BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Chloe C.
Longview, WA
Of course you can use this on your dishes, but in our house hold we use it to clean our pets. It does a great job at removing the dirt and grime built up in there fur.
Adi D.
Lafayette, IN
I use this for everything. Seriously. Mix with vinegar and you have a super effective shower cleaner. Wash the dog for flea dip. Use for dishes. Degreasing. Everything.
Michele D.
Bighorn, MT
Works tough and doesn't dry my hands out. I find myself not using as much as I was with other brands. Will keep using Dawn until I find someone else to wash the dishes.
Amber W.
Bryan, TX
Cuts grease and cleans with just a small drop! What a great product! It's not pricey and works better than all other brands we have tried. A little bit goes a long way!
Savannah M.
Mechanicsburg
The soap lathers up really well, smells good & takes care of all messes! Washes grease & oils right away, leaves a great scent & only a little is needed to do so much!
Ariel H.
Can't go wrong with Dawn soap. I will also use it with vinegar and a spray bottle to clean my tub shower anything with the bathroom it's awesome as well not just for dishes.
Elizabeth H.
Dupont , WA
I have tried many dish soaps and none seem to do the job quite like Dawn. It also rinses clean without leaving behind any residue. I will always purchase this product.
Luba Z.
Spokane, WA
Mega Parent Expert
My all time favorite! Lasts for awhile and gets the stains out very nicely. I event use this when washing my makeup brushes or getting grease stains out of my clothing
December M.
Oxford
Mega Parent Expert
Like the original. It's familiar. Used to seeing family use it. Good mellow scent. Cleans well and lasts a while. Sometimes think should make it in a form for a dishwasher too.
Beraca J.
Dawn and Joy are the two best brands I use for washing dishes. The cleaning gets the job done. All I need is to put a little drop and it makes a lot of soapy bubbles.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?