BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Brittany P.
Ada, OK
This is an amazing dish washing soap! It cuts through almost anything you through at it! It's also good for men in the oil field!! Gets it out of hair and off skin!!
Amber A.
Boyce, VA
Dawn is my must go to use with cleaning dishes or with a rag to wipe stove,countertops off and just in general cleaning ..Its great at getting oil outta clothes to..
Corina R.
Modesto, CA
I like this product because it actually cleans my dishes really well and all the grease comes off the pans. It was very effective and I was not disappointed at all.
sondra t.
My husband uses Dawn to wash my car when we don't go to the car wash. Other detergents don't compare. I've tried others for washing dishes..and they don't cut the grease like Dawn does. I'm very happy with the results.
Kristen B.
Plain City , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not only does Dawn do a great job cleaning dishes, it can clean other things around the house! Mix it with a little white vinegar and you have a great cleaning mix!
Christina L.
Washington, PA
I love Dawn Ultra dishwashing liquid. A little goes a long way. I have made the mistake of buying cheaper brands that don't work as well but I always go back to Dawn.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I use all different kinds as long a the label is Dawn, its the only kind I buy. I grew up washing dishes with it and now my kids! Soon, I hope to get a dish washer.
Kristi S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Blue dawn, in my opinion, is the best liquid dish soap out there! It breaks down caked on messes so you don't have to scrub as much, and one drop really goes a long way.
Its the only dish detergent I use, I love the product. Great at removing grease and water marks. I wouldn't use anything else and I recommend it to my whole family.
Amanda C.
Picayune, MS
I love dawn dish washing soap! I use it for everything! Cleaning my tub, dishes, car, and any stain in the carpet! Dawn Dish Washing Soap cleans just about anything!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?