BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jennine Z.
Buffalo, NY
Dawn is my go-to brand for my liquid dish soap.We usually use ourdish washer but when that's full or we need something heavy duty we use Dawn. It gets the grease off your dishes and always smells fresha and clean. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Tonja B.
Fort Collins, CO
The absolute best and greatest dishwashing soap. But that's not all! It cuts through grease on EVERYTHING! I use it on my car, use it on the greasy stove, I even use it to get oil off my hands in any situation. It is just great at cutting through any kind of grease
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I really like the Dawn brand for dishwashing liquids. I think this brand is my favorite. It might cost a little bit most than the others but it is definitely the best one. It helps to get rid of grease on dishes. You only need a small amount to clean all your dish.
Calli B.
Bokeelia, FL
I use this to hand wash all of my dishes and my son's baby bottles.I know i am getting a true clean without it being harsh on my hands, dishes, or bottles. Great product for the price. This soap is good for much more than cleaning dishes as well, so we buy in bulk.
Steve D.
Warminster, PA
Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid works really well. Cuts right through grease and leaves everything looking and feeling very clean. Can be somewhat harsh on your hands, but if you have a tough mess it is a great product. I enjoy the smell and it is fairly inexpensive.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
This stuff is the best, hands down, dish soap I've ever used. It gets rid of grease better than any other dish soap out there, in my opinion. When I wash the dishes with this, I know that there isn't going to be any leftover residue because it is just that amazing.
Erin M.
I've been using this dishdoap for years! It has a very good smell and cleans the dishes very well. It is not overpriced lke some other soaps, and come at a great cost. We always pick it up at Sam's Club(they have some nice value packs!).I would Definatley recommend!
Latoya G.
Jacksonville , NC
Dawn has been a staple in my family since before I was born. Why? BECAUSE IT WORKS. My mother still refuses to try anything else. I strayed before just because something has a great smell but ended coming right back to Dawn. It's affordable and it's a good product.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
Love dawn, love it even more that I can bathe my furbabies in it! I love the smell of the original and it cuts grease, dried/stuck-on food, and dirt better than anything else I've tried to use. This is the only dish soap I use and will most likely never give it up!
maria p.
I only use Dawn dishwashing lotion because in my opinion its the best on the market. I love every different scent. Dawn cleans grease off dishes and I also use it to wash my vehicles. I use dawn to pre soak stains on clothes too. I will never use anything but Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?