BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kimberly G.
Carson, CA
Love Dawn! I can use their soap for many things beside cleaning dishes. Example i use this to clean brushes with a bit of olive oil & perfect! Love the smell too!
Raquel c.
Deltona, FL
This dishwasher soap works so well. That I won't buy any other except this one ,has the power to take out all the grease that has on any pan or dish. Number 1###
Leah D.
Butler, PA
This is the only dish detergent that i will use! You only need to use a small amount and it does such a great job at getting dishes clean. Plus its really cheap.
Kerry B.
This is the only dish soap that I will purchase, it gets the dishes clean and leaves a good smell in the air, I love how a little goes a long ways with this soap
Loni D.
All it takes is a little bit of dawn and it cuts through tough grease in no time! Love dawn! Reasonable price and last a while because of only needing a little bit!
Jackie M.
Saltville, VA
I exclusively use blue dawn for my dishes. It also cuts grease so well, I dab it on my shirts if I get grease spots on them from cooking and they come right out!
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
This is the only brand of dish soap I will ever use. The New Zealand scent is my favorite. I even love to use this soap on clothes to get out tough grease stains.
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this product as a cleaner for everything. It is truly a great product and gets the job done with out the harsh chemicals. I would recommend this to anyone.
Rhiannon E.
Arvada, CO
Always my go too dish soap.. its the only one that i can say has grease fighting ability and will wash a huge load of dishes and still feel like it can keep going!
Heather B.
This is the only type of dish soap my family uses. It's very nice they donate money to the animals from the oils and cleaning them also it washes grease off nicely
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?