BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
katarina s.
akron, ohio
Will never use anything else . is not waterie cleans dishes with littlerie one pinch out the bottle . I use this all the hevtime I will never buy another one of dish soap
Tabi L.
Meridian, ID
I would give more stars if I could. I use dawn on everything. From dishes to my shower, from my couch to my carpet floor. It cleans grease, oil, stains and removes oder
marisol v.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used many liquids as scrubbing and ultra down there is none, it's the best, it removes all fat and has a pleasant smell. Use sparingly, clean and economize money.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Only dish spa I use. Cuts grease and gets dirty dishes squeaky clean. It smells great. It does dry my hands out a bit. Which I hate but i never remember to use dish gloves.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
It's the best dish soap Ive used. I love how gentle it is on my hands. A little goes a long way and it really cuts through the grease. I love soaking my kids cups in Dawn
April R.
Akron, OH
My hands were drying out from constantly washing my newborns bottles. I switched to this and my dryness isn't as bad. I still need lotion but they aren't dry and cracking
Heidi S.
Bourg, LA
Since putting my family on a budget, I have tried all types of cheap dishwashing liquid and nothing beats Dawn. I can only use Dawn because it truly cleans grease easily.
Sarah W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use blue Dawn to wash nearly everything: the dog, my hands, upholstery stains, any protein-based stain, any random sticky object, and, oh, yeah, my dishes. I'm a fan!
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
This product is so useful not just for dishes but when you mix it with other products it's good for removing stains, cleaning the tubs and a whole bunch of other things.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
Any other dish soaps seems to fall way short of my expectations after using Dawn. It only takes a little bit and goes a long way. Leaves dishes really clean and sparkly.
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?