BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lisa S.
Nottingham, MD
Dawn is a great dish cleaner, but, in a pinch it can be used for so much more. From cleaning surfaces, floors, bathroom, even cars its a staple for home care!

Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
I actually learned from my boyfriend that its great for removing stains. I had spilled Papa Johns Garlic Sauce on a white shirt and he had took it and ran cool water over it while scrubbing Dawn into the stain. Let it set for a couple of hours and Bam no more stain. He has also used it to get car grease and oil out of clothes. Its wonderful on dishes and works to remove stains. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Amber L.
I've tried switching to cheaper brands or buy one that I have a coupon for. I no longer do that. None of them compare to Dawn. I use it for all kinds of things besides the dishes. Washing the dogs, getting stains out of laundry, you name it!
WebM D.
Tried & true, this has always been my go to dish liquid. I've never found a competing product that bubbles like this. This is also an awesome way to stain treat your clothes. Just dab a little on a stain, let sit and scrub gently with an old toothbrush. Throw it in the washer & stain will be gone. And it's cheap!
Vickie  S.
Cherryville , NC
Dawn is like a family member! Seriously I have grew up with this brand and it is what my family knows and can rely on. I use this on everything...not just dishes! It cleans bathtubs like crazy when mixed with vinegar. Takes out stains in a snap when mixed with peroxide or just spot treating a garment prior to washing. It has even stood by my side during a MAJOR hair color disaster...thanks for being a dependable brand!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love Dawn soap! It's a classic. I've always used Dawn soap for dishes, stains, grease..just about anything. It's a great multi-purpose soap. The consistency is great. A little goes a very long way, so it lasts a while too. Plus it's very inexpensive and it's a great organization. Great for washing your hands too. Doesn't dry them out and leaves them very smooth. No other soap adds up to Dawn. This is the best soap!
Tammy S.
DAWN has always been my go to dish soap. I have tried other brands but they just do not compare to DAWN. When I use this I feel like my dishes are really clean. I even use this on my pets to get rid of fleas. Other dish soaps do not compare with the grease cutting or the cleanliness of the dishes.
Sandra S.
Louisville, KY
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I'll buy. I feel like it cleans my dishes so much better than anything else I've ever bought. I also love how much it suds. I can't tell you how many other dishwashing liquids I've bought that lose suds after about 5 min or less. Definitely recommend this product!
Amanda W.
We use dawn dish soap for everything! It works great and is very gentle. Did you know if your toilet is clogged up, you can squirt a generous amount of dawn soap in the bowl, and wait a few minutes, flush the toilet, and it will go down with no plunging! It is also great at cleaning your toilet!
Sarah O.
Sheridan, WY
It's the only dish soap that I've used that gets the grime out of my dirty hats and gets grease or dirt off dishes, walls, counters, and floors with minimal effort.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?