BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Angela S.
I love Dawn! Works really great and helps removing the grease on pots and pans so much easier.

It also works well if you have pets and they have fleas. Give them a bath with Dawn! It's that safe and will continue to buy it!
Shayna L.
The only dish soap I will use. It's great for everything! Weed killer, stain remover the tire shop where I work uses it to find holes in tires and clean up grease spills!
Jen D.
Salisbury, MD
I Always buy dawn. Not so much for the scent or how it cuts grease or the price but rather how it makes me feel. I like that it helps clean animals. Yes I am that person.
Jennifer F.
I have 3 little boys! It seems like when my oldest one comes home from school that his jeans always have grass stains on his jeans! It literally looks like he gets on his knees and his friends drag him across the ground! I would just wash them and it wouldn't come out so I put Dawn on the stains and scrubbed it and then soaked them for about an hour and when I got the out the stain was completely gone! I have even used it on jeans already washed and it still cleaned them! So it is used for many things in my house!!
Cori G.
Las Vegas, NV
I always ALWAYS run back to this dish soap. I will never switch again. It cuts thrugh grease, it's concentrated and you only need a drop or two t a time on your sponge.
Addie B.
This is the best dish soap I've ever used. I hate using any other brand or scent. The smell is left clean and refreshing. I of course rebuy and would recommend to anyone.
Isaac M.
Fullerton, CA
dawn helps me keep my favorite pots and pans staying nice! What I love most is that a little goes a long way. I only use one pump onto a sponge and clean all of my dishes
Jules H.
Taylor, MI
Now I use this dish soap for numerous things it like how I need toilet paper it cleans great and you don't need to use a whole bunch like some other soaps for example Ajax. It works out stains with backing soda and peroxide.😀
Claris T.
I have tried different dish soap and Down is the only one which take care of my hands and clean my dishes perfectly, I've been using it for years and absolutely love it!
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I use this detergent mixed with extra virgin olive to wash my makeup brushes. It's so much more affordable and very effective at getting all the makeup out of my brushes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?