BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Pam J.
La Grange, KY
I love using Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid.  I can was a full sink of dishes without adding more soap.  It cuts through grease quickly!I buy it at Walmart, Target, Dollar General, Dollar Store...and would highly recommend it to others.
Allison S.
Seaford, DE
This does an amazing job. The smell is incredible too. One of my favorite things is that this does magic for getting grease stains out of clothes and brown spots from deodorant.
latisha s.
Love this dish soap. I haven't found something that dawn and water can't clean. Everything from my animals, kids,dishes, and even stains. Rather they are on clothes or furniture.
Lisa D.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I love Dawn. Not only does it work great on my dishes it makes doing dishes a whole lot easier. I love how they donate money back to the birds, too. What an outstanding product.
Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is literally the only dish soap we use now! While other brands smell pretty or claim to soften hands, Dawn Original is the only soap I trust to get our dishes clean consistently
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Best Dish washing Soap Ever!!! It's easy on your hands, I even wash my 2lb Chihuahua with it. C she's too little for any other soap!! I'll never buy another brand of dish soap again!!!
Aiden S.
Keller, TX
This dish soap works great for scrubbing dishes and hand washing. It breaks up oil and grease to ensure that your dishes get clean. I use this everyday and it gets the job done.
Chelsea K.
Missoula, MT
I will only use Dawn dish soap and more specifically the blue Dawn. I love this stuff!! I feel like my dishes are actually getting clean. It cuts the grease and grim Everytime!!
Der L.
Mankato, MN
THIS STUFF WORKS ON GREASE! and if you want to clean surfaces, it smells and does its job very good! It leaves it super clean and the best thing is that it smells super good
lacey d.
Galesburg, IL
I love dawn! ive tried multiple scents and the original is by far my favorite. i use it to give my cats a bath and it makes doing dishes easier. its a strong yet mild dish soap that can be used to clean multiple surfaces from cats to lawn chairs to grills it never fails to work!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?