BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Nita F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn liquid dish detergent is the most used detergent in my home. Its not pricey and its an awesome value. I also love they way this entire line smells. These are so accessible, I can buy them from anywhere. This is definitely a product I would purchase again. I get my dishes clean without having to soak this with is always a plus.
Morgan J.
Noblesville, IN
This product is very special to me for an important reason! First, it's a great dish soap to use. It cuts through grease, it has a very calm, non overpowering scent, and it doesn't dry out my hands. It's also affordable! Another special thing about this dish soap is that we use it to help clean and treat rescue animals! It does a fantastic job at helping with fleas, oil, mud, etc, all while being completely harmless to the animal! That's a fantastic product if you ask me!
Nena R.
My Grandmother and my Mom has used this for as long as I can remember, so I continue to do so. Sure I've dabbled with numerous different dish detergents but always find my way back to this one! I don't like washing my dishes with perfumed detergents or detergents that will moisturize my hands, let's be real... There is lotion for that! Dawn is a great product, I mean hey they use it to wash wildlife in oil spills. It always gets my dishes squeaky clean and cuts grease out in no time. I highly highly recommend it!
Jessica T.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I won't use any other dish soap. It's simply the best. It smells great, it's sudsy enough, it actually works and removes the stuck on stuff, you can find it anywhere, and it's a great value. Besides all the obvious, they do so much to help save animals and have such great standards that they hold themselves to as a company. I love that I get a great product for my money as well as the opportunity to support a great cause by using Dawn.
Caitlyn C.
Muncie, IN
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original soap is good for just about anything! For the obvious reason, it cleans your dishes so much better than any other soap. However, I have also used it to wash my hair when it gets oily and my boyfriend always uses it to get all the oil off his hands after working on his car. This soap gets stains out of clothes, can be used to clean makeup brushes, and so much more! Definitely worth buying, and it is not too expensive!!
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane
The gold standard for hand washing dishes. Whether you're soaking or giving an immediate wash this stuff does the job. Gets all the food and grease off without a ton of scrubbing and these everything squeaky clean. I have tried other brands of dish soaps every now and again but I always come back to this one because it works the best
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'll never buy another brand of dish soap again! I don't own a dishwasher so it's all up to my hands, the soap, and my washing materials. This soap is the best for my cooking habits! My pans get crusty food and greasy mistakes happen, one good wash in this stuff and BOOM - what mess? Butter melted in a bowl and left to sit for a day - BOOM, what butter? For best results, I follow with scorching hot water after a wash. I'm left with not even water spots! MAGNIFICENT STUFF
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
Dawn dish soap is still the leading dish soap on the market if you ask me. One tiny drop on my sponge can wash a whole sinkful of dishes and it produces a lot of lather. It is easy to dissolve grease and cut through sticky pots and pans with this soap too. I like to put one drop into a sinkful of water then swish it around before soaking my dog bowls. I find that in five minutes I can wipe all of their slobber clean and the stainless steel is squeaky and shiny!
Zoe T.
Murray, KY
Only dish soap I use, it gets the grease off, not to mention it takes care of those hard to get off crusty food particles. I tried some of the other dish soaps that are offered and they left my hands feeling super rough and dry, plus the dishes I had just washed didn't even look like they were clean. When it comes down to it, Dawn is the way to go 100%.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
I use this product almost everyday. My skin is very sensitive and I have found no problems when using this product. It works as it should. It foams up very easily and has a moderate scent. I will continue to use this product because of the wonderful results I have received each time I use it. I also love the brands commercials!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?