BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Chelsea P.
Love this for dishes for washing your hands it cleans dishes so good and really get all the grease gone. It also amazing for killing fleas off your pets their outside playing that day wash then in dawn let it sit for a few minuets and they are dead. Love this for all it purposes.
Lisa Z.
Fort Worth
Best basic dish soap for anything with grease on it. Greasy dishes, dawn is it! Got a grease spot on your shirt? Put dawn on it before you put it in the laundry. Didn't know you had a grease stain on a shirt and you already washed it? Put dawn on it and wash it again! Hands all greasy from working on the car? Dawn!!! Animals caught in an oil slick? DAWN!!! Whoever invented dawn needs an award.
Ashley R.
Kiln, MS
This is the ONLY dish washing soap I use. It breaks down grease wonderfully & leaves things very clean. I also use this on my animals if they get fleas & it's very effective. I have been buying this product since I've been an adult. I have been on my own since I was 18 & am now 29.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only brand of dish soap i buy! Works great, smells good and it is tough on grease! It does not cost a lot of money either. I like everything about this brand. A little bit of soap goes a longt ways with this brand too. I will always buy this brand. the best brand i have ever bought
Alex R.
Kinston, NC
Like we really need to elaborate on this dish soap.  We all know it is the mother of all dish detergents.  I have been able to find it anywhere and the pricing is pretty fair I must say.  I can use this for so many purposes and it's great for killing fleas on pets!  The multiple scents it comes in are great to switch up as well but the original is always found in my kitchen!
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is 100% my go-to when it comes to washing my dishes at home. It doesn't leave a greasy or sticky/dry feeling to any of the dishes and gets all the hard stuff off after its been sitting overnight. I would recommend it to others if you haven't tried it yet! It's affordable and lasts a good amount of time! The soap itself is a good consistency and isn't watery like some other dish soaps.
Kelly P.
Hamptonville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For dishes, I have to pass. There are plenty of other brands of dish soap that preform just as well. I gave this product 5 stars due to its ability to kill fleas on contact. We use this product to wash our dogs and it has proven to be the best flea prevention product available.
Jennifer S.
Dawn has been my go to dish soap ever since I moved out of my parents. That's been for over 10 years now. I don't even think to buy another dish soap. Dawn gets you dishes spotless without having to use very much product at all. I even use Dawn for other cleaning purposes, like as a gentle shampoo for the dogs, trust me it works wonders! I wouldn't, I couldn't choose a better brand than Dawn!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a true game changer. Works very effectively and you do not need a lot to get the job done like other brands. Pros, wonderful, cons none.  This is readily available everywhere. It is affordable and available in variety of sizes and scents.
Jennifer P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a must have dish soap to always have in your home. Leaves your dishes super clean and smelling great. This dish soap has so many other uses that just for dishes. You can use it for almost any cleaning task in your home or for other reasons as well!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?