BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Sarah B.
Chattanooga, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I clean everything with dawn...stains in my daughters clothing..no problem i just soak them with dawn..sticky fingers on my wals, fridge, etc. Even my sneakers, it strips the dirt but not the coat.
Gorethy R.
Riverside, CA
Pleasant smell , and a little goes a LONG way. Great for cleaning the grease left over from cooking. Also just as great for using on your pets to deal with external parasites! Gentle and safe !
markeatta r.
Ashtabula, OH
Don't use anything but dawn dish soap. I mean if it can get the animals clean from an oil spill then I'm pretty sure my stuck on pasta sauce stands no chance. Love that it doesn't dry my hands out
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
Unfortunately, I moved into an apartment without a dishwasher. After I got done crying about it, I bought some Dawn. It washes my dishes well and it does last forever. Still… I miss my dishwasher.
Brooke H.
Portsmouth, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this dish soap to wash my dishes with it works great it works good on Greece and stuck on food I don't have anything bad to say about it has a nice sent not too overpowering I recommend it .
Blaire G.
Indio, CA
This is the only dish soap I use to hand wash my dishes. My husband has a tendency to not clean his turkey fryer in a timely manner and Dawn is the only thing that gets the built up goo out of it!!
Jill B.
Seaford, DE
Great for dishes, works well and love the scent. Also has some hidden uses including getting oil stains out of laundry! Comes in very handy with active kids and keeping their clothes looking nice!
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
Works great on animals when they have fleas. But one thing it smells horrible with well water. Back when I lived in the city it was the best product to have. I still buy it but in other scents.
amber B.
I absolutely Love Dawn Original!!! Mix it with a little white vinegar and baking soda and your shower will be sparkling clean after a quick wipe down. I can't explain how much I love this product!
Talisa H.
Slocomb, AL
This product has many purposes other than washing dishes. I have gotten many stains out of clothing with this product as well. I never ever purchase any other dish soap other than dawn original.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back