BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Samantha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I will not hand wash my dishes unless I have so Dawn on hand. It cuts through all the grease and grime and actually gets my dishes completely clean. It's not rough on my hands either!
Jennifer K.
I usually go with off brands for everything because they are essentially the same for cheeper but this is a good item to splurg on the name brand. It works much better that off brand.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Dawn had been around for years and there is a good reason why, it is the best. You can use dawn with so many other things for cleaning. Dawn also cuts grease like its no ones business.
Stephanie C.
I have always used Dawn dishwashing liquid and will never use anything else. I love the way it gets your dishes cleaned. I can not stand to pick up a dish that is suppose to be clean and it's not. I have had that issue with other dishwashing liquids.
Lauren H.
Medina, TN
We always use Dawn. It the best at getting rid of grease and stuck on food. Also, a bottle lasts forever because you use so little with each load. The 5 minute power clean stuff is the absolute best. I've never had any issues with any Dawn product.
val f.
Saginaw, MI
This product works very well
Great smell. Leaves dishes looking clean and smelling good. Doesn't leave hands feeling dry. Or resadue on dishes. Works great with oily foods and dishes
Michelle C.
Bakersfield, CA
This brand has stood the test of time. Dawn is top of the line and acually does everything the commercials says it does. from cutting trough greasy messes to gently cleansing animals!
Tonya T.
Monroe, GA
You can mix this dawn (not other colors) with equal parts of water and vinegar for an amazing shower cleaner! Spray it on, leave it for 10-15 minutes, then rinse it off! All scum gone!
Stephanie N.
Alden, NY
Dawn dish soap is by far the best out there. It is cheap and works great. Dawn seems to last the longest and I can do a lot of dishes with a little soap. I love the moisturizing kind!
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
This Is A Really Good Dish Washing Soap For The Reason That I Don't Have To Struggle To Tale Off All The Grease From Flates, No More Having To Wash Over And Over Again With Hot Water.
Leilani F.
Newaygo , MI
What do you prefer original dawn or the bleach dawn? I can't decide what works best?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Can I use this to wash my car?
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
I heard this is good for killing fleas, is this true?
Kaitlyn S.
Does anyone ever use just a couple drops in place of dishwasher detergent or does it ruin your dishwasher?
kristen n.
Orange Park, FL
Does this dry out your hands?