BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
The only dish soap I've used so far that will get all grease off completely the first time!!! I also use dawn for other cleaning in my home and it's amazing!!
Sabrina B.
Stuttgart, AR
This is the only dish detergent I will use. I've tried other cheaper brands and they aren't as good. So I'd rather spend a little extra for the better product.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
Good product, great scent choices.. it works really well on touch grease and leaves plates nice and shiny.super bubbly, which is important to me.. great soap!
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great dish soap that is a classic, trusty item to keep in the kitchen. Works well at cleaning but definitely have to wash thoroughly to get the soap smell out.
Ashley M.
N Charleston, SC
I will never buy another dish liquid! It works tough on grease and doesn't dry out my hands. I also love that I can safely use it on my dog when he gets fleas!
Meagan F.
I can rely on dawn dish soap to get out everything -even the stains on my shirts and fingerprints on my glasses. It's always effective and fairly inexpensive.
Dara B.
This is by far the best dish detergent, simple and effective. Cuts through the grease and is also helpful in getting out random stains on different materials.
Meghan M.
Newberry, FL
Only dish soap we use. Leaves dishes nice and clean without leaving spots. You can use this for so many different thing, always good to have around the house.
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap I use. I use it on clothing stains as well. My favorite is the Dawn power clean with overnight soaking power in 5 minutes.
L4DY A.
I always use regular Dawn it works amazing it does dry my hands out but it cleans my dishes like a charm. I find I dont have to scrub as hard when I use Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?