BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Evelyn D.
Kaneohe, HI
Only brand I will ever use. TO me, it's the only brand that doesn't leave behind a nasty, greasy residue. PRO: Smell is good, and no residue. CON: I feel like I use so much of it, so fast.
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
The blue dawn is like the god of all dish soaps. Not only can you use it for washing your dishes, but also for getting out stains, killing white flies in your garden, and so many other things.
Erinn S.
Vincennes, IN
It has a nice clean smell and does wonders with getting food off. I buy this size to keep under the sink because I prefer a small bottle but hate having to buy new ones every couple of weeks.
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO
I am allergic to some types of dish soaps but Dawn is easy on my skin. You can use a small amount of Dawn to do the job of cutting grease and making it easy to clean your dishes plus glasses.
Kadi A.
This is the only dish washing soap that we use! It is strong and doesn't dry out your hands. Cleans effectively. The smell is nice and not too strong. I would recommend only this dish soap.
Eva C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have always used Dawn and it works amazing on grease and when I clean my bathtubs I mix it with white vinegar and baking soda and it works just as good as bleach but without the harsh smell!
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Dawn serves many many purposes in my life. Not only is it great for washing dishes, but I found it most useful when my dog was skunked. This eliminated the odor and it made sure he was clean!
Lauren A.
Bensalem, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the only dish soap we buy!! it will get anything clean and smelling fresh, removes dirt, oil, grease, burned on things, slime, literally anything! Has so many uses beyond dishes too!
Lindsey R.
Elgin, SC
This stuff is amazing!! I bought a small bottle 3 weeks ago and I still have half of it left! It only requires a few drops to get those dishes done! It is also easy on skin and smells great!
Alexa F.
Easley, SC
Always used dawn. And with my dishes it's my go to. The soap lifts the food off the plate and I know I'm getting them a better clean. I stock up on dawn. I love this product
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back