BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?169 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Veronica B.
Cleans extremely well on tough dishes, but it tends to leave the hands extremely dry. Other than that, I continue to buy this product because it had proven to be effective.
Roxanne B.
FORT WORTH, TX
We use this soap for a HUGE array of tasks in our house and NEVER fails! Grease fell on shirt, use Dawn. Cleaning white converse, use Dawn. Ect...this endless possibilities.
Amanda K.
Madison, WI
I normally go for the store brand, but dawn does the best job using the least amount of product. Plus you can donate to the wildlife find when you buy it! Go to their website!
Amber W.
Love Love Love Dawn I will not use no other dish soap other then dawn. I have tried others and they don't leave your dishes as clean as dawn does. The price isn't bad either.
Theresa A.
Grottoes, VA
This is my favorite dish soap nothing else soaps up and cleans the way Dawn does! Also it really takes care of my husband who is a mechanic hands every day. No more grease!
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
This is a brand you find under our kitchen sink often. We don't have any brand loyalty we just buy whatever name brand is on sale or we have a coupon for. This is a great one
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
Dawn dish detergent is for me the best out there. I would give it ten stars easily. It cleans the toughest, greasiest stains on my pots and pans yet it is the only detergent that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The best part just a little bit goes a long way so it is very affordable and at a dollar a bottle it is worth trying for yourself!
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
This soap is so gentle I use to clean my makeup brushes weekly and it takes out all of the foundation residue, you could even use it as a clarifying shampoo if you wanted to.
Yazmin G.
Hanover Park, IL
It's not only good for cleaning your dishes but, it's great if you have a stubborn stain on your clothes. Everyone needs this in case something happens it's the go to item.
Gina R.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely trust my Dawn dishwasher liquid soap! It is & always will be my one & only go to dishsoap! Breaks up grease, loosens tough, stuck on food, and cleans beautifully!
Jennifer S.
Manalapan, NJ
Does this product really clean dishes well?
raina p.
Corona, CA
what other products besides dishes can i use dawn for? i love the soap
yesenia r.
Santa Maria , CA
Does it make anyone else's sponge smell bad I was using Palmolive and I used tell my poor lil sponge fell apart and then I switch to dawn with a brand new sponge and within a week of doing dishes it started to smell has this happened to anyone else???
Erica G.
I don't just use it to clean dishes, great for stains. What do you use it for?
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I didn't know they sold them in this size where can I get one other than Sam's club cause I don't have a membership