BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Brittany M.
Chesterton, IN
smells nice and keeps the dishes clean! pretty concentrated so you dont need to use much at all, typically pretty cheap too and you can often find coupons.
Jennifer m.
Noblesville, IN
Dawn is my go-to for SO many things ! It's obviously great in the kitchen, but it's AMAZING in the laundry room. It's a must-have! Nothing I have ever used for treating laundry stains, of all kinds, has worked like Dawn does. I use it to clean sneakers, grout, window blinds, as part of the mixture in my carpet steamer, and so on...I love multi-use products and Dawn is one of my favorites. Great, trusted product & brand.
Jennifer B.
Brockport, NY
I love Dawn liquid dish soap products. I have tried it in different forms (liquid & foam) and they are all very effective. What I love most about Dawn is that it's multi purpose! I use it in my kitchen and my laundry room. Dawn does a fantastic job of getting stains (especially food) out of clothing! I also love that a little Dawn goes a long way. Would highly recommend this product for dish washing and stain removal.
Danielle W.
Marietta, OK
While I do prefer the concentrated formula, this is still very good. Dawn is by far the best dishwashing liquid and cleans so much more than dishes. It is great to get grease out of almost anything and stains out of clothing. When mixed with peroxide, it will remove sweat stains from whites and brighten bathroom sinks and tubs. I even used it tonight to unclog my toilet. We keep classic Dawn in our household at all times.
Bryce J.
Front Royal, VA
Best and only dishwashing soap I use. Dawn really breaks down dirt and grease not only on my dishes but also in my makeup brushes. A little bit of this soap and a bit of olive oil gets my brushes super clean just like when I first bought them! If you have super sensitive skin and find that most dish washing soaps dry them out, I suggest using the Dawn + Olay Hand Renewal collection - they smell amazing, leave your dishes sparkling and make your hands feel super moisturized and soft (it makes you actually WANT to do the dishes because it's like getting a spa treatment done in your kitchen sink.)
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Not only is Dawn dishwashing liquid a great choice for cleaning dishes in the kitchen, but I found it works really well with controlling oily hair. Someone suggested I try it out because my hair produces a lot of oily, even within a few hours of washing, so I started washing my hair with Dawn dish soap once a week, and it helped tremendously. It's gentle on hands, and works well for numerous things, whether dishes, or hair.
Olivia J.
Colton, CA
Use it everyday great products takes grease off of dishes very good. Is a good product to use if a pet has fleas kills them and makes them fall of animal.
DeAnna H.
Stanton, TX
This is the best makeup brush cleaner I have ever used! It's so cheap and cleans my brushes as good as any makeup cleanser I've ever bought as Sephora! If you're having trouble removing all the junk from your brushes I highly recommend trying Dawn original!
Abegail N.
Spring, TX
The one and only in my household! Suds up so generously. Cut threw grease easily! It hold double duties in our house. I use it on laundry as a spot cleaner. I can't see our house living without dawn!
Helen G.
Dawn can be used to clean so much more than dishes! It can be used on pets if they get fleas, in conjunction with other treatments of course but it works! I recently grabbed a bottle of another brand of dishwashing liquid at the store. My husband went to wash the dishes and said good god go get some dawn, this stuff is awful! And I'm going to have to use half the bottle! lol He was right. A little dawn goes a long way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?