BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Brielle r.
new lebanon, NY
I love dawn soap! I use this for so much other than cleaning dishes! This stuff is so gentle that you can clean your pup inbetween trips to the groomer! Love!!!
Monica S.
Patterson, LA
Classic favorite that never lets me down. I started using this product after my mom used it and her mom used it. Tough of dishes and easy on my sensitive hands!
Angel  P.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. It's the best dish washing liquid I've ever used. It seriously is tough on grease! I recommend this brand to anyone and everyone!
Jennifer B.
Hyde Park, MA
This is the best ever, it cleans your dishes adequately and is gentle enough to clean your eyeglass lenses better than those pricey cleaners LensCrafters sells.
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
I love the Dawn that has the Olay soap inside it. My hands are always so dry after washing dishes and having Olay in it solves that problem. I love this product
Kelley R.
This is the only dish soap I buy now. I use it for dishes, tough oil and grease stains on clothing and other messes around the house. Great all purpose cleaner!
Shamaka G.
Best brand of dish soap around. I use the 9 oz bottle and it last me for a month and I do a lot of dishes. So a little goes a long way and does alot. Love Dawn.
Rebecca M.
Eden, NC
Is there any other brand!? My daughters have super sensitive skin and dawn is the only dish soap that doesn't break their hands out. Hands down best out there..
Brittany M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I use this on my dishes mostly. You don't need much! It works great! And my boyfriend uses it in the shower to wash away the dirt and oil after working on cars.
Jana-hunter C.
Plumerville, AR
I have always used Dawn ultra original scent. My mom always used it and I just started using it too once I moved out. I just love it and it gets my dishes clean
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you agree that a little Dawn goes a long way?
Danielle R.
Chenango Fks, NY
What are you 'other' favorite uses for Dawn?
Sumer S.
Vienna, IL
So we all know Dawn has been coming out with all these great new scents! Which is your favorite!?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What other uses for Dawn dish detergent have you found besides washing dishes?
Kimberly W.
Saint Martinville, LA
Can you bathe your dogs with this?