BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Nikki N.
Winston Salem, NC
I always use dawn simply because it gets the job done. Only detergent I've tried that doesn't leave oils and grease on my dishes. Very concentrated and you don't have to use much.
Brooke E.
I love this detergent. It not only works wonderful getting dishes clean but I also use it on clothes to get stains out. It has been the best thing to get my sons ball pants clean.
Mackenzie G.
Fitchburg, MA
Been using this dish soap to wash my dishes for as long as i can remember. The scent is not super strong which i like and when paired with a brillo pad they can concor any dishes!
Tamara S.
Woonsocket, RI
My only detergentant to use! Not only it smells good, but it absolutely gets all grease out. I'vw tried some scented ones before, but always return to this one. It's a must have!
Ashley O.
Ringgold, GA
The original Dawn dishwashers soap can be used for more than just dishes! I use it to help get stains out of clothes without worrying about it changing the color of the clothing!
Jenn W.
Sterling, IL
A great soap at a great price! And I don't use it just for washing dishes. I use it as a stain remover on laundry. I also use it as a method to kill fleas when bathing my animals.
Valerie B.
Mulberry, IN
Dawn dish soap is my favorite. It gets all of my dishes clean and there are so many uses for it other than dishes. Mix it with vinegar and salt and it makes a great weed killer too!
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
I love using Dawn. Soft, easy on the hands and is a all-purpose cleaner. Also, a little goes a long way. I always feel like it cleans better than, say, Palmolive—and smells better.
Kelly H.
I always use dawn. I have never used any other dish soap. This dish soap is amazing. It does exactly what they claim it does. It's very tough on grease but it's gentle on your hands.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Great product! I use this for every household need. Its inexpensive, and you can always find good deals on the Dawn products. Keeps my dishes very clean, without the greasy residue.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?