BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Deanna A.
Bothell, Wa
Growing up, my mom always used Dawn soap... Never knew why. Until I had kids... Dawn soap + white vinegar = BEST stain remover ever. It will remove blood from clothing, it will remove set stains. It will remove wine, oil, vomit, animal pee... you name it, it works. I also use it as a dish soap. I use it as a hand soap (take one of the foaming hand soap bottles, fill it with a little bit of dawn add water... boom. done.) It is a must have in my house.
Ashley W.
As a wildlife advocate I always turn to Dawn for my dirty dish needs because they are such major supporters of wildlife conservation efforts. On top of that, Dawn does a really good job on getting rid of grease and grime.
Hannah P.
Rexburg, ID
A little goes a long way, so, the product lasts ages. It has a nice fresh scent, and it cuts through grime and food easily.
Jennifer H.
Dawn is the only detergent that will actually clean dishes!! Anything else is a waste of money, I don't care if another brand is cheaper, it won't work as well I promise!!
Carol L.
Blue Ridge, GA
This is the best stuff out there by far! There are multiple uses for it even outside of the kitchen. It is a regular purchase for my household. And you cant beat the price!
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Hands down the absolute best dish detergent!!! It last for ever because a little bit goes a long way. Sometimes I might try something else that goes on sale or that I have a coupon for and I always end up having most of the bottle left and buying a bottle of dawn anyway. My dishes always don't feel as clean with anything else.
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
Growing up my mother always used dawn so I bought it when we first moved into our first place. But I will not buy Dawn again. After I had used it I didn't notice that smell at first so I continued to use it. Then I noticed that when I was near my sink I smelled an awful smell. I thought it was my sponge so I got rid of it and cleaned my sink. Then when I was drinking out of one of our cups that was just washed it smelled so bad. So disappointed.
Keri P.
Rosamond, CA
A little really does go a long way! I've tried many alternatives to this product and none of them work as well at dissolving grease and loosening stuck-on food particles.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
The best dish washing liquid period. One bottle will last me months, because a little goes a long way! It really is tough on grease and residue! I also love this product because there are so many other applications for it other than dishes! I recently used it to help wash my cabinets and wood work and it's very gentile.
Ashley M.
Blacklick, OH
I absolutely love dawn dish detergent..besides the clean smell, it really does wonders! I've used it for many years now and it's by far the most universal cleaner that I have found. Ive used this soap on stains in clothes,cleaning my bathtub and also couch! Vinegar and dawn is my miracle cleaner for sure! Love this stuff
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?