BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Michelle M.
I love this! I use it for everything, from killing fleas on rescue animals to washing dishes in my kitchen, I even clean my shower with it! This is the hardest working dish soap I've ever used.
Lori B.
This is the dish detergent I use. I've been very impressed with it so I haven't tried many others. Stick with what you know works I guess. I buy the huge bottles, I think it's cheaper that way.
Denise M.
Goodyear, AZ
This is the only soap I will use. I use it alot. So it's important that any soap doesn't dry out my hands. And this one doesn't. And it really works with cleaning grease. And it's safe to use.
Kate T.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this mixed with water and vinegar to clean my sink, I use it to wash dishes, I use it to wash extra dirty/greasy stovetops and floors, I use it to wash my makeup brushes, and my stainless steel appliances! I even use it at a flea treatment on my dog....the best.
Whitney R.
Dexter, MO
Best detergent I have found. Cleans messy dishes and even the hardest of stains. Also takes grass stains off shoes and kills fleas on dog when you wash tem with it. And it doesn't dry out hands.
Terra W.
Georgetown, KY
This is the ultimate dish and whole-home cleaning liquid! So many home and DIY mavens use this in all their homemade cleaners, from stain remover to windshield washer fluid. It can't be beat!
Nae N.
Of course I will always go for this because it's a brand that I trust & most importantly to me it is anti bacterial which is why they will always have my trust & business! Plus it's concentrated!
Crystal R.
Spring Hill, FL
Yes seriously don't waste your money on any other dish washing liquid. This right here is liquid gold and it's worth every drop. It's rich, cuts grease like no other soap and last a long time.
Jackie B.
Johnson City, NY
Absolutely nothing cleans dirty pans like Dawn ultra. This is one thing that the store brand/off brand will never some close to. The concentration of dawn is much higher than any other brand.
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA
The best dish washing liquid ever. It gets the fat, stains, and juices off of everything. Can also be used for various household remedies and can remove stains from nearly anything in clothing.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?