BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Megs H.
Best stuff ever!!!! I use it not only for washing my dishes, pots and pan... but it takes stains out of clothing too! Couple drops and scrub a little with a brush or even just your fingers and then toss in the laundry, almost every stain has come out! PLUS did you know you can use it to unclog a very clogged toilet?! Squirt some in a clogged toilet (aim for the hole). Let it sit for about 15-20 min and then plug and it should unclog rather quickly for you.
Sarah H.
Bertram, TX
This is my favorite dawn soap to use. I use it for my really dirty dishes and it gets everything clean quickly. It also is perfect for getting out unwanted baby blowouts. Helps save clothing from being ruined.
Rebecca H.
Cedartown, GA
This is our favorite dish soap. It suds up very well and cleans amazingly! We have tried the store brand but it just doesn't live up to the name brand. It's the only one we buy and would recommend to anybody.
Montse H.
Wilmington, CA
Smells really good ! You can get at any one of your local stores. Really gives your dishes that shine and keeps your hands nice and smooth! Always have been buying this brand and will continue to! I would so recommend.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I have tried others but always come back to the best. Dawn cleans dishes like no other dish cleaner can. This super concentrated formula cleans heavy grease without any problems and always leaves my glassware and plastics squeaky clean. A clear winner for me always.
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
My family likes to joke that I should be a spokesperson for Dawn. I LOVE the stuff. I tried cheaper brands for a while in college because who wants to spend extra money on something as basic as soap? Turns out I save so much money using Dawn. I bought a huge container at Costco and haven't yet finished it (it's been 2 years!) You need so much less soap to get the grime off your dishes with Dawn than with other brands. My favorite part is how great it is for cleaning crock-pots and other dishes where the food gets caked on and stuck - soak it overnight in Dawn and you almost don't even have to scrub it!
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
Of course it is the best dish soap you can use very strong and does what it says you can mix it and clean your floors or counters and everything and more with it
Becca H.
A few months back we ran out of Dawn liquid dish soap and since my husband was headed to the store I asked him to pick up some dish soap. Unfortunately, I didn't specify that it must be DAWN dish soap. He returned home in manly form with four bottles of some eco-friendly brand thinking I'd be thrilled. I gave it a try... actually four tries but I was never satisfied with the quality of the soap. I like something I can rely on and Dawn has always been consistent and of great quality. Recently I purchased the apple scented Dawn soap and I just love the fresh smell as well as the reliability of a great product.
Dawn G.
I may be kinda biased because my name is Dawn, but I seriously believe this is the best dishwashing detergent on the market. It cuts grease just like it says on the bottle. It gets your dishes squeaky clean.
Melissa W.
Sahuarita, AZ
Not only cleans dishes better than any other dish soap I have used, but I also find myself substituting it for other cleaning products in my home! The power it has to remove grease and other stains makes it very useful to get out laundry stains and clean hard to remove gunk in the kitchen! (ps: a mixture of a small amount of Dawn, hydrogen peroxide, and hot water will clean ANYTHING!)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?