BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Casey J.
Durand, MI
I love this scent and the fact that it an practically clean anything. I always get this or the 'Power Clean' kind and they are both 5+ stars. Best dish soap ever!
Emily M.
Brooklyn , NY
Nothing cuts grease better than this soap. I always buy the bulk size and refill my smaller bottles. Doesn't leave that slimy feeling rinses clean and smells great
Vanessa M.
Eastvale, CA
This is the only dish soap i like to use. I have very sensitive skin and alot of otger brands of dish soap either make my hands itchy or break out but Dawn doesnt.
Jenny E.
Dawn is great for everything! Recommended by a vet for washing my dog with sensitive skin, used to clean streak free windows, and dish dirt doesn't stand a chance
Lindsay L.
Washington
Only dish soap I will ever buy. Not only do I use it for dishes but for cleaning, bug repellant/killer, stain remover and so much more!! Magic in a bottle!
Jena B.
Mega Parent Expert
This is my go-to soap I use it for everything. It lasts a while when you're washing your dishes and I also use it for stains on clothes and cleaning the bathtub.
Jeneca L.
I don't buy any other dish soap. I use it to wash dishes and my animals . It's the only thing I buy m it works so good gets rid of any grease u put it up against
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
This is so soft and nice. My dishes stay clean and the hard food to wash off comes off with this! Leaves your hands soft and it's worth it and not that expensive
Noemi A.
Lakewood, CA
Will not use any other dish soap. Removes all the oils. Leaves dishes shiny. Also use it to clean my toilet. I also use it for stains such as chocolate. Apply directly. My kids clean their shoes with this.
Emma C.
Dawn makes my life so easy. Dawn gets rid of that greasy feeling left behind by other brands. It helps lift dirt and oil from your dishes easily. Just soak them..
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?