BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Alexis S.
Atlanta, GA
Original scent is my favorite. I don't need antthing fancy or new because the good old dawn is just as effective.

Its cheap and it works so would recommend to anyone
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I love Dawn (and not just for their efforts to help animals), but the soap is one of the best at killing germs on my dishes and hands! It doesn't leave spots either!
Sharon C.
It really cleans grease from your dishes and does not leave a greasy film. Does not leave your hands feelings dry after using this product, and a little goes along way!
Brittany P.
Ada, OK
This is an amazing dish washing soap! It cuts through almost anything you through at it! It's also good for men in the oil field!! Gets it out of hair and off skin!!
Its the only dish detergent I use, I love the product. Great at removing grease and water marks. I wouldn't use anything else and I recommend it to my whole family.
Christina H.
Crossett, AR
This dish soap is great is very strong in the dishes but gentle enough for the hands and on animals. I love how it smells and cleans. I always buy the big twin pack!
Vicky P.
Menasha, WI
The best for clean dishes, clean counters, clean shower walls, and for clarifying hair. If it's good enough to clean little creatures is good enough around my home.
Lizza N.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love this dish soap it's also great for bathing your pets to kill the fleas!!! it doesn't irritate their skin & it does a great job for shining their fur
San Diego, CA
Hands down the only dish washing soap our household will use. It is the most powerful, that is why they used it on animals in oil spills. I won't buy anything else.
Amber A.
Boyce, VA
Dawn is my must go to use with cleaning dishes or with a rag to wipe stove,countertops off and just in general cleaning ..Its great at getting oil outta clothes to..
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?