BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Karin S.
Glendale, AZ
Great multi purpose household product. It's wonderful on greasy, caked on dishes. Doesn't dry out my hands either. Also a wonderful addition to a DIY makeup brush cleaner.
Taylor R.
Literally nothing out there can compare to this soap. Worth the money and the tiniest amount cleans like nothing else ever could. You can literally see it cut through grease
Jen D.
Salisbury, MD
I Always buy dawn. Not so much for the scent or how it cuts grease or the price but rather how it makes me feel. I like that it helps clean animals. Yes I am that person.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This is the only dish detergent I'll ever use! It's really tough on grease but gentle on my hands. I'm a taxidermist so I also use this to clean greasy animal skins as well.
Renisha S.
I love this stuff and call it blue magic! Dawn, water and vinegar make a powerful cleaning solution! It's sometime about the original blue version that seems to work best.
Angela S.
I love Dawn! Works really great and helps removing the grease on pots and pans so much easier.

It also works well if you have pets and they have fleas. Give them a bath with Dawn! It's that safe and will continue to buy it!
Shayna L.
The only dish soap I will use. It's great for everything! Weed killer, stain remover the tire shop where I work uses it to find holes in tires and clean up grease spills!
Jennifer F.
I have 3 little boys! It seems like when my oldest one comes home from school that his jeans always have grass stains on his jeans! It literally looks like he gets on his knees and his friends drag him across the ground! I would just wash them and it wouldn't come out so I put Dawn on the stains and scrubbed it and then soaked them for about an hour and when I got the out the stain was completely gone! I have even used it on jeans already washed and it still cleaned them! So it is used for many things in my house!!
Isaac M.
Fullerton, CA
dawn helps me keep my favorite pots and pans staying nice! What I love most is that a little goes a long way. I only use one pump onto a sponge and clean all of my dishes
Addie B.
This is the best dish soap I've ever used. I hate using any other brand or scent. The smell is left clean and refreshing. I of course rebuy and would recommend to anyone.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?