BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sheree S.
Kenova, WV
I feel like this is a necessary product. I use it to wash dishes. I have used it to remove carpet stains. Also this is my go to for stripping hair color out of my hair
Lauren-Paige H.
Dawn is one of the best liquid dish soaps around it gets ride of grease and is animal friendly which makes it a great substitute for. Pet shampoo when needed kills fleas
Brittney S.
This is the only type of dish soap I use! It does such a great job of cleaning and removing grease. A little bit goes a long way which is nice because you get more out of a bottle than you would with a different type of soap.
Jules H.
Taylor, MI
Now I use this dish soap for numerous things it like how I need toilet paper it cleans great and you don't need to use a whole bunch like some other soaps for example Ajax. It works out stains with backing soda and peroxide.😀
Evette M.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
This is the best dish soap I have ever bought. It is the only one we use in this household and we love it. I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a good dish soap.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I use this detergent mixed with extra virgin olive to wash my makeup brushes. It's so much more affordable and very effective at getting all the makeup out of my brushes
Michele D.
Bighorn, MT
Works tough and doesn't dry my hands out. I find myself not using as much as I was with other brands. Will keep using Dawn until I find someone else to wash the dishes.
Gabby O.
My favorite dish washing soap of all time. Not only is it good for dishwashing you can use it for almost everything else. The smell is the best part! The smallest amount is only needed so a bottle will take you a long way.
Terry K.
Fresno
Fantastic on grease. Just have to use very little and it gets the dishes clean. My husband uses it on his hands when he is working on the car to get grease off of them
Falissa B.
I've used Dawn for over fifteen years and still love it! It cleans well, never leaves a residue, smells great and is gentle on my skin. I highly recommend this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?