BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kayla B.
Windham, ME
My favorite out of all the Dawn soaps! The Original scent, in my opinion, is the best. I also love it's multipurpose for getting most any stains out of clothing!
Kristin D.
The most basic you can get but the best. Works great to clean dishes, cleans up grease and leaves no residue. Mild on hands. Works to clean stains off clothes too
Rebecca W.
Greensburg
The only brand I've ever used! Have been told by several plumbers that it's the best for you pipes too! For someone without a dishwasher, this is great dish soap!
Vanessa M.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap! It smells great, isn't super concentrated and gets the job done. Not that expensive either and gets the tough stains out in my dishes.
megan m.
this is the only dosh soap I will buy. it doesn't take alot to get the job done. I can always count on dawn blue to get the tough food off my pots/pans and dishes.
Nikaurys G.
Houston
Excelente producto deja mis platos sin nada de grasa. Me gusta como huele, es bJen econĂłmico y lo puedes encontrar casi en todas partes! Lo recomiendo
L. D.
I love Dawn! It's the only dish soap I purchase.Works on greasy dishes quickly! No long soaking, just mix with hot water and you dishes practically can themselves.
Leandra R.
Perris, CA
I love that this dish soap works on more than just dishes. I use it on stains, to clean my makeup brushes, and other things that don't come off with a normal soap.
Kaycee B.
This is the only dish soap we buy. It works awesome and cleans dishes very well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I purchase this at Walmart or shopko.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT
Only soap I'll use. Never anything else! Can also get the big bottle at Home Depot for way cheaper than Walmart or Target. This stuff works just plain and simple.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?