BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Keesha P.
This the best dish soap out there in my opinion. I never buy anything else but dawn.
Cory K.
The classic dish soap! The best dish soap! It's really the best dish soap out there and always gives great results. Cuts grease and stains in fishes, pots & pans and many other purposes. Great for on a slip & slide as well
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I love how gentle it is on my hands but tough on dishes. i bought the big bottle and it has lasted me over 4 months. i still have so much left. you don't even need that much to wash dishes. its amazing and love it.
Jessica T.
Hamilton , OH
Dawn is the only kitchen soap I'll buy. I usually get the dawn escapes cause they smell good (: but dawn seems to be the best and fairly priced
Raeanne S.
This liquid soap has so many great uses. Not just amazing for cleaning dishes but for disinfecting other areas of the house as well!
Crissy K.
Smithfield, PA
This is the ONLY dish liquid I use. A little goes a long way. Especially if you frequently use oils/butter to cook with. I've tried them all named brands like Joy, Cascade, Palmolive, even Gain. It cuts through anything fast and easy leaving my dish spotless... But it's not just for dishes... I use it on my windows to clean my car, even to remove grease or oil from my clothes... I don't recommend putting it in your washer tho. A little goes a long way and you will have a sud kingdom waiting for you when your washer is done.
Stefanie K.
Of all the products I have used over the years to wash dishes Dawn is by far the best! It lasts through a large load of dishes, cleans wonderfully, and it is not hard on my hands!
Brittany D.
Russellville , Oh
I love to use Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid! I feel my dishes get very clean and it has a nice scent! I would recommend to anyone! Dawn is a brand I trust!
Brittany P.
Honestly you can use this product for a numerous amount of things, I use it for laundry to help get out stains, and I use it to clean my make up brushes and gets the job done!
Breanna N.
I like Dawn because it works wonders! I tend to get grease spots on my shirts and other comfortable clothing without noticing until its time for me to do my laundry. If you put this in the washer along with detergent, it will get rid of grease spots. I'm gonna buy my own personal bottle to use for doing laundry
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?