BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lilah W.
Dawn is the best liquid dish soap. A little goes a long way and it cleans greasy dishes very well. It has a nice scent, and I use it to clean my kitchen sinks too. I've noticed that Dawn does not dry out my hands like some other dish soaps. I highly recommend it.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
One of my favorite dish soaps is dawn for sure it fights grease. I usually buy the big size but when I don't need as much I'll by this one and lasts for a long time. I also find it gentle on the skin which is plus for me I hate when dish soaps leave my hands dry,
Erica L.
Granbury, TX
We ALL know this is good stuff. I'm not going to pretend it's special or anything, it's just awesome dish soap that I keep buying because it smells good and cuts through grease and burnt on food super easily. I use this, hot water, a sponge, and a rag. that's it.
Shinikia M.
Cuts grease better than other brands. I only use Dawn. It's my most trusted brand. I also mix it with vinegar to clean the sinks and tubs in my restroom. Recently I've learned that it is also good to use for cleaning makeup brushes it pulls the dirt and oils out.
Maria S.
We use Dawn to wash dishes and it does a wonderful job. It quickly cuts through the grease and helps get your dishes and utensils clean and spotless. This product is concentrated and it uses a lot less soap to get the job done than other dishwashing soap brands.
Cheyenne C.
I love Dawn because it completely degreases my dishes and leaves them smelling clean and appealing! Sometimes after being left to dry, dishes can get an odd smell depending on the soap you use, but Dawn never leaves them like that. I highly recommend this brand!
Rosa H.
Best dish soap. Cuts threw the grease and cleans like no other. You save more with this then buying the cheap kind that uses more and does half the job. I also like to use this to clean my makeup brushes and to clean walls mixed with a little clorox and vineger.
Kathryn K.
Dayton
Smells good and bubbles up nice to get my dishes clean. Don't need a lot to get a whole sink full of dishes clean. The super large bottle is a little hard to control when pouring into the sink is I usually get way more than I need but it works great, either way.
ciara s.
This dish soap is awesome! I used to use other brands but this works so much better! It got spots off of my stove that other cleaning products could not get off. It also works great to get grease and oil spots out of clothing. I will be buying this soap forever!
Clio C.
Minneapolis, MN
When there was that oil spill, they used Dawn to clean penguins, so it is definitely okay to clean my dishes and not destroy my hands in the process. Classic scent, not too flashy but still smells clean, an overall classic product in the kitchen for cleanliness.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?