BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jennifer J.
Whitesboro, TX
I have tried many dishwashing soaps and by far, Dawn is the best. I can use less soap than any other brand I've tried, it lasts longer and it gets my dishes perfectly clean and dries with no streaks or spots.
Lori E.
Bethel, CT
I have tried others and found there is nothing that works as well as Dawn, you only need a little bit do wash a lot of dishes, i have also used it to remove oil and grease stains from clothing. works great.
Jordan L.
Surprise, AZ
The DAWN brand is by far my favorite dish soap- it helps fight through the toughest grease and gets my dishes really clean before putting them in the dish washer. I like that it is also gentle on my hands!
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Really great district for washing your dishes and easy on your hands. And still stay soft afterwards and really good and I am in a good naked dry which is really great because after washing dishes people have dry hands and this is just really great
Wendi M.
Marysville, OH
Love love love love this dish soap, and we have a dishwasher so I use it on our dog and any fleas are instantly killed by Dawn! it's also great for mixing with other products to make great homemade cleaners!
Jackalyn E.
I have never bought Dawn soap for myself. I have use it at friends house and i like the product i just don't really like the smell. I know sounds weird but i love fun smelly soaps and i feel this is too plain.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I wouldn't use any other dishwashing soap after using this! A little of it really does go along way and it doesn't stain/leave a reside on your dishes. I like how they are always making new smells too!
Karissa R.
Dawn is my go to dish soap. No other brand even compares. Love how clean my dishes get, all of the bubbles and the smell. It also seem to be thicker than other detergents so you don't use quite as much.
Emily R.
Struthers, OH
This is the only dish soap i use. it cuts grease and doesn't leave that grimy feeling.
i never have to worry about the dishes looking like they have a film on them,
it is also great in washing my turtle
Lynn K.
Freedom, WI
My son's baseball team decided to go with all white uniforms making some of those stains difficult to clean. I found that rubbing dawn dish soap into those stains before washing takes them right out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?