BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Abbey B.
I am a person that tries to buy off brand products as much as possible. That being said, I never skimp on my dish soap. Dawn is the best quality for the money and you can simply can't find it anywhere else
kuku k.
Want to have that kitchen partner that does the cleanest-to-dirtiest order helps keep grease and other residue from making a mess of your kitchen sink then this is your product.
Ella J.
Omaha, NE
Original dish soap will practically promised that your dishes will be perfectly clean without having to waste lots of water in a machine. Also very safe to clean your hands. And also safe to use on ducks.
ashley w.
Big Rapids, MI
The only type of dish liquid my husband will buy. It works well on grease , however it doesn't have a good scent . It does amazing work for the price. Not expensive and cuts grease like it says it will.
Ana S.
I like Dawn, but I honestly love Palmolive better. I feel like Dawn does clean my dishes fairly well, but I have to use more product to clean my dishes sometimes
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn is a good dish washing soap but I feel its a hit or miss with the scent, sometimes I'm pleased and others I never want to wash my dishes with it again but I do anyway because I don't like wasting money.
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used to use Dawn dish soap all the time. And although I do think that it is a good product that is safe for the most part I think you can buy a greener and safer dish soap out there nowadays that dawn isn't my first choice.
Terry L.
Pekin, IL
Dawn dish soap is the best at getting my dishes clean. It cuts the grease and my hands aren't all dried out. Dawn has been my go to for over 25 years. I have tried others, but always go back to the best.
Sushmitha K.
I love Dawn products.. we always buy dawn dish liquid.. it cleans the dishes very well and it's not very harsh on your hands.. I like it over the other dish liquid I had.. great product..totally recommend it..
Yuki V.
Ogden, UT
I bought this to wash my baby's bottles and it hasn't let me down once. I love that it doesn't have a strong smell and it comforts me knowing I'm not putting tons of harsh chemicals in my baby's body.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon