BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Adriana C.
I love love love dawn!!! Best product by far and the only one I like to use when it comes to keeping my dishes clean. It works so well when it comes to those messy dishes.
Melissa J.
Edwardsburg, MI
The Best dish detergent out there. I will never use any other brand. Cleans well and does not dry out my skin when I do dishes. Also can be used for cleaning and stains.
Cassi D.
Turlock, Ca
I love this soap because I have to use less of it when washing dishes. And I love the multipurpose use I get out of it by using it as a pretreater for stains on clothing.
Kimberly B.
Logan, WV
The only dishwashing liquid I will buy! It's amazing on grease and cleans the dishes amazingly! I also love the dawn with bleach! The price is wonderful for this product!
I use this ocasionally for dished that are not dishwasher safe and for cleaning purposes. It seems that even with such a small bottle it has lasted for a very long time.
Charisse B.
Litchfield, MN
This is the only brand I use. I have tried other brands but they just don't cut the grease and grime. I will never buy any other brand. Actually I just bought some today.
Monique G.
Worth, IL
Dawn is always my go-to dish soap. It can get ANYTHING off of my dishes and smells great! I also use it on tough stains on my clothes and it gets the stain out every time.
Courtney W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is one of the only brands I use for dish soap.I love all the scents that it comes in.I love how strong the smell is wile I am washing my dishes and its hard on grease.
Marco C.
San Diego, CA
This that I used on my daily basic it removes stains more easily basically it gets the job plus it's smell so good I have used this product until this day I obsuly love it
Liz M.
El Cajon, CA
This is the BEST dish soap. My mom always told me to buy the blue Dawn dish soap but for some reason I always bought what was on sale. I learned my lesson. Dawn is the best, it lasts, it bubbles, it cleans! I love the blue Dawn!!!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?