BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best soap out there. It does a great job with any grease left on dishes. Also as an added bonus if you wipe your counters with it you will never have ants.
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
I love Dawn Dish Soap its the only brand that I use on my dishes and also Dawn works really well with getting stains out of clothes it is really great product
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm not a fan of the original smelling Dawn dish soap. Yeah it does the same but Dawn has a bunch of different smells now. But other than that works very well.
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
The only dish soap I've used so far that will get all grease off completely the first time!!! I also use dawn for other cleaning in my home and it's amazing!!
Laura M.
Great smelling dish soap that effectively cuts through caked on grease! So many other great uses aside from dish soap as well. An absolute staple in my house!
ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I love dawn dishwashing soap this is the only brand I use I wouldn't trade to any other! It keeps my dishes clean and shiny and doesn't leave on water stains.
Samm F.
Lennon, MI
The only dish soap I use! I love it. Effective and not too pricey. Plus it helps clean my animals if they're super dirty and it gets rid of grease super well.
Jose M.
Bronx, NY
Since I've started using dawn I've noticed that I don't have to use a lot of soap to remove grease from my plates etc. I wouldn't trade it for any other soap.
Jennifer C.
Tucson, AZ
Is there anything better in the world than blue Dawn? Tough on greasy pans, thorough on milky baby bottles, I even use it on tough laundry stains. It's great!
Ashley M.
N Charleston, SC
I will never buy another dish liquid! It works tough on grease and doesn't dry out my hands. I also love that I can safely use it on my dog when he gets fleas!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?