BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love Dawn. Its the only kind of dish washing liquid I will use. And even though they have different scents you can choose from, I only use the standard blue one. I love it!
Reba B.
The best dish soap, I even bathed my dog in it the first time I found her, she was so oily and filthy, normal soap and dog shampoo was doing nothing. I used the dawn, and poof! The oil just washed out.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I use this all the time its the only dish soap I will buy its awesome and a little bit goes a log way. it gets rid of grease easily and smells great. your dishes will thank you :)
Marcela L.
Cicero, IL
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid it's the best. I tried different products and this is the only product I recommend. The price is ok for a product that does an amazing job and it lasts.
Clarissa M.
Midway, TN
I've always used Dawn. Since the first time my mom had me do dishes at age six. Not only does it the best dishwashing liquid but I've also used it to bathe pets and put it in the wash with my husbands work clothes to remove grease stains!
Allison S.
Seaford, DE
This does an amazing job. The smell is incredible too. One of my favorite things is that this does magic for getting grease stains out of clothes and brown spots from deodorant.
Misty S.
Everson, WA
Great product. Takes grease off better than any product that I have ever used. Also is effective in such a small amount that it is the most cost effective product available.
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
use this all the time! i hand wash my dishes because i feel i get them cleaner by doing so, this removes all gunk and grease and i know my dishes are sanitized thoroughly.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use in my household. It cleans the dishes,get rid of the grease and oils, the quality is very affordable, and can be use on another messes.
Amanda M.
Clemmons, NC
It takes the greasy baked on junk off really easily. I also use it on carpet messes. I mixed dawn with peroxide on a rag and got blood out of the carpet. There's so many uses!
Leilani F.
Newaygo , MI
What do you prefer original dawn or the bleach dawn? I can't decide what works best?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Can I use this to wash my car?
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
I heard this is good for killing fleas, is this true?
Kaitlyn S.
Does anyone ever use just a couple drops in place of dishwasher detergent or does it ruin your dishwasher?
kristen n.
Orange Park, FL
Does this dry out your hands?

back