BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brenda D.
Morrison, CO
This is a must in any kitchen. I throughly cleans and smells clean and pleasant. All you need is a little to cleanse your dishes so it last a while. I great product.
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This goes on our list next to the main essentials we need for our home. even when we run out and have to use a back up, its only for a day and its back on dawn again.
Eliza N.
Great product only buy it when its on sale but at side from that leaves my dishes clean cuts grease ok on my hands and you don't need much product to get the job done
Kim S.
Dawn dish soap is not only great for dirty dishes but for removing stains, cleaning things, and rescues are known to use this regular blue to clean animals that are victims of oil spills. Dawn is my first choice dish soap!
Christy W.
This bottle lasts FOREVER. I'm a big bacon eater and this works really well on cutting through the grease. Doesn't feel gross on my hands and I enjoy the clean scent.
Jessica F.
Bayonne, NJ
I love Dawn. All you need is a small amount to wash a lot of dishes. It is great on pots and pans. Even if they are none stick pots and pans it works great. It also leaves your hands nice and soft afterwards which is great.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
Dawn Ultra is the only dish washing detergent that I will use. It's my absolutely favorite and last forever. It also works great to give the dog a bath to kill any fleas.
Beth B.
La Fayette, GA
There is just something about original Dawn. I always try different brands or different scents and nothing gets close. I know my dishes are clean when I use this. oh and FYI. It's great for fleas on your dog. I had no idea.
Roxxann r.
Spring, TX
My go to soap! I use it for everything, washing dishes, washing my car, flea baths for my animals. And to anyone who says it doesn't work on pets its freaking awesome.
Cait B.
I've tried other brands and none have come close to the deep cleaning that Dawn gives. This cleaner is also great in other cleaning chores around the house: Google it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?