BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Bryce J.
Front Royal, VA
Best and only dishwashing soap I use. Dawn really breaks down dirt and grease not only on my dishes but also in my makeup brushes. A little bit of this soap and a bit of olive oil gets my brushes super clean just like when I first bought them! If you have super sensitive skin and find that most dish washing soaps dry them out, I suggest using the Dawn + Olay Hand Renewal collection - they smell amazing, leave your dishes sparkling and make your hands feel super moisturized and soft (it makes you actually WANT to do the dishes because it's like getting a spa treatment done in your kitchen sink.)
Helen G.
Dawn can be used to clean so much more than dishes! It can be used on pets if they get fleas, in conjunction with other treatments of course but it works! I recently grabbed a bottle of another brand of dishwashing liquid at the store. My husband went to wash the dishes and said good god go get some dawn, this stuff is awful! And I'm going to have to use half the bottle! lol He was right. A little dawn goes a long way.
DeAnna H.
Stanton, TX
This is the best makeup brush cleaner I have ever used! It's so cheap and cleans my brushes as good as any makeup cleanser I've ever bought as Sephora! If you're having trouble removing all the junk from your brushes I highly recommend trying Dawn original!
Erica G.
Generally this is the best dish soap around. It does a great job of cleaning dishes and many other things. I like that it is so multipurpose. It is also a bit more expensive than other dish soaps.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
I'll start off by saying I'm a straight up PalmOlive fan. Never cared for most dish soaps. Dawn really did great with this one; most of the grease and gunk was off my dishes within 5 minutes of soaking with this product and hot water. The suds didn't get too high, and the consistency is like something you'd find in a hotel shampoo packet. However, if you can over look those two things then this is a great dish soap.
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
Dawn is one of the dish washing detergent that fights grease from really oily pans and dishes. I love using it in my home because not only does it clean it leaves my hands feeling refreshed. I definitely recommend this dish washing detergent to every household.
Emma B.
San Diego, CA
I love this brand!!!! I've tried others and there's nothing like it. if you don't do the dishes right away, it doesn't matter if you leave them overnight, just sprinkle dawn and soak in water and tomorrow morning you don't even have to use more soap or even scrub the dishes you really just need to rinse! it's amazing PLUS I love their efforts to help animals. any business towards animals or nature I support!!!!
Destinee M.
This is my favorite dish soap! It Smells awesome, and it's very affordable!
We purchased this at Walmart. This is the kind we have always used and I definitely recommend it to others.
Lisandra V.
I've always used this dish soap. When I decide on switching it up, I end up switching back! It's just simply the best. From scent to overall cleaning power, I just can't get enough of this soap.
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love the basic Blue (without the bleach). I like to keep this on hand, because it is safe for animal coats, if my dog gets into something greasy...you know, the greasy stuff that you just can't imagine what it is, but you HAVE to get if off of the dog before it gets on your sofa!? Yeah, it can safely get it out! I use the other options on my dishes and for household cleaning and of course the dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?