BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amanda B.
I use this both at home as well as at my business...it's the only dish soap I'll use because it works the best at cutting through greasy, dirty dishes.

The great thing about Dawn, though, is that it's so versatile! It's not just for dishes - it makes a great stain remover (including blood), a wonderful cleanser, awesome bubble mixes. A little bit goes a long way and it smells nice. Best stuff ever!
Elaina B.
Fayetteville, NC
I remember my mom using Dawn, and only Dawn , as a kid. That blue bottle was always by the sink. My mom used it for dishes and stains on clothes. My dad would always use it to clean the grease and dirt off his hands after working on cars all day. The stuff was magical. It cleaned anything.
When I grew up and moved out I tried other brands. I saw all of the claims that they did this or had these better qualities. Guess what? After trying a handful of other brands, I went back to Dawn. It works the best.
And I still use the orginal (blue bottle) Dawn.
Barbie S.
League City, TX
I've used Dawn for my entire adult time since leaving for college and I love how well it works. I only tried Palmolive because I got it from Influenster to try and my husband liked it so I bought more. I've always loved that Dawn gets the job done without a lot of soap and it has many other uses as well. I have used blue Dawn to strip our cloth diapers from our hard water minerals and ammonia and it works like a dream. Much better than buying a whole new fleet of fluff! My only Dawn beef is that is typically dries my hands out, but that's because I don't buy the cream kind. Small price to pay for clean dishes and versatility of uses. My sister in law made a stain remover from Dawn and baking soda and it works amazing!
Kallen S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love classic Dawn dishwashing liquid. At home, my mom has a scrubby brush that she pours dishwashing liquid into to wash pots and pans, and she has always used Dawn! I honestly don't even pay attention to the price. I feel like Dawn is just a household staple. I also love that they partner up to help animals affected by oil spills! Philanthropy is important to me in a company, and I'm happy that they made that a priority long before it started being a trend. They seem like a good family company and they produce some darn good soap.
Cynthia D.
Russellville, AR
I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! It works so well. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. And of course, again I buy this product at WalMart. And it has a very good scent.
Rebekah T.
Dawn ultra will always be the only dish soap I will ever use. It gets everything clean no matter how dirtier or greases this product will get it clean.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
I use this dish soap a lot! Always one of my go to's! Plus I like knowing I can use it on my daughters baby bottles and sippy cups
Erin M.
Woodbury, NJ
This is my family's go to for dish soap. It removes hard grease residue of my dishes with no need to scrub. The original doesn't smell bad at all but the scented versions are just as great.
Lee Ann K.
Benton , Ky
No other brand compares to Dawn. I keep several bottles on hand at all times. It is very affordable and I always use a coupon when I purchase it. Most of the time I'm able to get it as cheap as .25 or .50. That is truly a bargain for such a quality product.
Felicia B.
Utica, NY
I love Dawn, it's literally the ONLY dish soap I use. I will go to every store that's local to get it before I'd even consider buying another brand. I've NEVER had a issue with Dawn. It's sensitive enough that it doesn't hurt my hands, but strong enough that it fights right through the grease and everything on dishes. My father who loves to play around with grease and nasty stuff on vehicles and come in looking more greasy black than anything uses Dawn to wash up and it all comes right off - even normal washing soap doesn't do that!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?