BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Dorangela G.
I don't love this for washing dishes. But my plumber told me that the best way to keep household drains clear is to fill the sink with hot water, pour in some of this Dawn Ultra, swish it around to mix, then open the stopper and let it pour down the drain. I used it on my bathroom sink, which drains perpetually slowly because of all the hair and product that gets washed into the drain, and it really cleared the drain!
Riya J.
This is one of the best dish soaps around. You just need a little bit of this to complete the dishes, unlike other dish soaps where you keep in squeezing over and over. Not to mentions it has all those amazing smells so you're more than likely to find something that smells good. No reason you need to have soap bar smell while you're cleaning dishes. Go ahead and give this one a try.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't think I have ever not loved a dish soap. But I really appreciate Dawn. It really does cut grease very well. And when I found out they were supporting shelters who were rehabilitating the animals after that big oil spill I loved them even more. I get their industrial jug from home depot and it lasts me forever! I love it! It's a bit more expensive than other soaps but it's worth it.
Jennifer S.
League City
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this DAWN!  it is a great product, that is reasonably priced.  Very concentrated so it lasts a long time.  You can also use this to bathe your dogs, it helps with fleas on them.  So I would definitely recommend this.  Cleaning power lasts longer than the other brands that I have tried.  Don't go to the cheaper brands, stay right here with Dawn.
Morgan G.
I use this for all my hand dishwashing needs. I love the scent and I love how just a little bit goes a long way. Cuts through grease like a dream. I pick up a bottle every couple months where I do my grocery shopping. I also was my pets with this once or twice a year...helps a ton if they have fleas or dry skin...but using more than 1-2 times a year will damage their fur/skin.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
I love the Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original it has a nice scent to it. It get the the pots and pans clean and my other dishes clean . you can also use it on animals that are covered in oil it helps get them clean . I would definitely recommend this product to everyone to try it out for yourself . It doesn't cost very much in the store sometimes you can catch it on sale
Courtney A.
Iola, KS
We use the blue dawn dish soap like it's going out of style. It seems like all the fish soaps at Walmart are pretty equally priced. But the little extra that dawn does cost is TOTALLY worth it. We use it not only on dishes, but also on stubborn clothes stains, bathing the dogs and cleaning(cut through grease) in the kitchen. I recommend this product to everyone. My household loves it.
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
This product is worth every penny. It takes grease out, hits stains like no other and does everything it is suppose to. Dawn is used to help wildlife clean up sites, the fact that it can safely clean animals that have been covered head to toe in oil spills and more. This product I would have to say is amazing. I really can't skimp out on my dish soap, Dawn is my go to dish liquid.
Courtney T.
Highland, UT
Probably the only kitchen soap I'll ever use. It's so affordable and gets the job done without having to drench your dishes in soap! So I feel like it is totally worth it. I also love that I can pretty much buy it wherever I decided to shop at for the rest of my groceries!
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
THERE IS NO OTHER SOAP BRAND I TRUST MORE THAN DAWN! Dawn just seems to give my dishes more of a clean feeling than other soaps out there. I feel the fact that it lathers right away is a huge plus to this product. The scents are always nice and not at all harsh. I will definitely keep purchasing this product since it always keeps me happy by leaving my dishes incredibly clean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?