BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Karil C.
Conway, AR
I use Dawn Original for everything from dish washing to stain removable to pet shampoo. When using on a pet, just remember to rinse really well so you don't leave any residue on their skin.
Celeste D.
Moody, AL
I use this on all my cats and, dogs to get rid of those nasty fleas. Works amazing!! Scrub it in, let it sit for 5 minutes and presto, drowned the fleas in suds
Holly B.
Dawn dish soap is amazing! It has many different things you can use it for. I use it to kill fleas on my dogs and its much more healtheir for my dogs then flea and tick products.
No D.
I really like how this brands helps sea animals that need help after a tragic oil spill. That's the reason why I haven't switched brands. I will continue to support them as long as they continue supporting marine life!!
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
All around cleaning agent, not only for dishwashing. It strips out grease and cleans better than anything else I've tried. Very economical because you only need very few or sometimes diluted.
Nicole C.
Baltimore, MD
He first time that I found out about Dawn, I saw it being used to clean oil off birds that had been caught in an oil spill. Could it be the best for removing grease? The answer is yes.

I have a dish washer. A problem that I have encountered is that eggs sometimes remain on plates even after going through the dish washing. With Dawn, I have found that a drop on a plate with a little water cleans the egg residues with only a little rinsing. I definitely recommend Dawn.
Zehava A.
Tarzana
Really great dishwashing soap easy on your hands and takes off in Greace and grime really easily from your dishes makes washing dishes more easier and less of a hassle it is really an he essential Item to have in your home
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I love this product ❤️ regularly the one that I use is about $2.25 and you really don't have to use much. For this product a little goes a long way! I recommend that you make this one of your permanent household products!
Claudia M.
I have used Dawn for quite a few years now and I have never been disappointed in it's grease cleaning ability. After initially trying many other varieties of dish soaps, I can absolutely confirm that this is the BEST soap around. My sister does not like the fragrance in it but I find this soap to have a delightful scent. And now they also make other scents for this soap. I, personally, will never use any other dish soap for the rest of my life but I have to admit that for some people, it really can remove the oils from the hands as well as the dirty dishes. This also bothers my sister but I think her hands are delicate because she does not do any hard physical labor with her hands so her hand skin is susceptible to any product that works as well as dawn does. I highly recommend this soap to every one. It's fantastic!
Tamera M.
bonham
I love this product but supprisingly not for the dishes but for my dogs. I use this because it kills fleas and is good for their skin. I have had problems with some of the dog soaps but dawn isnt harsh on them and makes them feel refreshed. Its funny when they see that blue bottle headed to the bathroom they are too excited to jump in the bath. Thank you
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?