BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
Best dish soap out there. Gets the grease right out of your pans and dishes. My husband also uses these in the wash to help get oil out of his work clothes. Def recommend.
Stacy H.
Brooklyn, NY
I use dawn for more than just my pits and pans. Mix it up with some vinegar and spray it on your shower walls to leave them shiny and cleaner without all the scrubbing.
Alisha G.
Rochester, NY
I use Dawn for everything. Getting grease stains out of clothes, cleaning the kitchen floor, killing fruit flies, and doing the dishes. The is no substitute for Dawn.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
The best dish liquid on the market in my book. It cleans dishes with not having to use a whole lot at once. I save money because it is not that expensive and my sensitive skin has no reaction to its ingredients
Francy G.
Lewis, KS
I only use dawn. It's the best to get my dishes cleaned without using a lot of it. Great for stuck on food on pots and pans and on grease. They have great scents also.
Debbie P.
Slidell, LA
The original will remain in my kitchen as long as it's on the market. I liked the apple scent, but the original concentrated works better than any other dish detergent.
Ana P.
Tucson, AZ
It's ultra concentrated, it last longer than any other brand. there's different smells. it gets the grease out easily. and you can also use it to treat laundry stains!
Taylor D.
Kingston, GA
A+ !! We love and use Dawn for everything. To wash the dishes, to wash the dog, for car washing, basically for anything that needs washed. It really gets the job done!
Sierra C.
Columbus, OH
When choosing a dish soap you need more than a great fragrance and hand softener you need something that will break down the grease and dawn has everything i look for
Amber V.
Apple Valley, CA
Dawn is always my go to dish soap! I also use it for bathing my dogs, car washing and many other cleaning tasks around the house! Dawn is an all around great product!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?