BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Emily V.
Chelsea
Blue Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing liquid on the market! I use it daily to wash my dishes, but I also use it to scrub stains out of laundry, and I use it in home made cleaners! It works wonders mixed with baking soda, a touch of vinegar and a few drops of essential oil as a toilet, sink  or shower scrub!
Stephanie s.
Dawn dish soap is one of the most trust brands of soap you could ever buy for your hand washing needs! It's advertised to remove oils and greases and it does just that. Whenever I'm hand washing my dishes, especially the ones with burnt on bits, I never fail to get them spotless. This soap does round around $3-5 dollars give or take but it's completely worth it! My dishes always smell fresh and spotless. I'd recommend this brand to anyone. It is the absolute best!! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Heather W.
I use Dawn not only to cut through the grease on washing dishes, but also in the laundry room to remove greasy stains from clothing. Prior to washing my clothes, I check for grease spots and rub a dab of Dawn on any spots before tossing the clothes into the washer. I also use a few drops of Dawn to make my own window cleaner and mix a few drops in my watering can to use on plants to deter insects in the soil as well as to use to mist my plants to kill aphids and spider mites. I have also used it as a non-toxic alternative to traditional bug sprays to spray outside for boxelder bugs. Works great and I feel good about not using toxic chemicals. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Dawn is the only dish soap that I like to use. I normally buy the big bottle of it and it last a very long time. I hate buying the cheaper brands. Dawn is more expensive but its last ALOT longer and goes a lot further because its concentrated. So you use less, and when I buy a cheaper brand you have to use a whole lot more. Its suds up a lot, and I feel like its the best at lifting stuck on food off silver wear, plates, or pans. And I believe that it's the best at making sure my dishes are clean and leaves absolutely no germs behind.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Love this dish soap. For me, one dime size amount in my sponge can lather at least 5 dishes at a time. I tried generic brands and non can't stand up to fighting grease than this dish soap. Somethings, I buy the really big bottle so I can have enough to wash my dishes, cups, and silverware. Highly recommended.
Patty F.
Oakdale, PA
I am a huge fan of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid. My mom used Dawn when I was a kid and now that I am an adult,  we both use it! It is very effective with its extraordinary cleaning power. It cuts through the toughest grease and grime, yet it is very gentle on your hands and skin. You do not need a lot to get a good lather. Just a few drops will provide a great amount of suds to get your dinner dishes sparkling clean! I highly recommend Dawn Dish soap and I will continue to use now and forever!
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
Dawn makes really great dish washing liquid. It takes so little product and it makes a great sudsy lather. If any of you are old enough to remember the og commercials that said "Dawn takes grease right out of your way", that is also very true. If I need to soak and dishes in the sink before they go into the dishwasher I add a drop of Dawn and it will help break anything down, especially butter, olive oil, etc. I love that aspect! And the fact that Dawn donates product to be used for wildlife/oil spill cleanup? That is a big deal!
Anita V.
I have been using Dawn dish soap for years. I always buy the original. Dawn dish soap is great on many things besides dishes. I have found many uses for Dawn dish soap including washing the car washing my dog if he has grease on him my husband has showered with Dawn dish soap for years after working on cars. Dawn dish soap has been tried and true in my house over and over again. I have tried other dish soaps and nothing compares to Dawn nothing I will recommend this product and I will always by the Dawn original dish soap
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I love the good old original blue dawn. It works great on greasy dishes and pans. It is an even better stain remover. If you have oil stains like my husband gets at work from cars this will get them out every time. I've tried other stain removers made for tough stains and nothing works as well as rubbing in a dab of dawn and letting it sit for 30 min before washing.
Ashley C.
This is my favorite dish soap. It works, on absolutely everything. I am talking burned on, baked on, scorched pots, greasy fryups, oily searing, smoothie machine, juicer strainer, you name it, this will take it off. AND you can wash baby ducks in it, so it's definitely gentle on the skin. You can also feel good about purchasing this product, since they donate to oil spill cleanups to help save wildlife. There is not a single downside here. Plus, this formula is twice as strong, so the same bottle lasts even longer!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?