BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I've always used dawn and loved the results from it. It makes my dishes smell and get a good disinfected wash. I also love how they helped clean the animals during the oil spill!
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA
You can literally use dawn dish washing soap for ANYTHING! I always keep spare bottles in my home because you never know when you'll need it. The only dish soap I will purchase.
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
I love using Dawn especially the concentrated kind. It really gets the grease and grime off of the dishes with minimal scrubbing. Not to mention the smell is pretty wonderful too.
Syretta S.
Raleigh, NC
This bubbles last longer and it cleans my dishes better. I like that it doesn't have a scent, therefore, I don't have to smell my dishes while I'm eating or drinking from them.
Mikala H.
Brewer
We use dawn to clean in the kitchen I work at because it does an amazing job at cutting through grease. It's a great stain remover as well and can be used to clean pets/animals!
Courtney R.
Bucyrus, OH
I use this dish soap for everything! Not only is it amazing on dishes, I use it to bathe my dog and and clean my makeup brushes. It can be used for so many things and its cheap!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
I hate using anything but Dawn. I need lots of bubbles and it smells good too. When I go to the store and I have to pick one of Dawn dish soap I will always pick this blue Dawn.
Kylee C.
Canton, OH
This is the best dish liquid you will get for your money. You don't have to use half the bottle in order to get the lather you need to wash dishes properly. Smells amazing too.
Savannah H.
War, WV
Hands down my go to dish detergent. Dawn has been the detergent my mother and grandmother used and I can see why! Dawn really does cut through grease and leave your dishes sparkling !
Susie C.
Odessa, TX
The original is still my favorite. Use it for bathing the pets too because it is gentle while effective cleaning. Great for car washing too but I let the hubster do that chore.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?