BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
This is my favorite cleaning supply! I love the scent- smells fresh! And it cleans dishes so well! I always use dawn and won't use the off brand- off brands seem to be more watered down!!
Pam H.
Eatonville, WA
I love using Dawn. It has the best scent and using this product helps with wildlife. Cuts thru grease the best so when you use it on greased pans it cleans it up without even trying.
Holly P.
Provo, UT
I will not buy any other dishwashing soap. I love how it cuts through grease. I use it in addition to other products to clean the bathtubs and showers and to get stains out of clothes.
Charle P.
newark, DE
This the best product. I started using this because my mom uses it. I like how it gets all of the grease from the pots and pans. Also I like how you don't have to use a lot to get foam.
Quan H.
Belle Chasse, LA
Did you know you could use Dawn to bath your dog to kill fleas? You could also add it to water and vinegar mix to make a safe floor cleaner. Dawn is gentle enough for everything.
Noelle S.
Affordable, and does the job perfectly! It comes in a variety of scents and can cut through grease leaving dishes and pots/pans (my personal nightmare) clean and fresh without streaks.
Ingrid  A.
Dawn is the only dish washing soap I use. Th dawn that I have smells delicious! It stays smelling good and I never thought I would say this but I love washing dishes with dawn soap
Jasmine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Dawn is a definitely the best for washing dishes. It cleans the best out of all the dish washing soaps I've used. Since it came out a few years ago I've never stopped using it since.
Stephanie A.
Claremore, OK
I have tried other brands and the generic. Nothing cuts grease like this does! I have used it for my dished for years and in a bind it takes the grease out of work clothes also!
Laura D.
York, PA
I grew up with my mom always buying Dawn... Ive tried other kinds but nothing ever got my dishes clean like Dawn. Great for soaking up the grease. I use it on my clothes as well!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?