BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Ashlee W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is my all time favorite dishwashing soap!! I love how well it washes and that it stays sudsy unlock other brands. Very great with getting stains out of clothes and carpet also!!
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I love dawn they come in a few different scents. I love how it gets really sudsy I hate when I use soap and by the time I'm halfway done all the bubbles are gone. dawn is the way to go.
Evelyn V.
Delano, CA
Dawn soap is the only soap I gravitate for . A little bit goes a long way. i feel like it never leaves my pots and pans greasy . It does its job . My dishes are always squeaky clean.
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love dawn. I won't use any other dish soap. A little goes a long way. My dishes are so clean with dawn. It's also great to use when your child decides to rub Vaseline in their hair.
Joy S.
Maysville, NC
This detergent works so well in hard water getting our dishes very clean! The plus with this product is it cleans paint out of paintbrushes and off hands very easily. Go to Target.
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
What else can be said about this awesome product! It can be used for so many things ,laundry ,dishes ,greasy mess in the garage. practically anything! And I love the wildlife support!
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
Dawn can do it all. It cleans hard stuck on food off dishes. It kills grease in its tracks. It even can be used to remove grease stains off clothing. Dawn is a must have in our house.
arii A.
Watsonville , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap , it removes stains so easily. Everyone in my family uses, and whats even better is that it is so affordable.  A little does go a long way, and it smells wonderful.
Maritza C.
Oxnard, CA
If there is own thing I love about this product is how gentle it is on my hands and tough on the grease. I use it for everything and at times I use it to pretreat stains in clothing.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Dawn had been around for years and there is a good reason why, it is the best. You can use dawn with so many other things for cleaning. Dawn also cuts grease like its no ones business.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart