BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Elisha  H.
Leonard, TX
By far the best dish soap ever. The other brands say to compare to dawn, but u have to use half the bottle to get the same cleaning power of just a few drops of dawn. I'll always use dawn and always get upset when my husband brings me an off brand.
Samantha H.
Dallas, TX
I have used dawn ever since I moved out of the house because I love how effective it is. A little bit goes a long way and it smells great. I can even use it to wash my pets when they get fleas! I really enjoy this product and I'm happy that there are several varieties out there just in case I feel like trying a different scent sometime.
Rebecca G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is by far my very favorite dish liquid. It cuts grease and grime better than any other formula I have found. I also use it to help get grease spots out of clothes, and to help kill fleas on my doggies! I love a product that has multiple uses!
Alexis S.
Springfield
I love the Blue Dawn because it is so versatile. You can mix it with vinegar for really dirty situations and it is way better at tackling grease than others that I've tried.
Leah L.
Horicon , WI
I'm not in love with dawn dish detergent for any reasons beyond removing fleas from infested pets or making home made bubble solution. I much prefer scented detergents for doing dishes, especially detergents that help soften and heal cracked skin!
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
Dawn was the only dish soap my family bought when I was growing up and it's the only dish soap my husband and I buy now. There's just really no comparison when it comes to other dish soaps...Dawn gets the job done best with the least amount of scrubbing and with only a little bit of soap. It's also safe enough to use on the dog occasionally (mixed with a bit of vinegar it makes a highly effective flea bath), as well as many other household cleaning projects.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
Dawn soap is great. There are so many practical uses for it. Dishes, makeup brushes, baseboards. It's a great cleaning soap.
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
I've used Dawn dish soap since I was a kid. It's always been a staple dishwashing cleaner in my house. It works great and gets the grease and leftover food particles off in a breeze. There is also so many different scents that it makes it easy to find one that fits in your home. I recommend trying the euclalyptus and orchid scent:)
Lacie G.
Riverside, CALIFORNIA
This is the only liquid dish washing soap that I use because you only need a little to wash many dishes. I like that the price is good as well as the quality. It as many uses, I have used it to wash clothes as well, but not in the washer machine.
Hannah P.
Rexburg, ID
A little goes a long way, so, the product lasts ages. It has a nice fresh scent, and it cuts through grime and food easily.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?