BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Shavon B.
Only dish soap I will use. My grandma used it my mom uses it now I use it. I have tried other brands but nothing beats dawn. And they help animals in oil spill areas.
Nashawnda W.
Mebane, NC
I used to love dawn b/c of the way it cut grease but I find myself having to use way too much of the product to clean my dishes now. Looking for an alternative.
Brittany F.
NOT just for dishes. I always have a bottle of this not only in my kitchen, but my laundry room. Great for getting stains out of clothes. Have used on pets as well. Will continue to buy and recommend to others.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
You cant go wrong with dawn. no matter how many brands I try, I always go back to dawn. Its not only good for dishes! I practically clean my whole house with it!
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
Love this brand and the size is perfect to keep under the sink. I buy in bulk to save money and I dispense this in a pretty class dispenser that sits by my sink.
Shena L.
Love Dawn!!! And it's not just for the dishes folks! I use it for stains in laundry, unclogging sink and toilet, a de-greaser, and for my pup when he had fleas.
Melissa S.
Bainbridge, PA
The absolute best dish soap ever. Takes out stains on your clothes. Even gets out grass and blood stains. Great also to clean stains on your carpet or furniture.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love dawn. I always have and always will. This is the best soap out there. And you can also use it to wash your dogs. use it for more than just washing dishes!
Erica P.
Tellico Plns, TN
This is a staple in my household! I use it for washing dishes and cleaning other things in my house as well as wash my pets with it. it cuts through grease and grime and is also good for killing fleas on pets.
Scarlet W.
I love using dawn we use it for everything here on the farm from washing dishes to scrubbing up oil spills from the dump truck...I even bath my dog in it when he is super filty (which it also helps with fleas)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?