BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Jennifer B.
Hyde Park, MA
This is the best ever, it cleans your dishes adequately and is gentle enough to clean your eyeglass lenses better than those pricey cleaners LensCrafters sells.
Brielle r.
new lebanon, NY
I love dawn soap! I use this for so much other than cleaning dishes! This stuff is so gentle that you can clean your pup inbetween trips to the groomer! Love!!!
Jessica M.
Roosevelt, NY
Dawn ultra scent liquid dish soap helps me get the stains out of my dishes and make them look good as new ! Very affordable and I recommend everyone to try it !
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
I love the Dawn that has the Olay soap inside it. My hands are always so dry after washing dishes and having Olay in it solves that problem. I love this product
Sierra P.
Drumright, OK
We use this with our dishes, but mostly my husband uses it in the shower to wash the oil off his skin. It doesn't irritate his skin and it gets all the oil off.
tasha k.
Elyria, OH
Its a classic. Its safe and works great. Not only for doing the dishes, there are so many things that dawn can clean. Its safer then the cleaners with bleach.
Melissa G.
Valdosta, GA
This dish soap, is so useful. It lasts so long too, plus it smells great!! Multi useful too. I am able to was my kitten as well and it's super soft on her skin!
Alisha S.
Mulberry, FL
Dawn is awesome it the best it cuts thru grease and grime like it nothing it awesomw and itbdoesntbcost as much as leading brands so say yes to dawn dish liquid
Brandy S.
I use this on everything from the pets to laundry spots to even the dishes. It never lets me down. I don't think they will ever be able to improve this formula!
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great dish detergent because not only can you use it for dishes but all around the house for cleaning as well. It is great at removing grease and oil.
Jennifer S.
Manalapan, NJ
Does this product really clean dishes well?
yesenia r.
Santa Maria, CA
Does it make anyone else's sponge smell bad I was using Palmolive and I used tell my poor lil sponge fell apart and then I switch to dawn with a brand new sponge and within a week of doing dishes it started to smell has this happened to anyone else???
Erica G.
I don't just use it to clean dishes, great for stains. What do you use it for?
raina p.
Corona, CA
what other products besides dishes can i use dawn for? i love the soap
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I didn't know they sold them in this size where can I get one other than Sam's club cause I don't have a membership