BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?167 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Cassidy M.
I don't have a dishwasher, so Dawn is my soap of choice to wash my dishes. It also works great for getting stains out of my laundry. I also use it for washing windows and it works great!
Kellie W.
Independence, MO
Dawn dish Soap is the best you can use it on stains also for girls get that period stain on your favorite Pink underwear get some dawn dish soap and scrub them with a water and a wash cloth and you will never see them again. Then stuff is a life saver!!!
Diana G.
Vacaville, CA
The best dish washing soap. Cleans well & smells good, too. I use it for so many things like stain removal around the house or diluting with water & speaking on my plants to kill bugs
Andrea B.
Dawn dish soap is my favorite dish soap. Every time I try others I just don't like it the same. The formula makes it bubbly. Gets my dishes clean good. It is also good if pets have fleas.
Asia W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the original Dawn. We use it to clean everything in our house just about from our dishes to our carpets. We feel like the quality of this product is better than most competitors.
Kimberly P.
Klamath Falls, OR
I use dawn all over my house! I use it to clean my shower, carpets, stains on clothes as well as my dishes. I prefer the blue especially in my shower... so I know where I have sprayed!
Andrea I.
Auburn, WA
Our family loves Dawn dish liquid.  It's tough on greasy dishes & cleans it off so well.  With other brands, we have to use more to get our greasy dishes clean.  With Dawn.. we don't need to use much to get them clean.  I would definitely recommend Dawn to everyone!
Ashley A.
This is the only dishsoap that you will ever find in my household. Great product at a great price! I specifically use the Dawn with bleach when washing my son's bottles and sippy cups.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I will use! It is the best at really getting off all of the oils and grease from your dishes!! The only thing that works!! And a little goes so far!!!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The platinum is my fave! I do a lot of cooking so I do a lot of dishwashing. I always get it from walmart because they usually have the twin packs so It's not too expensive. It cuts through greece, and nasty stuff almost as soon as the bubbles hit it! I would recommend it to anyone that does a lot of greasey dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?