BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
lora s.
Le Mars, IA
I love the new dawn with oxy! I feel its getting my dishes even cleaner. I also have used the olay one, and it smells great! I love how sudsy dawn gets and gets my dishes clean fast.
Breanna B.
Dawn is my favorite dish cleaner. I love that it's environmentally friendly (re: the cute little ducks in the oil spill commercial) and it always smells so good. I feel like this gets my dishes the cleanest, which is the greatest bonus of al!
Kelly H.
I always use dawn. I have never used any other dish soap. This dish soap is amazing. It does exactly what they claim it does. It's very tough on grease but it's gentle on your hands.
Madison W.
Monroe, GA
This soap is tough on grease and rust stains. I have noticed this dishsoap to be better than Palmolive. My family strictly uses this brand for dish washing. I prefer the blue one.
Nikki N.
Winston Salem, NC
I always use dawn simply because it gets the job done. Only detergent I've tried that doesn't leave oils and grease on my dishes. Very concentrated and you don't have to use much.
Ashley O.
Ringgold, GA
The original Dawn dishwashers soap can be used for more than just dishes! I use it to help get stains out of clothes without worrying about it changing the color of the clothing!
Lea W.
Clear Creek, WV
Dawn, is absolutely the only dish detergent worth buying. If you buy anything thing else. You waste your money. Nothing else works or cuts grease and still cleans and bubbles. Love
Mackenzie G.
Fitchburg, MA
Been using this dish soap to wash my dishes for as long as i can remember. The scent is not super strong which i like and when paired with a brillo pad they can concor any dishes!
Nicol R.
The only dishwashing liquid I use. it really gets down to the grease and leaves dishes completely clean. I also like that it takes a small amount to get a handful of dishes clean.
Mary H.
I love this product.
I use a different brand personally however this one works as well.
It smells super good and leaves dishes clean.
It's soft on hands so I'd recommend it.
It's cheap as well, the price is good.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?