BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lindsay R.
Love this dish soap. Works wonders on my dishes and also on my daughters baby bottles. Definitely worth the prices. Smells great, bubbles nicely, and gets my dishes sparkling clean. On a side note it is also a wonderful diamond cleaner!
Bianca V.
It's very concentrated so I usually mix it with water, which works great for me cause I end up using more product and saving more money
It is super affordable and works so good
Diana L.
I live by this stuff! I refuse to use any other product! I use Dawn to clean my dishes and every other surface in my house! I use it to wash my pets to help with fleas and irritated skin. I love love love Dawn! I would be lost without it!
Tamara S.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is a classic dish soap. I use to for laundry stains and tile floor cleaner. It's not harsh on my skin when I was dishes.
Rya Z.
Cuts through grease, grime and anything else that's stuck on the dishes. Nothing else I've used has been able to get rid of the gross grease residue left on pans after frying.
Amanda S.
keizer
Dawn dish soap is a powerful degreaser and has a great suds level. A little bit goes a long way. It cuts grease and cleans dishes better than any other dish soap I have used.
Yvonne P.
I literally don't use any other dish soap this has been my GO-TO for years and years. I have fibromyalgia and it helps cut thru grease so I can scrub less and it just saves my hands
kelli r.
I will never use another dish soap ever again!! I bathe my dogs in it all the time cause its gentle on them!! The way it cuts through grease is simply amazing!! ❤this product
Keri C.
Vernon, TX
I grew up Using Dawn and I still use it now I use it to wash my hands at the sink I use it to wash my dishes. It's a great product and I feel safe knowing my dishes get clean
Brittany H.
Oak Hill, OH
I love this dish soap!!!!! It's only thing I buy!!!! It cuts through any type of grease you could think of on top of truly making me feel like it's really cleaning my dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?