BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren H.
Medina, TN
We always use Dawn. It the best at getting rid of grease and stuck on food. Also, a bottle lasts forever because you use so little with each load. The 5 minute power clean stuff is the absolute best. I've never had any issues with any Dawn product.
arii A.
Watsonville , CA
I love this dish soap , it removes stains so easily. Everyone in my family uses, and whats even better is that it is so affordable.  A little does go a long way, and it smells wonderful.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Dawn had been around for years and there is a good reason why, it is the best. You can use dawn with so many other things for cleaning. Dawn also cuts grease like its no ones business.
venessa H.
Carroll, IA
This is my favorite product to use for my dishes always touch the grease they always come out clean and I love the ones that are good for my hands they really do you soften your hands
Michelle C.
Bakersfield, CA
This brand has stood the test of time. Dawn is top of the line and acually does everything the commercials says it does. from cutting trough greasy messes to gently cleansing animals!
Samantha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I will not hand wash my dishes unless I have so Dawn on hand. It cuts through all the grease and grime and actually gets my dishes completely clean. It's not rough on my hands either!
Stephanie C.
I have always used Dawn dishwashing liquid and will never use anything else. I love the way it gets your dishes cleaned. I can not stand to pick up a dish that is suppose to be clean and it's not. I have had that issue with other dishwashing liquids.
Alane E.
Love this flavor of dawn. Not only is it good for dishes but it’s also used for stain remover, shower cleaner and to help kill fleas. ( don’t believe me? Go ahead look on Pinterest)
Sherri C.
Stonewall, LA
Love, love, love this product!!! Works great on dishes, suds outlast the dirty dishes. Also works wonders as a pretreatment for stubborn laundry stains, even after they have set in.
Hope A.
Lindsay, CA
This stuff works miracles, no other dish detergent can hold up like dawn. iv'e tried many other brand but dawn is the only one that can keep its suds until i am done washing dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?