BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Mayra M.
Brownsville, TX
This is a multi purpose soap. I use it to wash my dishes, hands, and remove oily stains from my clothes. It leaves my dishes clean and shiny. My hands don't become dry and on the stains of clothes it doesn't damage the clothes.
Cori G.
Las Vegas, NV
I always ALWAYS run back to this dish soap. I will never switch again. It cuts thrugh grease, it's concentrated and you only need a drop or two t a time on your sponge.
April R.
Akron, OH
My hands were drying out from constantly washing my newborns bottles. I switched to this and my dryness isn't as bad. I still need lotion but they aren't dry and cracking
Lisa W.
I love the original Dawn dish soap. I love the smell as well as its ability to release grease. It also has so many other uses around the house that make it a must-have.
Sarah W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use blue Dawn to wash nearly everything: the dog, my hands, upholstery stains, any protein-based stain, any random sticky object, and, oh, yeah, my dishes. I'm a fan!
Sheree S.
Kenova, WV
I feel like this is a necessary product. I use it to wash dishes. I have used it to remove carpet stains. Also this is my go to for stripping hair color out of my hair
I love using this dish soap, I have used it in many scents, used the antibacterial for the protection, the dawn olay for the hand's smoothness & the lovely scent.this dish soap is very good on grease. a little goes a long way.
Catherine T.
Charlotte, NC
Oh Dawn liquid where to start? You clean dishes, you wash oily birds, you catch bugs. I think you can do anything! And you do it cheaply! Thanks for always being there!
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Dawn has always been my dishwashing soap and I really like the smell of Green, Apple Blossom Scent, and the fact it is antibacterial. It is not harsh on my hands either.
Rea S.
Chicago
breaks down built in grease no pots and dishes. Gentle enough to use it for cleaning my makeup brushes and oil stains on clothes.Only need a few drops to be effective!
Jennifer S.
Manalapan, NJ
Does this product really clean dishes well?
yesenia r.
Santa Maria, CA
Does it make anyone else's sponge smell bad I was using Palmolive and I used tell my poor lil sponge fell apart and then I switch to dawn with a brand new sponge and within a week of doing dishes it started to smell has this happened to anyone else???
Erica G.
I don't just use it to clean dishes, great for stains. What do you use it for?
raina p.
Corona, CA
what other products besides dishes can i use dawn for? i love the soap
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I didn't know they sold them in this size where can I get one other than Sam's club cause I don't have a membership