BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Hands down the absolute best dish detergent!!! It last for ever because a little bit goes a long way. Sometimes I might try something else that goes on sale or that I have a coupon for and I always end up having most of the bottle left and buying a bottle of dawn anyway. My dishes always don't feel as clean with anything else.
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
Growing up my mother always used dawn so I bought it when we first moved into our first place. But I will not buy Dawn again. After I had used it I didn't notice that smell at first so I continued to use it. Then I noticed that when I was near my sink I smelled an awful smell. I thought it was my sponge so I got rid of it and cleaned my sink. Then when I was drinking out of one of our cups that was just washed it smelled so bad. So disappointed.
Aimee S.
Cottage Grove, MN
You can never go wrong with Dawn Ultra dish soap! It's amazing how quickly Dawn works on greasy sticky dishes. It's perfect for cleaning my deep fryer and grill utensils!
Erica B.
Love this product. I tend to buy the larger size of everything because you get things at a cheaper price per quantity. but I happen to love these smaller bottles. they fit perfectly on the sink next to the faucet and don't take up too much room.
Ashley M.
Blacklick, OH
I absolutely love dawn dish detergent..besides the clean smell, it really does wonders! I've used it for many years now and it's by far the most universal cleaner that I have found. Ive used this soap on stains in clothes,cleaning my bathtub and also couch! Vinegar and dawn is my miracle cleaner for sure! Love this stuff
Kristi C.
Catlettsburg, KY
Who would have ever thought that dish soap, like Dawn could be helpful in so many ways! Not only is it the best dish soap for stuck on, greasy messes but it works magic around the house! I use it in homemade bathtub cleaner, stain removers, flea killer, gnat catcher, and many other uses! I even use it to help remove nasty pet smells! My husband has a dirty job and even uses it to shower with on his dirtiest of days! I ALWAYS have more than one bottle on hand!
Keri P.
Rosamond, CA
A little really does go a long way! I've tried many alternatives to this product and none of them work as well at dissolving grease and loosening stuck-on food particles.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
The best dish washing liquid period. One bottle will last me months, because a little goes a long way! It really is tough on grease and residue! I also love this product because there are so many other applications for it other than dishes! I recently used it to help wash my cabinets and wood work and it's very gentile.
Carmen V.
Love the apple scent one. Makes washing dishes easy. I also use this for many other things. Especially for oil on clothes.
Sarah R.
The best dish soap out there. Cuts right through any grime or grease without any problem. Doesn't dissolve right away. Smells great. I also use it on a rag to clean the countertops, table, walls and anything else nonporous that needs a cleaning.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?