BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Eliza N.
Great product only buy it when its on sale but at side from that leaves my dishes clean cuts grease ok on my hands and you don't need much product to get the job done
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This goes on our list next to the main essentials we need for our home. even when we run out and have to use a back up, its only for a day and its back on dawn again.
Libby R.
Oceanside, Ca
Dawn is the only dish soap I'll use. My dishes are sparkling clean with only a few drops of it. Unlike other brands, this actually cuts the grease without much work.
Baylee k.
Brownsville, TX
Does an awesome job on the dishes and an awesome job with the dogs. We use it to kill fleas on our dogs awesome and it's amazing!!! Great buy for both dishes and pets.
Brooke A.
Benton, IL
It helps with the baked on grease on any pots and pans. Ive also used this to bath my dogs in to help with fleas. Love blue dawn. Yes i would recommend this product!
Lisa f.
Virginia Beach, VA
Dawn is so good on my pots and pans i love how it wash all the mess away back to new lookin great clean after the kids come home from school and make so much of a mess and soon as the mess is clean we are so happy love dawn
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
This is the only dishwasher detergent I use, especially the ones with bleach alternative. You don't waste much product as a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend.
Sandi G.
Fullerton, CA
I love Dawn, this is always my go to soap for doing the dishes. Also i love that it doesn't make my hands feel dry and you don't have to use a lot to get the job done!
Lindsey G.
Yonkers , NY
I handwash everything, and this lasts the longest because you don't have to use but a few drops when you do the dishes. Will never buy cheaper dishwashing soap again.
Kim S.
Dawn dish soap is not only great for dirty dishes but for removing stains, cleaning things, and rescues are known to use this regular blue to clean animals that are victims of oil spills. Dawn is my first choice dish soap!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?