BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Carol C.
Sunriver
I use this for hand dish washing and in home made cleaners and insect repellents. A very good price and product. I buy it at Wal-Mart and Bi-. A bargain at both markets. The original has a pleasant smell and not over powering. i will continue to buy Dawn original.
Sarrah J.
Great cleaning agent for dishes, for animals, and for nasty things like trash cans and other items. In my house that's the only dish soap we use. It can be found in grocery stores, department stores, warehouses and other places. It's great to have in bulk as well.
Erica L.
Granbury, TX
We ALL know this is good stuff. I'm not going to pretend it's special or anything, it's just awesome dish soap that I keep buying because it smells good and cuts through grease and burnt on food super easily. I use this, hot water, a sponge, and a rag. that's it.
tabitha g.
Riverside, CA
No dish soap works as great at this particular dawn soap. I buy in bulk because I just can't handle running out even for a day. It doesn't have a strong scent that is left on dishes. It cuts though the grease and stains left behind. It my holy grail dish soap lol
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Great dish soap! Probably my favorite brand. Gets rid of grease and grime really well and suds up very nicely. It does dry my hands out a bit, but thats happened with every dish soap I've tried. I like the scent a lot and would definitely recommend trying it out!
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
This is a multi purpose soap. It is soft enough to wash your pets and it kills fleas without using harsh chemicals on your animals. You can also clean flip flops or sneakers with it. It works amazing and is really great at cutting out the grease on pots and pans.
Lilah W.
Dawn is the best liquid dish soap. A little goes a long way and it cleans greasy dishes very well. It has a nice scent, and I use it to clean my kitchen sinks too. I've noticed that Dawn does not dry out my hands like some other dish soaps. I highly recommend it.
Kimberly W.
Dawn is amazing for not only cleaning dishes but so many other things as well ! I like to mix mine in a squirt bottle with vinegar and water. You'll have an all purpose cleaning solution that's great for your kitchen and bathroom ( don't use vinegar on granite ).
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta!!!! Esto lo hemos usado en mi casa desde siempre lo amo, siempre lavo los platos con esto y es muuuuy bueno; no daĂąa las manos y tiene un rico olor y ademĂĄs con solo un poquito podes limpiar todo, esto rinde muchĂ­simo lo recomiendo 10000000% de verdad.
Thea K.
Medford, MA
No reason to mess with the best. I always find myself going back to this old staple when it comes to my dish soap. It really does cut the grease like no other. I like the fact that it really does seem as though it is concentrated, and not that it is watered down.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?