BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Amanda D.
Accord, NY
Back to the basics for me with this dish detergent. I've tried many others throughout the years and the original Dawn is the best at cutting grease and leaving the dishes clean with no residue.
Katie F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The blue Dawn is the only dishsoap I will buy. It not only gets my dishes clean, but is a wonderful all-purpose cleaner when combined with vinegar. I also use it to strip my baby's cloth diapers.
Blaire G.
Indio, CA
This is the only dish soap I use to hand wash my dishes. My husband has a tendency to not clean his turkey fryer in a timely manner and Dawn is the only thing that gets the built up goo out of it!!
Brooke H.
Portsmouth, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this dish soap to wash my dishes with it works great it works good on Greece and stuck on food I don't have anything bad to say about it has a nice sent not too overpowering I recommend it .
ashley g.
Diana
Dawn dish liquid original is my go to. It always seems to work when nothing else will. From washing dishes to your hands, it is by far the best. We always keep dawn dish soap at the house. Definitely effective when used on any surface. I will continue buying this product.
Alejandra T.
Cincinnati, OH
Dane amazing takes créese of my dishes and stains off fast and easy also dad used it to wash off his poison Ivy and it worked this sopa does miracles I'm telling you ! Try it ! You won't regret it
Miriam R.
Greensboro, NC
In my household we have never bought any other dish washing liquid . It takes away all the residue and you only need a small amount. It last us a pretty long time. The price is a bit more than other brands but it is totally worth it. I like that they have different scents.
Nicole C.
Jefferson, OH
This is the only brand of dish soap I will buy. It cuts grease and cleans dishes like none of the other soaps I've tried. Low price and works great...what's not to love? Green Apple scent is my fav.
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
This is the only dish detergent I will use! Nothing can beat it's effectiveness against grease and oil and that fact that you don't have to use the whole bottle for one sink of dishes. Love it!!
Gina H.
Redford, MI
I love Dawn dish soap! It works amazingly well to clean my dishes, stays sudsy, and smells great. Best of all is the Dawn Saves the Wildlife campaign. So much great things going on with this stuff!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart