BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is a pretty reliable go-to when I need dish soap. I usually prefer natural soaps, but when I can't find what I'm looking for or am in a rush, Dawn does the trick.
Tara L.
My favorite all time dish soap. It's so gentle yet it's tough enough to clean anything!! I even use this to clean my makeup brushes sometimes just diluted with water.
Kaley A.
It doesn't get any better than Dawn. I know anytime I use it, I won't have to sit there and scrub my dishes for hours. This is my go to dish soap and always will be!
Wutangkillerbee
San Diego, CA
Hands down the only dish washing soap our household will use. It is the most powerful, that is why they used it on animals in oil spills. I won't buy anything else.
Lizza N.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love this dish soap it's also great for bathing your pets to kill the fleas!!! it doesn't irritate their skin & it does a great job for shining their fur
Shelby B.
Warsaw, IN
Is a great product. Smells amazing and when I've happen to touch poison ivy (which I'm allergic) has stop me from reacting. Very helpful with tough dishes. So nice!
Christina L.
Washington, PA
I love Dawn Ultra dishwashing liquid. A little goes a long way. I have made the mistake of buying cheaper brands that don't work as well but I always go back to Dawn.
Sharon C.
It really cleans grease from your dishes and does not leave a greasy film. Does not leave your hands feelings dry after using this product, and a little goes along way!
Kristi S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Blue dawn, in my opinion, is the best liquid dish soap out there! It breaks down caked on messes so you don't have to scrub as much, and one drop really goes a long way.
Rhonda K.
Fairburn, GA
Time and time again I always choose Dawn as my go to dish detergent. A little bit goes a long way. I always find the best deals at my local Family Dollar or Walmart
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?