BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sandra S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Not only does this do a great job on dishes (we own a dishwasher so no dish pan hands here) but this soap does double and triple duty, you can mix a little Dawn with water an make some bubbles for your kids, you can also put a little dawn in a spray bottle with water (put the water in first or you will have bubble galore) and use it on your windows. I usually us the spray with a squeegee my windows are HUGE
Amanda J.
My husband is a mechanic and hates to be covered in grime when he gets home. Dawn dish soap is the only one that really cuts the grease. We keep one in the shower and one next to the sink and it never failed me.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
I really like this product, it doesn't leave that nasty greasy film on your dishes like some do. A lot may not know this but you can give your dog a bath in Dawn, you soap them up and leave it on for 10 minutes this is a natural way to prevent fleas! So done is great for more than just doing the dishes
Jodi C.
The only thing we use won't even try anything different we will drive all over town if we can't find it. I live by Dawn for grease and getting the dishes cleanest.
Morgan O.
Manteca, CA
Great basic dish soap. Suds up really well allowing you to get a lot of dishes done. Plus, they always help animals after an oil spill. Who can't get behind that??
Oriana H.
Jacksonville, FL
Best dishwashing detergent ever. Not only does a little go a long way it fights Grease like no other. I also use this to soak my jewelry and the clean it off with a toothbrush and works way better than jewelry cleaner. I also love to put some on a damp rag and clean my granite countertops with this, my doors you name it! This is what my whole house gets cleaned with. No joke. This is a staple at my house!
Shaneyry O.
Great dish soap the only brand I use for my dishes. It's inexpensive cleans dishes well I recommend this product 100% leaves hands soft and dishes spot free
Linda M.
Dawn dish liquid is the best way to get your dishes clean, cuts grease lather last even after the dishes are done. The best part of dawn is I can use it on stains on fabric also. It cleans just about anything you can think of. I recommend Dawn .I will continue to buy my dish soap because it's the best of the best and worth every penny.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I have been using the daw for years I use too add bleach but not with this dawn . I use this because when using herbs in cooking they stain your dishes such as turmeric .. In the summer groomers advise this dawn to rid fleas !
Yulya V.
Port Reading, NJ
I tried Dawn the other day to wash dirty and greasy dish and it does miracles! No other dish detergent can hold up to Dawn and I tried many, believe me. This product is concentrated and you need just a little soap to get the job done. I'm glad I decided to try something new, I was pleasantly surprised!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?