BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?169 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Alyson K.
I refuse to use any other brand. The other just don't work as well. I clean houses for a living and I use a combination of dawn and baking soda on bathtubs and the soap scum melts right off.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Dawn serves many many purposes in my life. Not only is it great for washing dishes, but I found it most useful when my dog was skunked. This eliminated the odor and it made sure he was clean!
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
The blue dawn is like the god of all dish soaps. Not only can you use it for washing your dishes, but also for getting out stains, killing white flies in your garden, and so many other things.
Kadi A.
This is the only dish washing soap that we use! It is strong and doesn't dry out your hands. Cleans effectively. The smell is nice and not too strong. I would recommend only this dish soap.
Christina H.
Zimmerman, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is the best dish soap out there. It cuts through grease great, and I always feel like the dishes are actually clean. It's also not harsh on my hands, I don't need much lotion afterward.
Lindsey R.
Elgin, SC
This stuff is amazing!! I bought a small bottle 3 weeks ago and I still have half of it left! It only requires a few drops to get those dishes done! It is also easy on skin and smells great!
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is one of the dish washing detergent that fights grease from really oily pans and dishes. I love using it in my home because not only does it clean it leaves my hands feeling refreshed. I definitely recommend this dish washing detergent to every household.
Melissa C.
Guthrie
I did not have a dishwasher so I use Dawn its the best plus I can use it for other things like cleaning the bathroom mix it with vinegar you can use it for all purpose cleaner it's great for that.
Randi F.
Olla, LA
I think just about everyone in my family has used this as their go-to dish liquid. Which is why I use it. Lol. It's a great product with a pleasant smell that's also easy on my hands. Love it!
Katie p.
McPherson, KS
I am a from south and most of the food i cook has grease on it or butter in it . i think dawn is great i put a bit of it in the sink and start cleaning it cuts though grease like no tomorrow
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?