BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Denise D.
Yakima
Love this dish soap! It is tough on grease, a little goes a long ways. I buy the big can at Costco, lot cheaper​ if bought in bulk. I even use this soap to give my dogs a bath when they​ have fleas, it works wonders. I totally recommend this product.
Tracy G.
Indianapolis , IN
Hands Down the best dish soap on the market. I use it all the time. From washing dishes to mixing it with baking soda and peroxide to make a home made cleaner. There is nothing it won't clean.
Eva C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have always used Dawn and it works amazing on grease and when I clean my bathtubs I mix it with white vinegar and baking soda and it works just as good as bleach but without the harsh smell!
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is the best dish soap out there. It cuts through grease great, and I always feel like the dishes are actually clean. It's also not harsh on my hands, I don't need much lotion afterward.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use Dawn for cleaning dishes and really set in stains in my clothes. I like that it is one of the few cleaners that really removes grease and is fairly gentle on my hands when doing dishes.
Randi F.
Olla, LA
I think just about everyone in my family has used this as their go-to dish liquid. Which is why I use it. Lol. It's a great product with a pleasant smell that's also easy on my hands. Love it!
ROBIN B.
Hazel Green, AL
THIS IS JUST A TRUE CLASSIC. IT WORKS FOR EVERYTHING FROM HAND WASH, DISHES, OIL STAINS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE. NEVER DISAPPOINTED WITH ORIGINAL DAWN. ITS EVEN KNOWN TO KILL FLEAS FROM ANIMALS
Mai L.
Stockton, CA
I freaking loveeee Dawn dishwashing soap! It's freaking amazing and clean the dishes well! It help clean the oil out and make the dishes feel super clean! Great price and great buy!
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO
I am allergic to some types of dish soaps but Dawn is easy on my skin. You can use a small amount of Dawn to do the job of cutting grease and making it easy to clean your dishes plus glasses.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Dawn serves many many purposes in my life. Not only is it great for washing dishes, but I found it most useful when my dog was skunked. This eliminated the odor and it made sure he was clean!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back