BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Dawn is the one and only detergent that I will use. I was brought up in a household that only purchased Dawn and it has been instilled in me to do the same. My mom always made sure she purchased the one with antibacterial included. I love Dawn and would not imagine using any other detergent to clean my dishes with. The various smells that they are coming out with are awesome. I really enjoy using the one with soaking powers and one that has bleach in it as well. Dawn your the best, thanks for making my dish washing chores enjoyable
Felicia B.
Utica, NY
I love Dawn, it's literally the ONLY dish soap I use. I will go to every store that's local to get it before I'd even consider buying another brand. I've NEVER had a issue with Dawn. It's sensitive enough that it doesn't hurt my hands, but strong enough that it fights right through the grease and everything on dishes. My father who loves to play around with grease and nasty stuff on vehicles and come in looking more greasy black than anything uses Dawn to wash up and it all comes right off - even normal washing soap doesn't do that!
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
This is the only dish soap i use! i love that a portion goes to helping save wildlife, but make sure that when you buy a bottle with the wildlife on it you actually go on line and register it or else that $1 does not go to them! this product is not only great on dishes, but also for getting grease stains out, you can use it to wash you car and its works great as a flea shampoo for pets!
Kellie P.
Cincinnati, OH
I only use Dawn. I have tried the cheaper brands and let me tell you, you get what you paid for...garbage! Those other brands leave a film and grimy residue while Dawn truly cleans your dishes and other things in your house. Next time you are at the store and see the other stuff and its cheaper, spend that extra pennies and buy the product that will clean your dishes right the first time!
Jennifer B.
Auburn, NY
I don't ever waste my money on other soap! I've tried a few brands and none ever compare to Dawn. Other brands may be cheaper, but they won't cut through grease nearly as well as Dawn.

It's concentrated, so you only need a bit. With other brands you'll need a lot more to do the same amount of dishes.

I always buy the blue colored one- the original scent- but I know the green colored one- the apple scent- smells awesome.

I have sensitive skin, by the way, and have never had a reaction to Dawn.

I highly recommend this soap.
Crissy K.
Smithfield, PA
This is the ONLY dish liquid I use. A little goes a long way. Especially if you frequently use oils/butter to cook with. I've tried them all named brands like Joy, Cascade, Palmolive, even Gain. It cuts through anything fast and easy leaving my dish spotless... But it's not just for dishes... I use it on my windows to clean my car, even to remove grease or oil from my clothes... I don't recommend putting it in your washer tho. A little goes a long way and you will have a sud kingdom waiting for you when your washer is done.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Seriously my all time fave I really hate any other kind . When I first moved out of my parents I tried being the dollar one but really couldn't stand it . It made me use more and didn't get the job done . With dawn u can use a tiny amount and get them done
Diana A.
Sacramento, CA
Dawn is, hands down, the BEST dish soap on the market. I use it, my mom uses it, my grandma used it, too. Over the years, I have tried other dish washing liquids (Joy, Palmolive, various store brands and "specialty" brands), but I was always disappointed and switched back before even finishing a bottle. Dawn is the best at cutting grease and dishes dry with no spots. I also use Dawn for many other things - giving the dog a bath, washing my car, spot cleaning rugs, upholstery, and food stains on clothes, etc. There is nothing in my utility closet that is more versatile.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
Dawn has been around for awhile & with good reason.. it works wonders on everything, not just dishes! I use it to get stains out in laundry, mixed with warm vinegar to clean the bath tub, cleaning the floor.. & it will strip your hair oil & build up and will kill fleas on pets! Another awesome thing are the new fragrances that are available .. its not just ole blue anymore!
Jackie B.
Hollywood, FL
Great original dish soap. Great for multi purpose use around your house and for pets. Something you should always keep in your house for everyday use
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?