BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Destinee M.
This is my favorite dish soap! It Smells awesome, and it's very affordable!
We purchased this at Walmart. This is the kind we have always used and I definitely recommend it to others.
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
This is the only dish soap I will use, it's affordable and gets dishes clean with a lot less elbow grease on my part. For stubborn dishes I soak them in hot water with some Dawn for a few hours.

This dish soap also has a million other uses around the house - that is another reason I will always keep buying it. You can mix it to make an awesome carpet stain remover. Use it to get crayons and markers off of surfaces, Use a small amount on your dog as an effective flea bath... I could go on and on. Google uses for Blue Dawn Dishsoap and you'll be blown away!
Kim L.
Saint Paul, MN
There are so many varieties of dish soap out there, but nothing works like the classic blue dawn. I like that it does not have the antibacterial component and it is not heavily scented like escapes line. It is gentle enough that I allow my children to use it. I have bottles in the kitchen and laundry room because it gets out grease stains and tomato based stains better than anything else I have found.
Kayla B.
The only dish soap I have used really. I have tried other cheaper one but never worked as well. I use this not only on dishes but I trust it to be used for car cleaning and also home cleaning.
Elaina B.
Fayetteville, NC
I remember my mom using Dawn, and only Dawn , as a kid. That blue bottle was always by the sink. My mom used it for dishes and stains on clothes. My dad would always use it to clean the grease and dirt off his hands after working on cars all day. The stuff was magical. It cleaned anything.
When I grew up and moved out I tried other brands. I saw all of the claims that they did this or had these better qualities. Guess what? After trying a handful of other brands, I went back to Dawn. It works the best.
And I still use the orginal (blue bottle) Dawn.
Lori R.
Hayden, AL
Dawn is my must cleaning product. It serves multi purpose in our household. I use Dawn to remove grease, grass stains from clothes. I also use it on my dogs to kill fleas when their flea med wears off. I am loyal to products like Dawn, that never let me down.
Amanda B.
I use this both at home as well as at my business...it's the only dish soap I'll use because it works the best at cutting through greasy, dirty dishes.

The great thing about Dawn, though, is that it's so versatile! It's not just for dishes - it makes a great stain remover (including blood), a wonderful cleanser, awesome bubble mixes. A little bit goes a long way and it smells nice. Best stuff ever!
Anna F.
Elmhurst , IL
I've tried other brands and keep coming back to Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. It cleans dishes and is useful for stain removal on laundry and many other uses as well.
Rebekah T.
Dawn ultra will always be the only dish soap I will ever use. It gets everything clean no matter how dirtier or greases this product will get it clean.
Barbie S.
League City, TX
I've used Dawn for my entire adult time since leaving for college and I love how well it works. I only tried Palmolive because I got it from Influenster to try and my husband liked it so I bought more. I've always loved that Dawn gets the job done without a lot of soap and it has many other uses as well. I have used blue Dawn to strip our cloth diapers from our hard water minerals and ammonia and it works like a dream. Much better than buying a whole new fleet of fluff! My only Dawn beef is that is typically dries my hands out, but that's because I don't buy the cream kind. Small price to pay for clean dishes and versatility of uses. My sister in law made a stain remover from Dawn and baking soda and it works amazing!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?