BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany W.
Hickory, NC
Such a great product for your dishes, and your pets! great for puppy/kitten baths! vet recommended :)
also, dawn helps out animals as well. so make sure to buy the ones labeled with the duck!
Teresa H.
Portland, OR
The best. No other product comes close to dissolving grease like Dawn-it's a classic for a reason! doesn't dry my hands out; gets dishes clean faster due to the classic, powerful formula.
Rachel S.
Gadsden , AL
Dawn dish liquid is good for more than just the dishes. De-Fleaing the dog, cutting grease, washing clothes, scrubbing floors, ect. They def had Moms in mind when this product was invented!
Jennifer H.
Dawn really does break down grease from dishes. Also, my bottle of Dawn last a long time and I wash dishes multiple times a day for my family of 6. Good value for your money plus it smells good.
Missy R.
Lorain, OH
Dawn is great for washing the dishes. It separates the grease from the soap and is gentle on the hands. I can count on it to get my dishes clean. This is the soap I use the most for washing the dishes. My husband uses it to. He helps with the dishes.
Becky K.
Glen Allen, VA
Always gets my dishes squeaky clean with no residue! Smell is pleasant and it really lifts hard to reach places. I wish it has less harsh ingredients! It's always a little rough on my hands
Rossi C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I use Dawn basically for everything around the house kitchens, bathrooms floor even for my children uniforms specially for the little one in PreK who has a lot of "accidents "with crayons .
Patti H.
Safety Harbor, FL
Nobody can beat Dawn of Dawn Power dishwashing liquid. I use Dawn for dishes, stove top, laundry spots and even my dog's paws. It removes tough spots and oils without removing the colors.
Paige H.
Suwanee, GA
This is a good dish soap but an even better stain remover! I put blue dawn directly onto stains on clothes just before washing. Hasn't failed me yet - it gets anything and everything out!!
Ashleigh H.
Auburndale, FL
I love DAWN! It is the only dishwashing liquid I use. The other great qualities that it has is that it kills fleas on dogs and you can use it as a spray to keep bugs off your veggie garden.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?