BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Donna
Brooklyn, NY
We've been using this since forever! They have a lot of different scent choices but we always stick with the blue original. I choose this over other brands bc it really cuts through the grease with very little product.
Vicky P.
Menasha, WI
The best for clean dishes, clean counters, clean shower walls, and for clarifying hair. If it's good enough to clean little creatures is good enough around my home.
tanya m.
modesto, CA
I love this dish soap all the scents smell so good and a little goes along way so it last awhile and its not expensive either my dishes are always clean and spot free
Corina R.
Modesto, CA
I like this product because it actually cleans my dishes really well and all the grease comes off the pans. It was very effective and I was not disappointed at all.
Sylvia R.
Milwaukee, WI
The antibacterial soap is awesome! Out of all the dawns product this is my favorite. And I believe this one actually takes away grease faster then just regular dawn.
Alexis S.
Atlanta, GA
Original scent is my favorite. I don't need antthing fancy or new because the good old dawn is just as effective.

Its cheap and it works so would recommend to anyone
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
Best soap when it comes to removing grease or oil! My husband works clearing trees from power lines and of course they run into poison ivy and oak and this is the only soap the company uses to remove all those bad oils!
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
This girl s the only brand of dish soap that I buy, and it comes In a variety of great scents. It's great cleaning up grease, and helping remove stains from clothes.
Kaley A.
It doesn't get any better than Dawn. I know anytime I use it, I won't have to sit there and scrub my dishes for hours. This is my go to dish soap and always will be!
Danielys C.
I don't only use this for dishwashing. I clean my bathrooms with Dawn as well! My bath walls are tiled, dawn leaves them so shiny!
Wouldn't change it for any other.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?