BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Reba B.
The best dish soap, I even bathed my dog in it the first time I found her, she was so oily and filthy, normal soap and dog shampoo was doing nothing. I used the dawn, and poof! The oil just washed out.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Dawn is the best dish soap ever. I turn on my hot water and add a bit of dawn, and boom my dishes come out sparkling clean without having to scrub so much like other dish soaps.
Allison S.
Seaford, DE
This does an amazing job. The smell is incredible too. One of my favorite things is that this does magic for getting grease stains out of clothes and brown spots from deodorant.
Clarissa M.
Midway, TN
I've always used Dawn. Since the first time my mom had me do dishes at age six. Not only does it the best dishwashing liquid but I've also used it to bathe pets and put it in the wash with my husbands work clothes to remove grease stains!
Jill A.
Woodbury, MN
I actually use this to wash makeup brushes! it works so good and get my brushes nice and clean. It is safe to use on brushes as well as other household items that need cleaning
Toy
Love these different varieties of sense really does a great job . does a great job at removing stuck on foods in pots and pans also leave my glasses squeaky clean with no film
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I always wash dishes by hand and it takes FOREVER, but with Dawn the grease comes right off. I have only ever used it on dishes, and on every single dish it works wonderfully.
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
This is the only dish soap that I use. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it one bit. Plus it gets dishes super clean, and cleans my stainless steel sink perfectly.
Sherry N.
I like Dawn dish soap. It works really good for it to be a cheap price. I buy it whenever I'm on a budget. It also is good for washing you hair when you don't have any shampoo
Tracy V.
Crown Point, IN
Dawn dish soap has been my go to for years. I see the commercials where they clean animals that have been injured by oil spills. I trust this product for myself and my family.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?