BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Lori E.
Bethel, CT
I have tried others and found there is nothing that works as well as Dawn, you only need a little bit do wash a lot of dishes, i have also used it to remove oil and grease stains from clothing. works great.
Jordan L.
Surprise, AZ
The DAWN brand is by far my favorite dish soap- it helps fight through the toughest grease and gets my dishes really clean before putting them in the dish washer. I like that it is also gentle on my hands!
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Really great district for washing your dishes and easy on your hands. And still stay soft afterwards and really good and I am in a good naked dry which is really great because after washing dishes people have dry hands and this is just really great
Ali K.
Marysville, OH
I have a dishwasher but still find myself turning to dawn. It is absolutely wonderful to use on pets. I mix 1 part dawn to 1 part vinegar for my dog and just watch the fleas fall off, absolutely amazing!
Karissa R.
Dawn is my go to dish soap. No other brand even compares. Love how clean my dishes get, all of the bubbles and the smell. It also seem to be thicker than other detergents so you don't use quite as much.
Emily R.
Struthers, OH
This is the only dish soap i use. it cuts grease and doesn't leave that grimy feeling.
i never have to worry about the dishes looking like they have a film on them,
it is also great in washing my turtle
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I wouldn't use any other dishwashing soap after using this! A little of it really does go along way and it doesn't stain/leave a reside on your dishes. I like how they are always making new smells too!
Lynn K.
Freedom, WI
My son's baseball team decided to go with all white uniforms making some of those stains difficult to clean. I found that rubbing dawn dish soap into those stains before washing takes them right out.
Mary W.
Walden, NY
This is the only dish soap I will use. I LOVE the way it washes my dishes and gets every little bit of grease and grime off my pots and pans. And an added bonus is that it protects the wild life.
amanda k.
I use dawn for literally everything. It's great for its intended purpose of cleaning dishes, but also works great for general surface cleaning, mop solution, laundry stains, and even cleaning the car!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?