BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Cassidy M.
I don't have a dishwasher, so Dawn is my soap of choice to wash my dishes. It also works great for getting stains out of my laundry. I also use it for washing windows and it works great!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This soap is great for washing dishes but it is a great solvent for washing other things as well. It breaks through tough stains and is very cleansing. Makes your hands feel soft as well.
Meg S.
Dawn is always priced reasonably at Wal-Mart, and I can always find coupons on top of it.  the scents are nice, but dont always last long after coming in contact with sauce or greasy pans.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
This is my all time favorite dish soap. lathers well. smells good. cuts grease quick and easy. takes the hard work outta washing dishes! also love how the makers of dawn support animals.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I will use! It is the best at really getting off all of the oils and grease from your dishes!! The only thing that works!! And a little goes so far!!!
Alexandra W.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is the only dish washing soap that I use.
It cuts through grease and is very impactful on other grease stains (clothing, fabric). Works better than any other dish soap out there.
Anna W.
Stedman, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the absolute best dish detergent ever! You can use this for multi-purposes. We use it around our house for almost everything. I highly recommend this product to any and everyone.
Susan R.
Wilmington
This is amazing on greasy dishes and pans. I also love the many many uses for laundry and other cleanups. Add dawn with vinegar and shine up those grimy kitchen cabinets. It's amazing.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
My family uses this soap in my household, and it cleans like a charm. My hands do get dry fast if I was my hands too much with this product. Put on a good lotion after using this product.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This works on everything. I use dawn on my animals to help with fleas and anything they gotten in to outside or in home. This product also helps their dry skin. Does good on my dishes to
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back