BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Gorethy R.
Riverside, CA
Pleasant smell , and a little goes a LONG way. Great for cleaning the grease left over from cooking. Also just as great for using on your pets to deal with external parasites! Gentle and safe !
Kimberly C.
Dawn dishwashing liquid is a staple in our house. I always keep at least one bottle in the kitchen and one upstairs. While it is great for cleaning dishes, I love it (mixed with white vinegar) for cleaning the shower and (mixed with hydrogen peroxide) as a stain remover.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I practically always use dawn dish washing liquid. It lasts forever and is gentle on my hands. I also support their wildlife conservation efforts those wildlife rescue commercials get me every time!
Antonita E.
Albuquerque
My absolute favorite this is what I usually buy. Works great, clams great no residue feel. You can buy a big bottle at Sam's or Costco for $7-$8. I love this product and would definitely recommend.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL
OH MY GOSH, the green one is my jam. Like, I will just open it up randomly to smell it. It also seems to leave my hands soft, even though it is not marketed to do so. Cleans dishes with no problems.
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
This is the only dish detergent I will use! Nothing can beat it's effectiveness against grease and oil and that fact that you don't have to use the whole bottle for one sink of dishes. Love it!!
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
Works great on animals when they have fleas. But one thing it smells horrible with well water. Back when I lived in the city it was the best product to have. I still buy it but in other scents.
Talisa H.
Slocomb, AL
This product has many purposes other than washing dishes. I have gotten many stains out of clothing with this product as well. I never ever purchase any other dish soap other than dawn original.
Blaire G.
Indio, CA
This is the only dish soap I use to hand wash my dishes. My husband has a tendency to not clean his turkey fryer in a timely manner and Dawn is the only thing that gets the built up goo out of it!!
Miriam R.
Greensboro, NC
In my household we have never bought any other dish washing liquid . It takes away all the residue and you only need a small amount. It last us a pretty long time. The price is a bit more than other brands but it is totally worth it. I like that they have different scents.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?