you run out of laundry detergent?
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? I gotta tell you guys, I had popcorn butter all over a brand new pair of jeans and I scrubbed some original dawn into them and let them sit and the grease came out in the wash. Has anyone else tried this?
Rose B.
Who doesn't like this soap its the best!
Tina B.
Don't you just love this?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Any other tricks for Dawn besides dishes?

Walmart