BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Shayna L.
The only dish soap I will use. It's great for everything! Weed killer, stain remover the tire shop where I work uses it to find holes in tires and clean up grease spills!
Renisha S.
I love this stuff and call it blue magic! Dawn, water and vinegar make a powerful cleaning solution! It's sometime about the original blue version that seems to work best.
Isaac M.
Fullerton, CA
dawn helps me keep my favorite pots and pans staying nice! What I love most is that a little goes a long way. I only use one pump onto a sponge and clean all of my dishes
Grace A.
Dawn is like the best ever! I use it for washing my dog, dishes of course, laundry, crafts, and more! I bought it at Kroger! Very effective product with nice scent!
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I use this detergent mixed with extra virgin olive to wash my makeup brushes. It's so much more affordable and very effective at getting all the makeup out of my brushes
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
Very loyal to dawn. Use it for a lot of things other then just dishes. Good price. Great product. Usually I buy the blue dawn because it's so effective at doing the job.
Jules H.
Taylor, MI
Now I use this dish soap for numerous things it like how I need toilet paper it cleans great and you don't need to use a whole bunch like some other soaps for example Ajax. It works out stains with backing soda and peroxide.😀
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't love this for washing dishes. But my plumber told me that the best way to keep household drains clear is to fill the sink with hot water, pour in some of this Dawn Ultra, swish it around to mix, then open the stopper and let it pour down the drain. I used it on my bathroom sink, which drains perpetually slowly because of all the hair and product that gets washed into the drain, and it really cleared the drain! My husband also uses it to clean the George Forman grill parts that get so very greasy. For everyday dishwashing, I use Earth Friendly Products Natural Pear, because it smells good and is not as toxic. But for drain cleaning, I now use Dawn Ultra.
Evette M.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
This is the best dish soap I have ever bought. It is the only one we use in this household and we love it. I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a good dish soap.
Kate S.
Irvington, KY
I use dawn dish soap for everything. My dishes, my dog and my man 😂 its great on sensitive skin and dry skin. My man gets vet greesey at work and this gets all of it off
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?