BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Olivia D.
I love this brand exspecialty because of the way it can be used to help animals. You can use this product to wash dishes and to also wash animals. I use it on my cat alot!
Marlana B.
Dawn dish soap is the #1 dish soap hands down. It gets my dishes perfectly clean and I even wash my dogs with it. I love that it gets off the greasiest of dishes! Love it!
BRITTANY W.
Valrico, FL
The "blue" dawn is the multi purpose dish soap that works not only on dishes but many other household issues. I never ever get anything different. The plain one works best!
Kelsey C.
If you want grease dirt or anything to come up this is the best. It's like it breaks through grease in like 2 seconds. Also helps with bathing your animals that have fleas.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
Love Dawn ! Smells good and gets rid of everything including greese on your dishes ..Also i use on my dogs to try and help with fleas . Great price also and would recommend
L3xyl3w S.
Mega Parent Expert
Absolute favorite soap to buy because i love how it fights grease and it gets my dishes spotless. I will forever buy dawn. I even started using once a month as a hair wash😎
Taylor R.
Mega Parent Expert
Literally nothing out there can compare to this soap. Worth the money and the tiniest amount cleans like nothing else ever could. You can literally see it cut through grease
Jen D.
Salisbury, MD
I Always buy dawn. Not so much for the scent or how it cuts grease or the price but rather how it makes me feel. I like that it helps clean animals. Yes I am that person.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This is the only dish detergent I'll ever use! It's really tough on grease but gentle on my hands. I'm a taxidermist so I also use this to clean greasy animal skins as well.
Grace A.
Dawn is like the best ever! I use it for washing my dog, dishes of course, laundry, crafts, and more! I bought it at Kroger! Very effective product with nice scent!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?