BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Lea W.
Clear Creek, WV
Dawn, is absolutely the only dish detergent worth buying. If you buy anything thing else. You waste your money. Nothing else works or cuts grease and still cleans and bubbles. Love
Pattie R.
Holley, NY
AmZing product, can be used anywhere. I use it to do my dishes, take grease stains out of clothes, use to wash a fresh cut or scrape out. Cannot be outdone by any other dish soap.
Mackenzie G.
Fitchburg, MA
Been using this dish soap to wash my dishes for as long as i can remember. The scent is not super strong which i like and when paired with a brillo pad they can concor any dishes!
Nikki N.
Winston Salem, NC
I always use dawn simply because it gets the job done. Only detergent I've tried that doesn't leave oils and grease on my dishes. Very concentrated and you don't have to use much.
Stacia S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My go to dish soap.. nothing cleana better than dawn in my opinion.. i love that i can clean right about everything with this without worrying about any grease or stains left behind
Valerie B.
Mulberry, IN
Dawn dish soap is my favorite. It gets all of my dishes clean and there are so many uses for it other than dishes. Mix it with vinegar and salt and it makes a great weed killer too!
Madison W.
Monroe, GA
This soap is tough on grease and rust stains. I have noticed this dishsoap to be better than Palmolive. My family strictly uses this brand for dish washing. I prefer the blue one.
Tamara S.
Woonsocket, RI
My only detergentant to use! Not only it smells good, but it absolutely gets all grease out. I'vw tried some scented ones before, but always return to this one. It's a must have!
summer s.
Sanford, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this product, perhaps love is a better way to say it. It cuts grease and cleans well but because it is no concentrated as usual I find I must use more to get the same result.
Sherri C.
Stonewall, LA
Love, love, love this product!!! Works great on dishes, suds outlast the dirty dishes. Also works wonders as a pretreatment for stubborn laundry stains, even after they have set in.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart