BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11962)
Zehava A.
Tarzana
Really great dishwashing soap easy on your hands and takes off in Greace and grime really easily from your dishes makes washing dishes more easier and less of a hassle it is really an he essential Item to have in your home
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I love this product ❤️ regularly the one that I use is about $2.25 and you really don't have to use much. For this product a little goes a long way! I recommend that you make this one of your permanent household products!
Claudia M.
I have used Dawn for quite a few years now and I have never been disappointed in it's grease cleaning ability. After initially trying many other varieties of dish soaps, I can absolutely confirm that this is the BEST soap around. My sister does not like the fragrance in it but I find this soap to have a delightful scent. And now they also make other scents for this soap. I, personally, will never use any other dish soap for the rest of my life but I have to admit that for some people, it really can remove the oils from the hands as well as the dirty dishes. This also bothers my sister but I think her hands are delicate because she does not do any hard physical labor with her hands so her hand skin is susceptible to any product that works as well as dawn does. I highly recommend this soap to every one. It's fantastic!
Tamera M.
bonham
I love this product but supprisingly not for the dishes but for my dogs. I use this because it kills fleas and is good for their skin. I have had problems with some of the dog soaps but dawn isnt harsh on them and makes them feel refreshed. Its funny when they see that blue bottle headed to the bathroom they are too excited to jump in the bath. Thank you
Lilly M.
Can anyone say amen.. This detergent is awesome, i love it. It is the best works amazing for me and my dad. I love how it works on cleaning ur pets also have u guys seen the comercials. This is far the best i always have alot of them put up for anything.
Brittany C.
Dawn is a great staple product. It can be used for so much more than washing dishes. This is a product that I always use on everything My family only use Dawn and thats it.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Dawn is something that works effectively every time. It suds up really smoothly, efficiently removes grease, grime, and food, and is gentle on your hands. It smells great and truly works on stuck on food!
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
love Dawn dish soap. It is not highly priced and it works great at cleaning dishes and making them shine Dawn is great for hand washing dishes, pots, and pans as well as rinsing oils off skin after yard work
Allysa S.
Fort hood , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am OBSESSED with this dish detergent. I love that it gets the dishes extremely clean & handles the grease so well. I absolutely refuse to use any other brand!
Dawn Original is great for not only getting dishes clean, but so many other things- I use it in cleaning and it helps kill fleas on animals. Great multi-tasker!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?