BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
 Breanna G.
Radiant, VA
When they say a little bit goes a long way, they mean it with Dawn. it's my favorite and only dish detergent to use. and I don't just use it for dishes, but for my clothes too. recommended!
Kasha M.
I love this Dawn dishwashing liquid! You don't have to use a whole lot of it, usually just a drop. It suds up really well. It isn't harsh on skin. You can use it for just about anything.
Simon T.
Have used every day and am satisfied with it. Works relatively well, but it equal compared to other dish soap products. I have neither pros nor cons about this, but it gets to job done.
Teresa H.
Portland, OR
The best. No other product comes close to dissolving grease like Dawn-it's a classic for a reason! doesn't dry my hands out; gets dishes clean faster due to the classic, powerful formula.
Marisol H.
Harvard, IL
Always ising this product because i like the smell I like the fact that is not expensive I like the fact that you can go to any stere and get it has no ingridients that I am allergic to
Rossi C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I use Dawn basically for everything around the house kitchens, bathrooms floor even for my children uniforms specially for the little one in PreK who has a lot of "accidents "with crayons .
Taylor F.
Centre, AL
I love to use the original blue dawn for what seems like everything. Gets the dishes clean. I work at a vets office and we use it to quickly kill fleas, which it does an amazing job at.
Jennifer H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn really does break down grease from dishes. Also, my bottle of Dawn last a long time and I wash dishes multiple times a day for my family of 6. Good value for your money plus it smells good.
Ashlee V.
Almyra, AR
I even use a dab of this as a stain remover on my girls precious smocked dresses! Awesome product! Great smell, suds up wonderfully. I use it daily to clean my breast pump supplies as well!
Patti H.
Safety Harbor, FL
Nobody can beat Dawn of Dawn Power dishwashing liquid. I use Dawn for dishes, stove top, laundry spots and even my dog's paws. It removes tough spots and oils without removing the colors.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart