BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Marisol H.
Harvard, IL
Always ising this product because i like the smell I like the fact that is not expensive I like the fact that you can go to any stere and get it has no ingridients that I am allergic to
Kasha M.
I love this Dawn dishwashing liquid! You don't have to use a whole lot of it, usually just a drop. It suds up really well. It isn't harsh on skin. You can use it for just about anything.
Ashlee V.
Almyra, AR
I even use a dab of this as a stain remover on my girls precious smocked dresses! Awesome product! Great smell, suds up wonderfully. I use it daily to clean my breast pump supplies as well!
Sabdi P.
Carson City, NV
Love this liquid dish soap. It removes grease super easily and it is affordable and available in most grocery or drugstores. This hand soap also smells great. I always buy this dish soap.
Taylor F.
Centre, AL
I love to use the original blue dawn for what seems like everything. Gets the dishes clean. I work at a vets office and we use it to quickly kill fleas, which it does an amazing job at.
hope a.
Lakeland, GA
I love dawn!! Man it smells amazing. It suds up wonderfully. You can use it to clean other things around the house. When you mix it with vinegar and bleach, it cleans your bathtub great.
Medie X.
I love Dawn dish detergent, and it's one of my favorite! It cleans so well. The only downside is that I have sensitive skin so it dries out my hands really bad and they get cracked and cuts.
cienna b.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Dawn is the only dish soap that i like to use. Its really great at getting rid of grease and stains. when i soak my dishes in this soap for only 10 minutes the dirt comes right off easily.
Rosie G.
We have never changed brand. We are faithful customers of Dawn. We tend to buy the industrial size sold at Sam's Club. I love the formula, cleans the dishes well and does not leave your hand feeling dry.
Kristine s.
Favorite and ONLY dish soap I'll use! I have eczema on my hands during the winter months and THIS does not irritate it. Actually my hands are better after using this while washing dishes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?