BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Alexis S.
Springfield
I love the Blue Dawn because it is so versatile. You can mix it with vinegar for really dirty situations and it is way better at tackling grease than others that I've tried.
Leah L.
Horicon , WI
I'm not in love with dawn dish detergent for any reasons beyond removing fleas from infested pets or making home made bubble solution. I much prefer scented detergents for doing dishes, especially detergents that help soften and heal cracked skin!
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
Dawn soap is great. There are so many practical uses for it. Dishes, makeup brushes, baseboards. It's a great cleaning soap.
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
Dawn was the only dish soap my family bought when I was growing up and it's the only dish soap my husband and I buy now. There's just really no comparison when it comes to other dish soaps...Dawn gets the job done best with the least amount of scrubbing and with only a little bit of soap. It's also safe enough to use on the dog occasionally (mixed with a bit of vinegar it makes a highly effective flea bath), as well as many other household cleaning projects.
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
I've used Dawn dish soap since I was a kid. It's always been a staple dishwashing cleaner in my house. It works great and gets the grease and leftover food particles off in a breeze. There is also so many different scents that it makes it easy to find one that fits in your home. I recommend trying the euclalyptus and orchid scent:)
Lacie G.
Riverside, CALIFORNIA
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only liquid dish washing soap that I use because you only need a little to wash many dishes. I like that the price is good as well as the quality. It as many uses, I have used it to wash clothes as well, but not in the washer machine.
Hannah P.
Rexburg, ID
A little goes a long way, so, the product lasts ages. It has a nice fresh scent, and it cuts through grime and food easily.
Ashley W.
As a wildlife advocate I always turn to Dawn for my dirty dish needs because they are such major supporters of wildlife conservation efforts. On top of that, Dawn does a really good job on getting rid of grease and grime.
Carol L.
Blue Ridge, GA
This is the best stuff out there by far! There are multiple uses for it even outside of the kitchen. It is a regular purchase for my household. And you cant beat the price!
Jennifer H.
Dawn is the only detergent that will actually clean dishes!! Anything else is a waste of money, I don't care if another brand is cheaper, it won't work as well I promise!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?