BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Mary M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used Dawn dish soap for years. The original has a nice smell (as do most of the scented ones). I usually buy the largest bottle and it lasts me a while. If I soak pots and pans it does an awesome job pre cleaning!
Savannah T.
I have used this for years! I purchase the large sizes from costco! It's inexpensive and does the job! I have used other brands but I find myself going back to Dawn!
Jackie F.
Kevil
Best dishwashing liquid there is. Fights greasy and hard stuck on foods. Washes grease right away leaving your dishes feeling clean without the slick greasy feel
Stephanie N.
Love this dish soap! I wash dishes a lot and this isn't drying on the hands at all. It has a nice clean scent and works hard to get off any residue on pots and pans.
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
Dawn is the only dish soap we buy at my house. It's get very many things from dishes to the carpet. Works on any grease mess you have.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
I love Dawn! I do not have a dishwasher- so all of my dishes are washed by hand, and we typically do not eat out more than once a week, so that is a lot of dishes! Dawn smells great, does not dry my hands and really gets the job done. I have a bottle of the classic Dawn for standard washing, and I also purchase the 'Extra Strength' for dirty pans to avoid soaking them overnight! Dawn never leaves the nasty residue that some detergents can. Another tip, if you have a dog with oily fur (coonhounds, and other hound breeds sometimes suffer) Dawn is THE BEST for dog shampoo, cuts all that oil, and leaves them smelling clean. Love those multiuse products!
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't use any other brand of dish soap. I buy Dawn in bulk. Great with greasy foods which I eat a lot of. And I love that they can use it on animals in oil spills.
Celine V.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. Leaves my dishes looking like new and DOES NOT have a strong sent that stays in the dishes, so that's a plus.
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
We use it for so much more than dishes. I tend to spill food all over myself when I eat (as bad as my three year old) and this always gets the stains right out!
Betti C.
Norwich, NY
Great product that I would recommend for people looking for a product that actually does what it says it does. Has a great scent and is a reasonably priced product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?