BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
This is a household tried and true. You just can't go wrong with the cleaning power of Dawn. If it's good enough to get the oil of the animals, it's good enough for me.
Lisa W.
I love the original Dawn dish soap. I love the smell as well as its ability to release grease. It also has so many other uses around the house that make it a must-have.
Heather M.
Love Dawn. We use it for everything, cleaning dishes, cleaning our shower, it even takes out set in oil stains that have been dried. It's the WD-40 of cleaning products.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
It's the best dish soap Ive used. I love how gentle it is on my hands. A little goes a long way and it really cuts through the grease. I love soaking my kids cups in Dawn
katarina s.
akron, ohio
Will never use anything else . is not waterie cleans dishes with littlerie one pinch out the bottle . I use this all the hevtime I will never buy another one of dish soap
Janell W.
Osseo, MN
I've used Dawn for 25 years and I love it more every time I use it. The new varieties are wonderful. Absolutely nothing compares to the amazing job Dawn does! I've converted many, many friends and family in the last 25 years.
marisol v.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used many liquids as scrubbing and ultra down there is none, it's the best, it removes all fat and has a pleasant smell. Use sparingly, clean and economize money.
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ
Great cleaning get power! This may be a small bottle but it definitely goes a long way. It is great on grease and oily stains and gentle on delicate hands and dishes.
Desiree S.
Warren, PA
Nothing can beat Dawn. From dirty dishes to dirty pets. Dawn is hands down the best product for my house . Having kids i do a lot of dishes! This never chaps my hands.
Robin W.
Dawn is my favorite dish washing liquid it does cut grease it doesn't leave your hands feeling dry and you get a good amount of soap suds and a little goes a long way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?