BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Becky K.
Glen Allen, VA
Always gets my dishes squeaky clean with no residue! Smell is pleasant and it really lifts hard to reach places. I wish it has less harsh ingredients! It's always a little rough on my hands
Rachel S.
Gadsden , AL
Dawn dish liquid is good for more than just the dishes. De-Fleaing the dog, cutting grease, washing clothes, scrubbing floors, ect. They def had Moms in mind when this product was invented!
Patti H.
Safety Harbor, FL
Nobody can beat Dawn of Dawn Power dishwashing liquid. I use Dawn for dishes, stove top, laundry spots and even my dog's paws. It removes tough spots and oils without removing the colors.
Paige H.
Suwanee, GA
This is a good dish soap but an even better stain remover! I put blue dawn directly onto stains on clothes just before washing. Hasn't failed me yet - it gets anything and everything out!!
Jennifer H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn really does break down grease from dishes. Also, my bottle of Dawn last a long time and I wash dishes multiple times a day for my family of 6. Good value for your money plus it smells good.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I have used Dawn for years, all of the scents and different kinds. I really like Dawn more than any other, I just wish the bubbles lasted longer. Otherwise it is a great dish washing liquid.
Kristine s.
Favorite and ONLY dish soap I'll use! I have eczema on my hands during the winter months and THIS does not irritate it. Actually my hands are better after using this while washing dishes!
Jamie P.
Estacada , OR
Always my go-to. Never fails on performance and price. Works for most everything. I use it to clean up after my pets, my kid, my husband and everything in between. Will continue to buy.
Cassidy M.
I don't have a dishwasher, so Dawn is my soap of choice to wash my dishes. It also works great for getting stains out of my laundry. I also use it for washing windows and it works great!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This soap is great for washing dishes but it is a great solvent for washing other things as well. It breaks through tough stains and is very cleansing. Makes your hands feel soft as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?