BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Chelsea C.
New London, CT
Only soap I'll use. Never anything else! Can also get the big bottle at Home Depot for way cheaper than Walmart or Target. This stuff works just plain and simple.
megan m.
this is the only dosh soap I will buy. it doesn't take alot to get the job done. I can always count on dawn blue to get the tough food off my pots/pans and dishes.
Emily M.
Brooklyn , NY
Nothing cuts grease better than this soap. I always buy the bulk size and refill my smaller bottles. Doesn't leave that slimy feeling rinses clean and smells great
Kayla B.
Windham, ME
My favorite out of all the Dawn soaps! The Original scent, in my opinion, is the best. I also love it's multipurpose for getting most any stains out of clothing!
Rebecca W.
Greensburg
The only brand I've ever used! Have been told by several plumbers that it's the best for you pipes too! For someone without a dishwasher, this is great dish soap!
Lindsay L.
Washington
Only dish soap I will ever buy. Not only do I use it for dishes but for cleaning, bug repellant/killer, stain remover and so much more!! Magic in a bottle!
Jeneca L.
I don't buy any other dish soap. I use it to wash dishes and my animals . It's the only thing I buy m it works so good gets rid of any grease u put it up against
Emma C.
Dawn makes my life so easy. Dawn gets rid of that greasy feeling left behind by other brands. It helps lift dirt and oil from your dishes easily. Just soak them..
Noemi A.
Lakewood, CA
Will not use any other dish soap. Removes all the oils. Leaves dishes shiny. Also use it to clean my toilet. I also use it for stains such as chocolate. Apply directly. My kids clean their shoes with this.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
This is so soft and nice. My dishes stay clean and the hard food to wash off comes off with this! Leaves your hands soft and it's worth it and not that expensive
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?