BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
Dawn is by far the best dish liquid around. It's an all-time favorite of mine. I love how dawn removes grease so well, that it even saves animals. Highly Recommended.
Kelly B.
Wilmington, NC
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid does a great job getting food off of dishes. The food comes off quickly with minimal scrubbing! I hate doing the dishes but Dawn certainly helps!
Carol L.
Blue Ridge, GA
This is the best stuff out there by far! There are multiple uses for it even outside of the kitchen. It is a regular purchase for my household. And you cant beat the price!
Jessica P.
Oakley, CA
This has always been a staple in my home growing up, and I continue to use this product. Also, eco friendly enough to clean up after disastrous oil spill I give two thumbs up !!
Ekaterina i.
Clifton, NJ
Dawn Liquid dish detergent is my favorite.... I wash the dishes with it also do the laundry , my husband washes his hands , when he fixing his car.....DAWN is universal...
Christel M.
Perry, OH
It works well but I dislike glycerine based products. I try to stay away from any product that is petroleum based. there are much better plant based alternatives out there!
Lisa G.
Worcester, MA
Wish I could give it 10 stars. Since discovering this, I won't use anything else. If you mix it with hydrogen peroxide, it will clean carpets and upholstery beautifully.
Jennifer B.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this soap, especially the smaller bottles. They are easy to handle when you're doing dishes and all the scents are fabulous. Not too sudsy too, which I prefer.
mary c.
Dayton, OH
This product is so amazing! It cuts through grease so easily. It is more concentrated than the cheaper brands so you will use less. Definitely worth the price difference.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
Best dish soap out there. Gets the grease right out of your pans and dishes. My husband also uses these in the wash to help get oil out of his work clothes. Def recommend.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?