BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Victoria R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is it an amazing dish soap it cuts all the grease immediately and you can also use it with dogs have fleas there's so many cleaning ideas you can use with Dawn dish soap. Worth the price and highly recommendable.
Heather M.
Cleans up every dirty dish without extra soap or constant attempts. It’s not drying or harsh on the dishes and doesn’t leave anything behind. It’s super cheap and easy to get at any super store. Would buy again!
Allison S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap does the job. I use it to clean dishes that are too big to go in the dishwasher. It works well to fight the tough grease on pans. This is the original and has the “original” scent. It is affordable and last awhile.
Tye C.
Pocatello, ID
I love this soap because it's gentle on hands and my makeup brushes. Plus whennim buy it I kill two birds with one stone. It works for my dishes and my brushes and sponges! It doesn't damage and it gets the yucky off of things!
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
We use Dawn soap for everything in my household. I use it to wash my hands and to clean all my dishes with. It is a great stain remover and makeup brush and sponge cleaner as well. There isn’t anything Dawn can’t do!
Lacey M.
New Windsor
Blue dawn is the best for EVERYTHING. Can be used for dishes, laundry, carpets, stains, and more. Affordable and so easy to find. Absolutely effective. One of those products you should always have in your home.
Ranem N.
arlington
I love dawn, not only does it have a great scent but it really help to clean the food off your dishes. That’s why I love this dish cleaner. I would definitely recommend this product to you. You won’t regret it.
Sabrina C.
I love that it take the grease out fast, which makes washing dishes so much easier and faster! The smell is nice and you can buy it at any local store and or pharmacy!
Andrea J.
If you want a soap that is easy to clean your dishes and cuts thru grease. Get dawn! I have been washing dishes by hand this last month cuz my dishwasher quit. And dawn came to the rescue with its pleasant scent and heavy duty work it does for me. I choose dawn over other dish detergents.
Rachel P.
Purcell , OK
I don't have to use much to get a lot clean. The smell isn't noticeable. I clean dishes, kids, my hands, makeup brushes and many other things that have oil or something in it that I don't think will come out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?