BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Sara G.
Griffith, IN
We've used this on our dishes since I can remember, and more. We use it to take tough stains out of clothing, bathe animals, and take grease and oil off our hands after working on cars.
Amanda B.
New Franklin, MO
Dawn Dish detergent is a staple in my household. I have used many other brands and always go back to this one. It's not just for dishes, I use it for stains on clothing and in my daily cleaning.
Simon T.
Have used every day and am satisfied with it. Works relatively well, but it equal compared to other dish soap products. I have neither pros nor cons about this, but it gets to job done.
Jennifer H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn really does break down grease from dishes. Also, my bottle of Dawn last a long time and I wash dishes multiple times a day for my family of 6. Good value for your money plus it smells good.
dylan a.
Meridian, ID
I love dawn dish soap! Not only does it help animals but it also helps me wash dishes! It really sparkles and shines! and smells great. removes grease and oil by the snap of your fingers!
Becky K.
Glen Allen, VA
Always gets my dishes squeaky clean with no residue! Smell is pleasant and it really lifts hard to reach places. I wish it has less harsh ingredients! It's always a little rough on my hands
Taylor F.
Centre, AL
I love to use the original blue dawn for what seems like everything. Gets the dishes clean. I work at a vets office and we use it to quickly kill fleas, which it does an amazing job at.
 Breanna G.
Radiant, VA
When they say a little bit goes a long way, they mean it with Dawn. it's my favorite and only dish detergent to use. and I don't just use it for dishes, but for my clothes too. recommended!
Ashlee V.
Almyra, AR
I even use a dab of this as a stain remover on my girls precious smocked dresses! Awesome product! Great smell, suds up wonderfully. I use it daily to clean my breast pump supplies as well!
Ashleigh H.
Auburndale, FL
I love DAWN! It is the only dishwashing liquid I use. The other great qualities that it has is that it kills fleas on dogs and you can use it as a spray to keep bugs off your veggie garden.
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?