BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Karla C.
Leaves dishes squeaky clean! I always like the way it smells. After washing, I like the way it leaves my hands also.
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
The only dish soap I will use at my house. Alittle goes a long way too. I also love to use it for my make-up brushes.
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
Very good at getting dishes clean! Little bit goes a long way. Especially good with the tough stains/ caked on food!
Daniella L.
Hollywood,Florida
This is a great dish soap that cuts the grease right out of annoying stick on grease , also great for Gett stains out
Ying X.
MN
I have used other Dawn scents before, but this is the only one I trust to get rid of grease and keep my dishes clean.
Autumn Rose T.
Oakdale , LA
With the original, I can mix it with vinegar to clean my shower, also use it to wash my dogs to get fleas off of them
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Cannot beat the classics!!! Hands down always beats any other soap. Cleans everything and no need to scrape or soak.
Elizabeth E.
Houston
Dawn original dish soap is a product I have used for many years. I love the fragrance and the grease cutting action.
Michele S.
Brewster, NY
Why buy the rest when this is the best. Haven't found another dish soap that cleans my dishes any better then Dawn .
bridget k.
Milton, DE
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is great. Cleans everything well and it doesnt take much soap to do a whole sink load of dishes. Plus its cheap.
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Has anyone ever tried it in there washing machine if you run out of laundry detergent?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Any other tricks for Dawn besides dishes?
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? I gotta tell you guys, I had popcorn butter all over a brand new pair of jeans and I scrubbed some original dawn into them and let them sit and the grease came out in the wash. Has anyone else tried this?
Rose B.
Who doesn't like this soap its the best!
Tina B.
Don't you just love this?