BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Anna B.
Ponderay, ID
The scent of this dishsoap is a clean smell, but almost harsh. This soap cuts grease and leaves hasn't washed dishes clean!
Jennifer S.
Meridianville, AL
Dawn dish soap is an awesome degreaser. It's also a great home remedy to kill fleas, while still being gentle on pets skin.
Roseann Q.
Rockingham, NC
I really like this dish detergent you only need to use a small amount to wash dishes, i use it to remove some food stains
Cheyenne A.
Northport , AL
My go to. Never fails. Removes everything without scrubbing. If it's safe enough for baby ducks it's safe enough for me!
Nichole L.
I have used this for years I like the fact that the price is always affordable. It cleans my dishes and cuts the grease.
Ty B.
St Petersburg, FL
Just a dab and you're good.  Cuts grease, cleans all the food and germs.  Foams well and smells good and clean!
Khadejah T.
Muskogee, OK
It's so rare to find great dish washing soap. This is literally the only soap I will use on my dishes and that I trust I
Sharon W.
Templeton, Massachusetts
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only dish washing liquid I will buy. It cuts through the grease and the suds last a long time. Great cleaner
Chloe R.
I like this because not only does it clean your dishes, but I can also bathe my pets in it because they have skin issues.
M B.
This product gets the job done! It cleans perfectly and makes it smell great! I would recommend this product to everyone.
Jennifer S.
Manalapan, NJ
Does this product really clean dishes well?
yesenia r.
Santa Maria, CA
Does it make anyone else's sponge smell bad I was using Palmolive and I used tell my poor lil sponge fell apart and then I switch to dawn with a brand new sponge and within a week of doing dishes it started to smell has this happened to anyone else???
raina p.
Corona, CA
what other products besides dishes can i use dawn for? i love the soap
Erica G.
I don't just use it to clean dishes, great for stains. What do you use it for?
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
I didn't know they sold them in this size where can I get one other than Sam's club cause I don't have a membership