BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Stacey C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This original blue Dawn does more than clean dishes. (It does that well too!) It's great for spot cleaning clothes, mopping floors, pretty much cleaning anything!
Lemonia K.
Bayonne, NJ
I love to cook, so I'm always washing pots and pans! I soak them all with dawn liquid soap and all the grease and gunk is lifted with little effort! Have been using this product for years, will continue to use it!
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
Dawn cleans everything so while and the only thing I can use on my pots and pans. Grease doesn't stand a chase against it. Dawn does a great job on all the dishes.
Kimberly G.
Carson, CA
Love Dawn! I can use their soap for many things beside cleaning dishes. Example i use this to clean brushes with a bit of olive oil & perfect! Love the smell too!
Kerry B.
This is the only dish soap that I will purchase, it gets the dishes clean and leaves a good smell in the air, I love how a little goes a long ways with this soap
Loni D.
All it takes is a little bit of dawn and it cuts through tough grease in no time! Love dawn! Reasonable price and last a while because of only needing a little bit!
Jackie M.
Saltville, VA
I exclusively use blue dawn for my dishes. It also cuts grease so well, I dab it on my shirts if I get grease spots on them from cooking and they come right out!
Leah D.
Butler, PA
This is the only dish detergent that i will use! You only need to use a small amount and it does such a great job at getting dishes clean. Plus its really cheap.
Jennifer W.
My grandma always used Dawn, my mom always used Dawn, and now I do the same. I have tried others but have never felt they really clean. I always go back to Dawn!
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
This is the only brand of dish soap I will ever use. The New Zealand scent is my favorite. I even love to use this soap on clothes to get out tough grease stains.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?