BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD
Gets my dishes very clean. has a great smell and a little goes s long way comes I a lot of different scene
jennifer s.
The all around best dish soap! I have used it to clean my dogs, to clean my carpets and to strip my cloth diapers!
Allison J.
LOVE dawn! It works the best to get the grease off of dishes. I even use dawn to get grease stains out of clothes!
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Mega Parent Expert
There's a reason blue Dawn is so highly recommended. It's a great, effective, gentle cleaner that works on all kids if things.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is great for hand washing dishes, pots, and pans as well as rinsing oils off skin after yard work.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Dawn is go-to brand for me in regards to dish soap. My hands feel good after and aren't dried out. I really like their products and will continue to be a loyal buyer.
Tiffany D.
Lexington, KY
Amazing dish soap easy on your skin and hard on the grease. Best dish detergent ever! Wouldn't use any other soap.
Carol T.
Elsa, TX
I love getting these for cheap at cvs when there is a sale and coupons! They smell really good too.
Maria M.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is great with grease and leave my hand nice and soft I even used it on my dog.
keith  .
This is the best dish soap ever made and its used in many different ways. Even to save animals covered in crude oil
Leilani F.
Newaygo , MI
What do you prefer original dawn or the bleach dawn? I can't decide what works best?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Can I use this to wash my car?
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
I heard this is good for killing fleas, is this true?
Kaitlyn S.
Does anyone ever use just a couple drops in place of dishwasher detergent or does it ruin your dishwasher?
kristen n.
Orange Park, FL
Does this dry out your hands?