BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Daisy P.
Dawn is the best dish washing soap of you wash your dishes by hand. It removes grease stains like no other dish soap. Best part is you can usually find it in sale.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
I really only but dish soap when it's on sale, but luckily for me, Dawn usually is! It cuts through the grease and only requires a little bit to get the job done.
Dayana A.
My most favorite dish soap it's great on tough grease and any leftover food. I've tried other brands but always come back to dawn I also love the different scents.
Marielle M.
Davie, FL
This soap is great! It stays sudsy forever, and gets my dishes squeaky clean! Also, this bottle lasted my 4 roommates and I over 2 months! Definitely a great value
Jessica P.
Anniston, AL
A classic in my house! We have used dawn for years and wouldn't have it any other way! Works great on tough dishes and can be used for all kind of stuff as well!
Brooke W.
Hurricane, WV
I have used the less expensive brands and I always go back to Dawn. It is worth the money as well as the way it suds up and you don't have to use very much of it.
Kiran S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only use this product in washing my dishes by hand. Not pricey but affordable and comes in different fragrances , so everyone has a choice to spice up their life.
Adrianna P.
Monte Vista, CO
Love love this soap it works wonders. Leaves my hand so soft But cleans like no other. The most important thing it does not leavey sponge felling or smelling gross
Heather B.
This is the only type of dish soap my family uses. It's very nice they donate money to the animals from the oils and cleaning them also it washes grease off nicely
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Dawn works great on all my dishes, especially when I have stuffed stuck on them. Does not take much to use to get my dishes clean and they offer great scents too.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?