BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Monica S.
Patterson, LA
Classic favorite that never lets me down. I started using this product after my mom used it and her mom used it. Tough of dishes and easy on my sensitive hands!
Melissa G.
Valdosta, GA
This dish soap, is so useful. It lasts so long too, plus it smells great!! Multi useful too. I am able to was my kitten as well and it's super soft on her skin!
BECCA M.
Midlothian , TX
I have tried other dish soaps and they fail! We will never stray away from Dawn again, from cleaning dishes to bathing dogs to getting stains out, I love dawn!!
Samantha S.
Table Rock , NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is the only dish soap I'll buy. It's a great price and it really cleans my dishes better. I even use it in the bathroom with some vinegar to cut soap scum.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great dish detergent because not only can you use it for dishes but all around the house for cleaning as well. It is great at removing grease and oil.
Dawn Original is great for not only getting dishes clean, but so many other things- I use it in cleaning and it helps kill fleas on animals. Great multi-tasker!
Sierra P.
Drumright, OK
We use this with our dishes, but mostly my husband uses it in the shower to wash the oil off his skin. It doesn't irritate his skin and it gets all the oil off.
Shamaka G.
Best brand of dish soap around. I use the 9 oz bottle and it last me for a month and I do a lot of dishes. So a little goes a long way and does alot. Love Dawn.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
Hands down the best dish detergent on earth!! I grew up using this stuff and I still use it! Cleans way better and last longer than these other dish detergents.
Brittany M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I use this on my dishes mostly. You don't need much! It works great! And my boyfriend uses it in the shower to wash away the dirt and oil after working on cars.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?