BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Edy N.
Detroit, MI
I Love Dawn, there is no other dishwashing liquid for me! It stands up to tough grease, I can wash my lasagna pan without soaking or scrubbing extra hard. I have used other fragrances but I prefer the original scent.
Trisha L.
Best dish soap ever. I do have a dishwasher where I wash most of my dishes but my pots and pans get this! It's great, affordable, usually a coupon at dollar general. Highly recommend. And look at the little bird on the label :) too cute
Chaney W.
Brownstown, IN
Dawn has multiple uses around my house! From making counter cleaners that are gentler than bleach, bathing my animals, washing dishes, and many more. I love have effective it is and it doesn't take much! A small bottle tends to last longer than a larger bottle from a different brand. I use several different Dawn products for different needs but I'll be a loyal customer for a long time.
Kristin H.
Plant city , FL
The ONLY dishsoap I will use! This dish soap is the absolute BEST at cleaning grease and super gross pans! It literally cuts through like butter! I cant use any other soap! Blue original is by far the best and it can be used for other things besides just dishes. I clean my make up brushes with it because it cuts through the oil in the make up so easily! I would recommend this to anyone!
Riya J.
This is one of the best dish soaps around. You just need a little bit of this to complete the dishes, unlike other dish soaps where you keep in squeezing over and over. Not to mentions it has all those amazing smells so you're more than likely to find something that smells good. No reason you need to have soap bar smell while you're cleaning dishes. Go ahead and give this one a try.
Delia E.
The only soap my mom has used for over 18 years. I have tried to have her use others but she always returns to Dawn. It's actually really good. It helps remove oils, and dirt very well... it's also safe for pets and children who decide to drench themselves in coconut oil...
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
A little pricey as far as dish soaps go, how ever it works really well on tough stuff. Versatile, can use for floor cleaning, and mixing up with other house hold cleaners (vinegar, baking soda, or hydrogen peroxide) to make Cleaning solutions. A little goes a long way with this too.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I love this dish soap. Aside from cleaning the dishes really well and cutting all the greasy stuff on the cooker and oven it use it to clean lipstick off my clothes. I wear lipstick everyday and it always get on my clothes. I buy the biggest bottle there is I save more that way.
Heather W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Dawn dish soaps' ability to make cleaning dishes a breeze! Helps the gunk slide right off of my dried on dishes easily. The original has a pleasant fresh scent and can be used for a variety of things around the house, including giving a pet a flea bath! Only thing I dislike is how drying it is for the hands. With repeated use your hands get very dry and chapped. Overall a good product.
Dorangela G.
I don't love this for washing dishes. But my plumber told me that the best way to keep household drains clear is to fill the sink with hot water, pour in some of this Dawn Ultra, swish it around to mix, then open the stopper and let it pour down the drain. I used it on my bathroom sink, which drains perpetually slowly because of all the hair and product that gets washed into the drain, and it really cleared the drain!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?