BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jennifer V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Been buying this soap since I was little and don't plan on changing now that I have a family of my own. Best soap I have ever used and I have tried quite a bit.
Jessica  H.
I can always trust dawn!! Not only does it cut through greasy dishes it helps me get greasy stains out of clothing. I'm pretty sure I use it all over the house!
Megan L.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go to.dish soap. It smells great and really cleans my dishes well. And it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Jennifer R.
GREAT brand with many uses from soaking oily clothes in it to remove stains, to washing the dog with it to get rid of fleas...its uses are endless in my house!
Joanna F.
Love this dish washing liquid... A little goes a long way... I use it for multiple things around the house even use it to wash my big truck... Love love love...
Christine P.
Brandon, MS
This stuff works, and it always has. My grandmother swore by it to clean dishes, hand washables, and, from time to time, dirty grandkids! I use it everyday!
Ashley G.
Fairfield , OH
Nothing meats the original!! Have been using this for years and nothing cuts through grease like dawn. I have also used it for grass stains I. The kids clothes!
Allison T.
Attleboro, MA
This stuff is amazing, it cleans dishes, removes stains from laundry, and if you mix it with some heated vinger and it will leave your shower looking brand new!
Megan A.
New Bern, NC
This is the only dish soap we ever buy. Everything else just doesn't cut it. It's great at stain removal on clothes too for anything greasy as a spot treatment.
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
I love dawn. Was awesome on breastmilk residue and formula residue. Awesome on grease. Doesn't leave anything behind. Smells clean. Makes washing dishes easier!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?