BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Kavita M.
Burlington, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the scent of dawn. I do think it does what it says. It sure does CUTS GREACE. It also has a lot of soap suds which I like. It makes me feel like it’s really cleaning my dish.
Joy S.
MONMOUTH IL
I ALWAYS use this blue Dawn. It lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. It has a nice clean smell and cuts through the grease fast! It makes doing dishes SO much easier!
JoAnna J.
Moreno Valley, CA
I think this is the best soap ever because you only need literally just a little bit like literally just a speck and it washes several dishes and foams up and does a great job washing the dishes
WiscoGlam G.
rural Wisconsin
The best detergent for getting rid of greasy film. When I was pumping for my twins, my breastmilk left the bottles really greasy! Dawn was the only detergent that could remove that grime!
Lindsay W.
Beats the grease and grime and cooked on foods better than anything. I’m a huge fan. Use it for laundry stains as well. Smells great, works great, and lasts a fair amount of time.
Katy M.
This is the best grease fighter ever. Once heard that this Dawn will take a stain out of anything too and it's true! Even helped a bride get grenadine out of her dress using this.
Jenea S.
I used to love dawn, we still purchase but I have a more natural brand I’ve fallen I live with. One thing I can say is we use blue dawn on our dog for shampoo to keep fleas away.
Melissa B.
Havertown, PA
This dish soap is great at getting off right grease or food products that stick to plates and pans. It is the only soap I use and doesn’t leave a weird smell on my dishes either
Cynthia R.
Berea
From dishes, to dirty oven, to even skunk sprayed dog, this dish soap stands up against anything. This soap has never disappointed. Even used it to get crayon off the wall once.
Joselyn M.
Mayagüez, PR.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This scrubbing liquid is really good. Mostly I use this liquid. I love that you leave everything clean. I am super serious with those liquids. I love that everything is clean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart