BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11971)
Hayley M.
This is the only dish soap I will buy! I don't only use it for dishes, I use it to wash my dogs to get rid of fleas, and I mix it with other stuff to make my own house cleaners and stain removers, I love this product!
Jen P.
I love to use this on those greasy dishes. Works great to really them clean. All the oil and grime comes off so easy. Little elbow grease and Dawn work like magic!
Alero J.
I like the scent not too overwhelming. A little goes a long way. Buying one regular size bottle goes a long way in my home. Plus I've even used it to wash my dog!
Ruth R.
San Jose, CA
Cuts grease fast! I use this for dishes and to wash my hands after working on my bike. It also kills fleas on contact, so I've bathed my cats with it a few times.
Debi W.
Indianapolis, IN
I use the blue dawn on everything, needing to be cleaned. Removes fleas from pets, gentle enough to use on birds and awesome enough for all the tough cleaning jobs
Pami A.
Berwick, LA
Dawn is the greatest dish soap of all times...a little goes along way and it's also great on tough stains for laundry too...we always have several on hand at a time
The good ole original product! I didn't like my dishes to smell like flowers. I like clean and fresh. I don't use my dishwasher, so Dawn is my go to at all times!
Jasmine N.
CLOVIS, CA
This is the only dish soap I EVER use. I get the blue one. It really gets all the grease and I love the clean smell, ya know, some dish soap just has a funky smell!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this inside and outside in the summer time. It really helps to clean the outdoor furniture. Also can be used to avoid outdoor pest, hint check pintrest..lol
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn dishwashing liquid works great, cuts grease and has lots of suds. It seems really hard on my hands so I don't buy it regularly, but when I do, it works great.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?