BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Emma B.
San Diego, CA
I love this brand!!!! I've tried others and there's nothing like it. if you don't do the dishes right away, it doesn't matter if you leave them overnight, just sprinkle dawn and soak in water and tomorrow morning you don't even have to use more soap or even scrub the dishes you really just need to rinse! it's amazing PLUS I love their efforts to help animals. any business towards animals or nature I support!!!!
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
This is the only dish soap I will use, it's affordable and gets dishes clean with a lot less elbow grease on my part. For stubborn dishes I soak them in hot water with some Dawn for a few hours.

This dish soap also has a million other uses around the house - that is another reason I will always keep buying it. You can mix it to make an awesome carpet stain remover. Use it to get crayons and markers off of surfaces, Use a small amount on your dog as an effective flea bath... I could go on and on. Google uses for Blue Dawn Dishsoap and you'll be blown away!
Lisandra V.
I've always used this dish soap. When I decide on switching it up, I end up switching back! It's just simply the best. From scent to overall cleaning power, I just can't get enough of this soap.
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love the basic Blue (without the bleach). I like to keep this on hand, because it is safe for animal coats, if my dog gets into something greasy...you know, the greasy stuff that you just can't imagine what it is, but you HAVE to get if off of the dog before it gets on your sofa!? Yeah, it can safely get it out! I use the other options on my dishes and for household cleaning and of course the dishes.
Destinee M.
Mega Parent Expert
This is my favorite dish soap! It Smells awesome, and it's very affordable!
We purchased this at Walmart. This is the kind we have always used and I definitely recommend it to others.
Krista F.
I have used Dawn for years. I have tried other brands and nothing cleans as well as Dawn. I also love the smell. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Nafisa S.
Jamaica
The soap is good and it doesn't leave my hands dry on the days I decide to quickly clean things up without gloves. I also support the move that this company goes forthwith on saving the animals.
Kayla B.
The only dish soap I have used really. I have tried other cheaper one but never worked as well. I use this not only on dishes but I trust it to be used for car cleaning and also home cleaning.
Amanda B.
I use this both at home as well as at my business...it's the only dish soap I'll use because it works the best at cutting through greasy, dirty dishes.

The great thing about Dawn, though, is that it's so versatile! It's not just for dishes - it makes a great stain remover (including blood), a wonderful cleanser, awesome bubble mixes. A little bit goes a long way and it smells nice. Best stuff ever!
Lori R.
Hayden, AL
Dawn is my must cleaning product. It serves multi purpose in our household. I use Dawn to remove grease, grass stains from clothes. I also use it on my dogs to kill fleas when their flea med wears off. I am loyal to products like Dawn, that never let me down.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?