BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Tori B.
Independence , MO
I love the smell and it is very easy on the hands. This works perfectly for when I am washing a few small dishes that I do not put in the dishwasher. Works well on getting the dishes clean. Is well priced and easy to find in the grocery store. I buy this frequently.
Esmeralda D.
Abilene, TX
Dawn is always my go to, nothing lasts in the sink as long as dawn does to continue to
cut through the grease all the way to the last dish.
I can use dawn alone on heavily greased areas and
it will cut right through! I love the price and performance of this
product!
Lori A.
I always have Dawn soap around. I probably have about 6 extra bottles. They are everywhere there is a sink. Only soap that actually gets grease off efficiently the first time. Not picky about the scent I love them all. I recommend this to anyone who cleans anything.
I have tried other dish liquids and even other dawn dish liquids and I always fall back to the original. It just seems to work them best. It's thicker and suds up the best. I use it for grease stains on my boyfriends work clothes and it get it out almost every time.
Angela C.
Wellsboro, PA
We use Dawn, it lasts the longest without having to add more to the sink. I first bought it on sale because I thought it was too expensive, but I found I don't use as much. I've purchased the other scents and those are nice too, but I usually just grab the original.
Estefania T.
San Antonio, TX
A little goes a long way with this dishwashing soap! it lasts a long time if you use it properly! My go to dish soap because it works wonders and it is gets all the grease out! I just love this soap it is definitely the king of all dish soap! I definitely recommend!
Megan F.
It may be pricey but it lasts a very long time. Because of the active suds I only need about 2-3 drops on my sponge to do about a weeks worth of dishes. I have a small bottle and am about 3/4 through after at least a year, so I am definitely buying this from now on.
Marjan M.
Reseda, CA
This stuff is soft and smells amazing. I don't mind washing the dishes thanks to the dawn dish soap. It leaves my dishes crystal clean but also softens my hands as I wash away! The price is decent and can be found at target and CVS. I would recommend this to others.
Susan K.
Dawn dish soap is the ONLY dish soap in our house! It cuts through grease, like no other dish soap! Any Dawn product is great; I haven't came across one that isn't a great product! I love the fact the Dawn is environmentally safe! I will never use another dish soap!
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This dishwashing liquid works great. A little bit goes a long way. It bubbles up nicely, and you only need a little bit at a time to get the job done. It also cuts grease well and gets dishes really clean. I also use it with water to kill aphids on my pepper plants.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?