BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
latisha s.
Love this dish soap. I haven't found something that dawn and water can't clean. Everything from my animals, kids,dishes, and even stains. Rather they are on clothes or furniture.
Pamela S.
Cleveland, OK
I love Dawn....I use it for my laundry also put on grease stains and wash as usual gets it so clean! And love for dishes gets grease off dishes so good and the bubbles last too!
Lisa D.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I love Dawn. Not only does it work great on my dishes it makes doing dishes a whole lot easier. I love how they donate money back to the birds, too. What an outstanding product.
Madison S.
San Francisco, CA
I love this dish soap. Always cleans everything off of my dishes & even helps get grease stains out of my clothes! Definitely recommend. Bought mine at Walmart, super affordable.
Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is literally the only dish soap we use now! While other brands smell pretty or claim to soften hands, Dawn Original is the only soap I trust to get our dishes clean consistently
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
Nothing works better than blue Dawn! I occasionally hand wash dishes, but I primarily use this to pre-treat laundry and it works like a charm! Super effective and a great value.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Mega Parent Expert
Best Dish washing Soap Ever!!! It's easy on your hands, I even wash my 2lb Chihuahua with it. C she's too little for any other soap!! I'll never buy another brand of dish soap again!!!
Nadire M.
Citrus Hts, CA
Dawn works so well at cutting through grease and grime and you don't have to use too much. It doesn't dry my hands. I don't have to wash something twice if there is grease on it.
Aiden S.
Keller, TX
This dish soap works great for scrubbing dishes and hand washing. It breaks up oil and grease to ensure that your dishes get clean. I use this everyday and it gets the job done.
Annalee C.
Temecula
This is the only dish soap I use for cleaning my dishes by hand. A little goes a long way. The smell is great. And because you don't need a lot, it's definitely worth the price.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?