BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I always wash dishes by hand and it takes FOREVER, but with Dawn the grease comes right off. I have only ever used it on dishes, and on every single dish it works wonderfully.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using this product. A little does go along way and it really does fight through the grease. They have many different sense which I also love getting to switch it up.
Sherry N.
I like Dawn dish soap. It works really good for it to be a cheap price. I buy it whenever I'm on a budget. It also is good for washing you hair when you don't have any shampoo
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
This is a brand you find under our kitchen sink often. We don't have any brand loyalty we just buy whatever name brand is on sale or we have a coupon for. This is a great one
raquel r.
I love using dawn because it leaves my dishes super clean. I love using this dawn soap for my dishes. This is by far one of the best dish soap brands out there. I love DAWN!
Jessica K.
Cincinnati, OH
I only ever buy Dawn for my dish soap, it does the best job at cutting through grime and grease while cleaning dishes or pans without having to do all of the extra elbow work
Michaela F.
Union, MO
This is the best dish soap on the market. Nothing beats this product. You can use it for so many things. It also removes grease from cloths and can be used to bathe your pets!
Lucy S.
Fontana, CA
I recently found out that dawn will help get rid of those yellow underarm stains on your clothes. Just mix it with a little bit of baking soda, let it sit for a bit then work it in with a brush and launder as usual. It's worked for me!
Kay W.
Sherwood, AR
This the best to use to wash our dogs. Easy on the skin and kills fleas. I like that it also doesn't have a weird smell to cover the smells up. It cuts grease on dishes to.
Rachel S.
Madison, VA
I only use Dawn for my dishes. This is the best dishwasing liquid and it really gets dirt and grease off of everything. It works so well and they have great scents out now.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?