BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I wouldn't use any other dishwashing soap after using this! A little of it really does go along way and it doesn't stain/leave a reside on your dishes. I like how they are always making new smells too!
Ali K.
Marysville, OH
I have a dishwasher but still find myself turning to dawn. It is absolutely wonderful to use on pets. I mix 1 part dawn to 1 part vinegar for my dog and just watch the fleas fall off, absolutely amazing!
amanda k.
I use dawn for literally everything. It's great for its intended purpose of cleaning dishes, but also works great for general surface cleaning, mop solution, laundry stains, and even cleaning the car!
Christina L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using Dawn because it cleans greasy dishes so well. I also love that you don't have to use a lot to get a good amount of suds. There are also different scents you can buy which is a nice bonus.
Mary W.
Walden, NY
This is the only dish soap I will use. I LOVE the way it washes my dishes and gets every little bit of grease and grime off my pots and pans. And an added bonus is that it protects the wild life.
Krissie N.
Holly, MI
This dish soap really powers through grease and grime and is great for cleaning multiple things. Just add a splash of this soap to a bucket of warm water and you are set to deep clean your whole house.
Elise S.
Wichita, KS
This is by far the best soap. It can clean much more then dishes. I have used it to clean outdoor furniture, kill fleas onthe dog, use for bubbles in the bathtub and so much much more. I love it.
Estela A.
Duarte, CA
I have been using dawn dish soap for years! Love how it works. Cuts through grease and I also love that I can actually wash my dishes with out having to be putting more and more soap on my sponge!
Jess M.
Glendale, AZ
I love using dawn dish soap it makes my dishes smell so good and this product is super affordable. The best part is that with dawn dish soap, it makes washing dishes more simple without any hassle.
Lisandra V.
I've always used this dish soap. When I decide on switching it up, I end up switching back! It's just simply the best. From scent to overall cleaning power, I just can't get enough of this soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?