BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Molly K.
Lexington , Nc
I love dawn I have a full pantry full stock of dawn in many scents! Not only does it feel good to your hands and clean the heck out of some dishes but it helps the little oil ducks on TV :D
Danielle P.
Hanford, CA
Love using this soap because it always gets my dishes so clean and smelling good and it's always the best when u let it soak with something that has grease in it because it just breaks it down so good and it does it really fast
MaryEsther M.
Manchester, TN
I have tried to use Dawn several times, but just don't like the smell or feel. It doesn't seem to suds as well as my favorite brand and doesn't leave my dishes feeling or looking clean.
Cindy A.
Seabrook, TX
I have no complaints about this product! It's smells soooooo good! A little bit goes a long way, it cleans and removes oils likes a dream and it leaves the dishes smelling fresh! I love it
Penny W.
Kenova, WV
Dawn in the best for dishes, but I also use it to get stains of all kinds out of clothes!! I had a set in grease stain on an expensive shirt and it still got it out!! It's a lifesaver!!
Nichole B.
Blue Jay, CA
Not only does Dawn work great for my dishes, but the original blue Dawn is great for getting grease or stains out of almost anything. I use it on way more than dishes.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
This is my favorite cleaning supply! I love the scent- smells fresh! And it cleans dishes so well! I always use dawn and won't use the off brand- off brands seem to be more watered down!!
Kelsey C.
Love dawn! It bubbles up nicely and smells great! Only need a couple drops for all the dirty dishes. Much better then the cheaper brands where you have to use half the bottle for dishes.
Natalia P.
Pflugerville, TX
It get grease off extremely well, but it's expensive so I keep one for greasy dishes and I don't use it for daily use. It's way overpriced compared to HEBs soap that cleans just as well.m
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
Great for dishes - but more importantly, the ONLY thing (when mixed with vinegar) that I will ever use to clean the soap scum off my shower walls. It is amazing and smells great to boot.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?