BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
Christina L.
Washington, PA
I love Dawn Ultra dishwashing liquid. A little goes a long way. I have made the mistake of buying cheaper brands that don't work as well but I always go back to Dawn.
Rachel A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It works great as a grease cutter. We use it to get grease stains out of clothes. Even ones that have been in the dryer. But a sponge should not have a funny smell after a couple days.
Taylor  R.
Since I was little, my mom has always used Dawn and she would always say "it just works better" when I asked her why. Now I know because it's the only soap I use too!
Dee C.
Pasco, WA
This detergent is not only great for greasy dishes, its also great for stains on clothing believe it or not (like lipsrick) and to get rid of fleas on pets. Try it!
Kristi S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Blue dawn, in my opinion, is the best liquid dish soap out there! It breaks down caked on messes so you don't have to scrub as much, and one drop really goes a long way.
Its the only dish detergent I use, I love the product. Great at removing grease and water marks. I wouldn't use anything else and I recommend it to my whole family.
Michelle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can't go wrong with dawn think about it it cleans dishes fights grease safe for animals they use this when we've had oil spills that affected or ducks etc it's fabulous
Sharon C.
It really cleans grease from your dishes and does not leave a greasy film. Does not leave your hands feelings dry after using this product, and a little goes along way!
Amber A.
Boyce, VA
Dawn is my must go to use with cleaning dishes or with a rag to wipe stove,countertops off and just in general cleaning ..Its great at getting oil outta clothes to..
Shelby B.
Warsaw, IN
Is a great product. Smells amazing and when I've happen to touch poison ivy (which I'm allergic) has stop me from reacting. Very helpful with tough dishes. So nice!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?