BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Gaby D.
I don't even use this on dishes except for when I really need some heavy duty on them. But what I really use it for is to kill fleas in the summer time. One bath on the dogs and they are gone!
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
Dawn is the best dish soap ever!!!! this is the only brand I use for my dishes, and let me say it works wonders. It takes away every dirty oily spot on dishes and pans. I truly recommend dawn.
Katelyn L.
Rockland, MA
I love Dawn dish soap. It works great on dishes. It also works well with stains that are on your clothes. I am making my own granite cleaner and it calls for Dawn. This soap is so versatile.
robyn c.
White Salmon, WA
I love Dawn! IT is about one of the only dish detergents I use! Not only is Dawn a great dish soap often receive coupons in the Sunday inserts to get it a great cost if not at no cost at all!
Brittany P.
This product will cut through grease and gunk! It's work the price! If you think the .99 is a bargain.. Compare a whole cup of the generic kind to only 1 T. Of this and you will be amazed!
Molly K.
Lexington , Nc
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn I have a full pantry full stock of dawn in many scents! Not only does it feel good to your hands and clean the heck out of some dishes but it helps the little oil ducks on TV :D
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
This dish soap is awesome! Not only does it work well to wash dishes but always good for cleaning carpet or getting out stains out. I've even used it to clean my nails before a gel manicure
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
This is literally like the only dish detergent we use in our house. It smells good, it works, and it's a decent price. We love it, and I think our dishes do too!! I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Nichole B.
Blue jay, CA
Not only does Dawn work great for my dishes, but the original blue Dawn is great for getting grease or stains out of almost anything. I use it on way more than dishes.
Natalia P.
Pflugerville, TX
It get grease off extremely well, but it's expensive so I keep one for greasy dishes and I don't use it for daily use. It's way overpriced compared to HEBs soap that cleans just as well.m
Leilani F.
Newaygo, MI
What do you prefer original dawn or the bleach dawn? I can't decide what works best?
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
I heard this is good for killing fleas, is this true?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Can I use this to wash my car?
Kaitlyn S.
Does anyone ever use just a couple drops in place of dishwasher detergent or does it ruin your dishwasher?
kristen n.
Orange Park, FL
Does this dry out your hands?