BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Chelsea K.
Missoula, MT
Mega Parent Expert
I will only use Dawn dish soap and more specifically the blue Dawn. I love this stuff!! I feel like my dishes are actually getting clean. It cuts the grease and grim Everytime!!
Rachel A.
Cypress
This product does it all. I have several bottles scattered through out my house. Dawn Orginal Blue works great on my dishes and it's the best dog shampoo I've used on my 2 dogs.
Katie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
The original dawn is my favorite, it gets those hard to get food resido of my dishes. I never feel like I have to try another brand, because it works so well every time I use it.
Veronica D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this dish soap.... it's very concentrated it might be a little expensive but is long lasting..will never change it.. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
delaurean W.
Augusta, GA
Love this detergent! Cuts through everything. Will never user another one unless this is discontinued. I also use this with vinegar to clean the bathroom. Works like MAGIC!!!!!!
Dusty C.
Dawn is the only dish soap I would use! Rather your cleaning dishes by hand or simply need a quick scrub dawn does it! Gets stuck on foods off easily and doesn't leave a residue.
Holly P.
Edmond, OK
We absolutely love Dawn. It's great for using on our dishes but we also use it to give out animals baths. It takes all the yucky smell off and kills any nasty fleas they my have.
Der L.
Mankato, MN
THIS STUFF WORKS ON GREASE! and if you want to clean surfaces, it smells and does its job very good! It leaves it super clean and the best thing is that it smells super good
Bianca V.
Mega Parent Expert
It's very concentrated so I usually mix it with water, which works great for me cause I end up using more product and saving more money
It is super affordable and works so good
Reba B.
The best dish soap, I even bathed my dog in it the first time I found her, she was so oily and filthy, normal soap and dog shampoo was doing nothing. I used the dawn, and poof! The oil just washed out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?