BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Carissa M.
Johnston, RI
I love that you don't need a lot to get things clean. We buy the refills and it lasts a while. I'd say I probably go almost 2 months before I need another refill.
Rachel H.
Lansing, MI
Cleans the dishes well, we use this in conjuction with gain dishwashing detergent because we like the scent of the gain but cleaning power of dawn.
Whitney K.
Littlestown, PA
My house is never without a bottle of Dawn. Not only is it an excellent grease fighter for when I wash dishes, but it can be used for all kinds of other things. I also use it to wash my pets. I make my own laundry detergent and use it in that. There are so many little home recipes you can find for cleaning that consists of Dawn. Definitely a household staple.
Avery F.
Oceanside, CA
A little dawn goes a long way and it will certainly do the job well when it comes to cleaning dishes. I have to wash my hands a lot for work, and I will say it will strip them dry if used frequently and without gloves, but it is not meant for hands. Therefore, that's not really a fault of the product... more a note since, inevitably, some people will use it for their hands if it is left by the sink. Still, not my favorite and would choose Dr. Bronner's or Seventh Generation over Dawn.
Vanessa M.
This is the best dish soap hands down! since they use it on ducks and animals that have gotten oil on them i decided to use it to wash my face since i have oil skin and acne. no face wash worked ever for me but this has definitely helped clear my skin. crazy huh?! its only crazy if it doesn't work. but it does and my skins super soft. odd review i know.
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
Best dish soup ever!! I have used cheaper brands but nothing compares to this. A little basically goes a long way, while other brands I have tried, use up so fast. a good sized bottle of this last us for at least a good half a month to a month easily. No residue or smells left behind whatsoever. Always purchase this product & will never stop doing so
Josie C.
San Diego, CA
Our family uses dawn for things like dishes of course but also when we noticed our cat had flees, a quick dawn bath killed almost all of them and made the process so much quicker.
Itz F.
This soap is a great soap. It lasts quite a while. I like the scent but doesn't last due to dirty dishes and dirty sponge. It is a good value and I buy this at Costco (big pack).
Stacy K.
Great dish soap and very reliable household product to have. Been using Dawn for years and I never had an issue with this soap. It smells really good and washes the dishes well. Very reasonable in price and you can usually find coupons foe this soap.
Desiree J.
Bronx, NY
This is my first choice in dishwashing liquids. Not only does it cut grease just like it claims, it also helps get out pretty bad stains on clothes. In the summer I add it to a vinegar and water solution to repel insects and it's pretty effective. I love multiuse products and according to Pinterest these product can even be use in personal grooming(manicures etc).
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?