BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Christina D.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Original scent is my favorite and is always what my mom has used. Gets dishes clean, great for soaking pans in to get off crusted food. Love it will always use.
Jill M.
Have been using this for over 30 years. The only brand my family trusts to get the same sparkling clean every time. Also works great on grease stains on clothes
Monica S.
Patterson, LA
Classic favorite that never lets me down. I started using this product after my mom used it and her mom used it. Tough of dishes and easy on my sensitive hands!
Karina B.
Hemet , CA
My favorite thing about dawn is that it cuts grease like no other! If something is really greasy I usually leave it soaking with warm water and dawn and boila !
Rachel O.
Works wonderfully on greasy dishes. I can soak dishes and pans with gross stuck on food overnight with this and it comes off the next day with so little effort.
Jana-hunter C.
Plumerville, AR
I have always used Dawn ultra original scent. My mom always used it and I just started using it too once I moved out. I just love it and it gets my dishes clean
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
I love dawn. Was awesome on breastmilk residue and formula residue. Awesome on grease. Doesn't leave anything behind. Smells clean. Makes washing dishes easier!
Megan A.
New Bern, NC
This is the only dish soap we ever buy. Everything else just doesn't cut it. It's great at stain removal on clothes too for anything greasy as a spot treatment.
Lexus H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn! With our water it is so hard to get the glasses clean, dawn is the only dish soap we have found that doesn't leave our glasses streaked or spotted!
Erika L.
Lemoore
Favorite dish soap ever! A little goes a long way. I use dawn soap not just to wash dishes but to clean just about everything in the house, including my dog lol
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?