BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Debbie P.
Slidell, LA
The original will remain in my kitchen as long as it's on the market. I liked the apple scent, but the original concentrated works better than any other dish detergent.
Taylor D.
Kingston, GA
A+ !! We love and use Dawn for everything. To wash the dishes, to wash the dog, for car washing, basically for anything that needs washed. It really gets the job done!
Sierra C.
Columbus, OH
When choosing a dish soap you need more than a great fragrance and hand softener you need something that will break down the grease and dawn has everything i look for
Amber V.
Apple Valley, CA
Dawn is always my go to dish soap! I also use it for bathing my dogs, car washing and many other cleaning tasks around the house! Dawn is an all around great product!
Leslie H.
Palmdale, CA
Gets the job done. Lasts longer than other soaps. I even use it in the laundry when I have extra soiled clothes. It does a great job when I have greasy plastic ware.
Kelly G.
Dawn is hands down the best dish soap out there. It not only washes dished but takes off glue, kills fleas if you wash your dog with it, and makes a gentle car soap.
Rhonda B.
It works great! Removes grease, lots of different scents available, and affordable! I can also use it to strip my youngest's cloth diapers and it doesn't hurt them!
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI
Dawn is the only dishwashing soap we use in my house! It cuts through all our messes and cleans pots and pans well. We use the original blue Dawn and I just love it!
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Dawn Dish Soap is the best dish soap out there. It is full of suds and is thick enough to only need a little squirt! Buy Dawn! Don't waste your time on other brands!
geena d.
Salisbury, Md
I use this as my main dish washing detergent. It works so well on greasy dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands. And you don't have to use large amounts to see a result.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?