BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Cait B.
I've tried other brands and none have come close to the deep cleaning that Dawn gives. This cleaner is also great in other cleaning chores around the house: Google it!
Kim S.
Dawn dish soap is not only great for dirty dishes but for removing stains, cleaning things, and rescues are known to use this regular blue to clean animals that are victims of oil spills. Dawn is my first choice dish soap!
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I like to use eco friendly products, but always have Dawn available to wash off grease. I have yet to find a product that works as well as Dawn on greasy pots and pans.
Kat R.
Fresno, CA
I have recently switched to Dawn about 2 months ago. I bought a mega size at grocery outlet and loved it. It wasn't my normal soap but it took stains out, plus it also cleans the puppies well too. Many uses and great price.
Beth B.
La Fayette, GA
There is just something about original Dawn. I always try different brands or different scents and nothing gets close. I know my dishes are clean when I use this. oh and FYI. It's great for fleas on your dog. I had no idea.
Kristina D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is the ONLY dish soap I will use! I've tried other and they just didn't satisfy me like Dawn. From the thickness to the sent, Dawn gets the job done, the right way!
Roxxann r.
Spring, TX
My go to soap! I use it for everything, washing dishes, washing my car, flea baths for my animals. And to anyone who says it doesn't work on pets its freaking awesome.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
This is my all time favorite...I will not use any other brands...I have used Dawn forever..as long as I can remember...it does what it should get your dishes CLEAN....
Desiree S.
Warren, PA
Nothing can beat Dawn. From dirty dishes to dirty pets. Dawn is hands down the best product for my house . Having kids i do a lot of dishes! This never chaps my hands.
Jessica F.
Bayonne, NJ
I love Dawn. All you need is a small amount to wash a lot of dishes. It is great on pots and pans. Even if they are none stick pots and pans it works great. It also leaves your hands nice and soft afterwards which is great.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?