BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Chelsea K.
Missoula, MT
I will only use Dawn dish soap and more specifically the blue Dawn. I love this stuff!! I feel like my dishes are actually getting clean. It cuts the grease and grim Everytime!!
Nadire M.
Citrus Hts, CA
Dawn works so well at cutting through grease and grime and you don't have to use too much. It doesn't dry my hands. I don't have to wash something twice if there is grease on it.
Rachel A.
Cypress
This product does it all. I have several bottles scattered through out my house. Dawn Orginal Blue works great on my dishes and it's the best dog shampoo I've used on my 2 dogs.
Madison S.
San Francisco, CA
I love this dish soap. Always cleans everything off of my dishes & even helps get grease stains out of my clothes! Definitely recommend. Bought mine at Walmart, super affordable.
Annalee C.
Temecula
This is the only dish soap I use for cleaning my dishes by hand. A little goes a long way. The smell is great. And because you don't need a lot, it's definitely worth the price.
Veronica D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this dish soap.... it's very concentrated it might be a little expensive but is long lasting..will never change it.. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
lacey d.
Galesburg, IL
I love dawn! ive tried multiple scents and the original is by far my favorite. i use it to give my cats a bath and it makes doing dishes easier. its a strong yet mild dish soap that can be used to clean multiple surfaces from cats to lawn chairs to grills it never fails to work!
Reba B.
The best dish soap, I even bathed my dog in it the first time I found her, she was so oily and filthy, normal soap and dog shampoo was doing nothing. I used the dawn, and poof! The oil just washed out.
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this dish soap because it has great cleaning power and always gets the job done. I always use this because it smells good and its so inexpensive. Another good thing is that a lot comes in it so it lasts for awhile. I would recommend to buy.
Bethany P.
Love it, always my go to dishwashing soap. I like to go to Costco get the big bottle. Last me a very good while maybe about 1 month or more. A little really does go a long way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?