BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Baylee k.
Brownsville, TX
Does an awesome job on the dishes and an awesome job with the dogs. We use it to kill fleas on our dogs awesome and it's amazing!!! Great buy for both dishes and pets.
Sharon C.
It really cleans grease from your dishes and does not leave a greasy film. Does not leave your hands feelings dry after using this product, and a little goes along way!
Sylvia R.
Milwaukee, WI
The antibacterial soap is awesome! Out of all the dawns product this is my favorite. And I believe this one actually takes away grease faster then just regular dawn.
Shelby B.
Warsaw, IN
Is a great product. Smells amazing and when I've happen to touch poison ivy (which I'm allergic) has stop me from reacting. Very helpful with tough dishes. So nice!
Brenda F.
Pico Rivera, CA
I actually really like this brand os soap. The different scents are great. Most of these leave your hands feeling soft after washing the dishes. It works great and you do not need to overload on the soap to wash dishes.
Wutangkillerbee
San Diego, CA
Hands down the only dish washing soap our household will use. It is the most powerful, that is why they used it on animals in oil spills. I won't buy anything else.
Donna
Brooklyn, NY
We've been using this since forever! They have a lot of different scent choices but we always stick with the blue original. I choose this over other brands bc it really cuts through the grease with very little product.
Rhonda K.
Fairburn, GA
Time and time again I always choose Dawn as my go to dish detergent. A little bit goes a long way. I always find the best deals at my local Family Dollar or Walmart
tanya m.
modesto, CA
I love this dish soap all the scents smell so good and a little goes along way so it last awhile and its not expensive either my dishes are always clean and spot free
Its the only dish detergent I use, I love the product. Great at removing grease and water marks. I wouldn't use anything else and I recommend it to my whole family.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?