BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
The only liquid dish soap I have been using for years since I learned how to wash dishes. It effectively removes grease so fast and easy. It works hard so I don't have to. You just can't go wrong with Dawn. I like purchasing the big bottle at home dept stores. it lasts me a long time⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Amanda J.
My husband is a mechanic and hates to be covered in grime when he gets home. Dawn dish soap is the only one that really cuts the grease. We keep one in the shower and one next to the sink and it never failed me.
Sarah O.
Sheridan, WY
It's the only dish soap that I've used that gets the grime out of my dirty hats and gets grease or dirt off dishes, walls, counters, and floors with minimal effort.
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley, CA
No other product comes close to this I don't mind paying a little extra knowing how well this works will never use a different issue All You've Done For Life cuts through grease no problems and you don't have to use as much as other brands so it last a little longer absolutely love this stuff
Tiarra W.
I'm sure we all know Dawn is the best dish soap when it comes to getting the grease off of dishes. It has such a light and refreshing smell. The price point is always great never outrageously priced.
Sandra S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Not only does this do a great job on dishes (we own a dishwasher so no dish pan hands here) but this soap does double and triple duty, you can mix a little Dawn with water an make some bubbles for your kids, you can also put a little dawn in a spray bottle with water (put the water in first or you will have bubble galore) and use it on your windows. I usually us the spray with a squeegee my windows are HUGE
Amanda W.
We use dawn dish soap for everything! It works great and is very gentle. Did you know if your toilet is clogged up, you can squirt a generous amount of dawn soap in the bowl, and wait a few minutes, flush the toilet, and it will go down with no plunging! It is also great at cleaning your toilet!
Lyndsay H.
Loveland, OH
This stuff is powerful. I have tried using the off brand stuff. Often we hear that the generic stuff is really the brand name but with a no name label. I don't think that is true with this. I can use a drop or two of Dawn and it will clean a sink full of dishes and with the other brand I'll have to use several squirts to get the same effect. I will only use Dawn now. It actually saves me money to just buy Dawn
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I have been using the daw for years I use too add bleach but not with this dawn . I use this because when using herbs in cooking they stain your dishes such as turmeric .. In the summer groomers advise this dawn to rid fleas !
Shaneyry O.
Great dish soap the only brand I use for my dishes. It's inexpensive cleans dishes well I recommend this product 100% leaves hands soft and dishes spot free
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?