BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Rhonda K.
Fairburn, GA
Time and time again I always choose Dawn as my go to dish detergent. A little bit goes a long way. I always find the best deals at my local Family Dollar or Walmart
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I love Dawn (and not just for their efforts to help animals), but the soap is one of the best at killing germs on my dishes and hands! It doesn't leave spots either!
Kaily B.
This is a very nice dish soap. It ins't super thick and goopy and my dishes actually look clean! It doesn't dry out my hands either and I LOVE the variety of scents.
Alero J.
I like the scent not too overwhelming. A little goes a long way. Buying one regular size bottle goes a long way in my home. Plus I've even used it to wash my dog!
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
This is my go to dishwashing liquid. It is a reasonable price. My mom uses this and I do the same. I don't like the other brands out there. This is simply the best!
Rachel W.
Berea, OH
Great clean scent, leaves the dishes clean and my hands soft. I have used this product outside on my patio and is does wonders. It is safe for my plants and grass.
Mckenna R.
Huntington Beach, CA
Love dawn. I have a huge jug of it at home and it's lasted me for months! A little drop goes a long way when washed the dishes and really makes dish washing easier.
Jen P.
I love to use this on those greasy dishes. Works great to really them clean. All the oil and grime comes off so easy. Little elbow grease and Dawn work like magic!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn dishwashing liquid works great, cuts grease and has lots of suds. It seems really hard on my hands so I don't buy it regularly, but when I do, it works great.
Katie R.
This is the best stuff out there- I even use this to spot treat my kid's greasy stains and they come out with a bit of peroxide and baking soda mixed in! Try it!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?