BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't use any other brand of dish soap. I buy Dawn in bulk. Great with greasy foods which I eat a lot of. And I love that they can use it on animals in oil spills.
Kathy L.
You cannot go wrong with the original blue Dawn liquid. I use this for many items as a household multi purpose cleaner. It cuts grease and dirt better than anything.
Great basic dish soap. It has a really nice fresh scent that makes everything smell clean. When done washing the dishes it doesn't leave any residue and everything feels so clean. I definitely recommend this product.
Jasmine M.
Greensboro
Call me old fashioned but I love the original Dawn dish liquid. It's great for tough stains and grease. The smell is pleasant. There's nothing to not love about it.
analisa z.
I love this product it is great when it come to only having to use a little bit on the sponge. its smells great. and cleans all my dishes well. i have used it for my animals before as well and it is great for getting rid of fleas. I would recommendd this product to anyone.
Nancy C.
This is the only dish soap that I'll ever use, it cuts grease better than any other dish soap, I use it for multiple purposes not just my dishes. Come in a variety of scents as well. When used to clean hands it leaves them really soft and smells lightly scented. Dawn has been used in my family for more than 20 years. The company is very trustworthy and honest. Good quality products too
Tammy W.
Hickory, NC
Use this to wash my dishes and it even works to bath animals to kill fleas and works awesome on both have used this dish detergent simce I was at home at my parents
Betti C.
Norwich, NY
Great product that I would recommend for people looking for a product that actually does what it says it does. Has a great scent and is a reasonably priced product.
Janna J.
Marion, IA
I love this product for a couple of reasons! First it makes washing the dishes easy, second, I love the work they do with animals. You really cant beat it. The last reason I love this product is because of its work with FLEAS! I have to admit, as long as I have had my animals I have NEVER had to deal with fleas and they have always been on flea medication. One week I went on vacation and the baby'sitter forgot to give my poor puppy her flea medication and while mingling with other dogs caught the bug. I was HORRIFIED! I ran to the store, purchased dawn gave the dog a good rub down and comb and it killed EVERYONE of those suckers. WHO KNEW?!
Ayuleida P.
Plantation
I love this product is top good for washing dishes. It also helps you take care of your hands while keeping them moisturized. Cut the fat right away and keep custody times more than any other. I highly recommend it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?