BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Tania O.
Powerful enough to get tough caked on messes but gentle on the hands. Scent is clean and crisp. Does a great job and only need a small amount to last a while.
Yedith D.
Jacksonville , FL
Great dish soap, probably the best one I ever used. It last longer than any other dish soap and I usually waste a lot of soap so I really recommend this soap.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
I don't use nothing but Dawn Dish Soap it cuts grease outta my way & is gental on my skin plus dawn helps save wildlife I recommend Dawn dish soap to everyone
Leann A.
Gonzales, LA
This product speaks for itself in the amount of years it has been on the market. It's a low price and it cuts the amount of time spent soaking dishes in half.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Use this stuff for pretty much everything!! Dishes, shower, rugs, stain pretreat, dog shampoo, weed killer. I think it's the most versatile liquid in my house!
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
Perfect 5 star because most of the time we use this dish soap liquid. It easily removes dirt stain on the kitchen tools and stuff. Doesnt make my hand dry too.
Alexandra L.
No other soap cuts grease like Dawn. Just about any food-on-clothing stain I've had came out using this plus cold water. Saves so much time with just a little!
Addela M.
A little goes a long way and I love it. It is the best clean smelling scent. It also works hard on grime. I always know my dishes are clean with this product.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
Hands down the best! Smells great and only require a small amouts. Produces the perfect amount of suds and cut grease better than any other dishwashing liquid.
Jennifer C.
Tucson, AZ
Is there anything better in the world than blue Dawn? Tough on greasy pans, thorough on milky baby bottles, I even use it on tough laundry stains. It's great!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?