BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Rebecca W.
Greensburg
The only brand I've ever used! Have been told by several plumbers that it's the best for you pipes too! For someone without a dishwasher, this is great dish soap!
Miranda L.
Dodge, NE
Dawn dish soap cleans my dishes like no other. The product is very concentrated and uses very little per sink washing. This product is available at many locations.
Brittany O.
Grand Rapids, MI
Works awesome on tough dishes! Never drys out my hands and i constantly washing my hands as well as dishes. Leaves a really fresh scent behind and does it's job!
Vanessa M.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap! It smells great, isn't super concentrated and gets the job done. Not that expensive either and gets the tough stains out in my dishes.
Kelly G.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I always buy dawn this works very good and i wont buy another brand not just yet. The smell is pretty good and the packaging is veet good its easy to hold and pour
Leandra R.
Perris, CA
I love that this dish soap works on more than just dishes. I use it on stains, to clean my makeup brushes, and other things that don't come off with a normal soap.
L. D.
I love Dawn! It's the only dish soap I purchase.Works on greasy dishes quickly! No long soaking, just mix with hot water and you dishes practically can themselves.
Emily M.
Brooklyn , NY
Nothing cuts grease better than this soap. I always buy the bulk size and refill my smaller bottles. Doesn't leave that slimy feeling rinses clean and smells great
Michelle F.
Richwood, WV
Grease is no problem when using dawn dish washing liquid! This is the product I turn to the most for the cleanest dishes. Also, it works wonders on pots and pans.
Kristin D.
The most basic you can get but the best. Works great to clean dishes, cleans up grease and leaves no residue. Mild on hands. Works to clean stains off clothes too
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?