BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn shish soap is great! It is extremely affordable and nothing will get your dishes cleaner. It is great for multiple uses as well. You can use it to get stains out of clothing and to clean your counter tops. I highly recommend the original and will not use anything else on my kitchen.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
The original Dawn dishwashing liquid is the only way to go! This dishwashing liquid cuts through tough grease that cooked foods leave behind. The best thing this product has to offer is that it doesn't take as much of the liquid as most others do. One drop of this product goes a long way. It being very inexpensive is another reason that I really like this product. With that being said I highly recommend this!
Sid M.
I usually buy this from Walmart but in the past have purchased the larger size from BJ's. For me, there is no other dish soap that can compare to how clean this gets my dishes and pans without ever leaving any grease behind ! Finally a liquid soap that does what it's suppose to do !
Tiffany G.
Love original Dawn dish soap. It's more concentrated, so you don't need as much as Palmolive or Ajax. It cleans grease the first time and take away any slips feel from dishes, pans, etc. An amazing deal at CVS during PG week, because there are .25c coupons in the Sunday paper. It doesn't dry out your hands, either!
Rebecca S.
Wilmington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Dawn. I typically use the original kind to wash my cosmetic brushes, and it does such a wonderful job and never damages them or dries them out. As a plus, I've many times found the smaller bottles available at my local Dollar Trees, which I feel is such a great value. I always have felt this brand is just tried and true, and I'll probably continue to purchase their products for a long time.
Deborah H.
Fountain Inn, SC
Love it, none better for me or my family. It cleans greasy dishes and pots, without giving you greasy water. Don't know how they do that. But they do. It's gentle enough for my ultra sensitive skin to use without gloves. The concentrated version is my favorite. When money was tight, I tried a cheaper brand, but I'd end up using twice as much and the dishes still didn't have that crisp feel of clean.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only brand of dish soap i buy! Works great, smells good and it is tough on grease! It does not cost a lot of money either. I like everything about this brand. A little bit of soap goes a longt ways with this brand too. I will always buy this brand. the best brand i have ever bought
Ashley R.
Kiln, MS
This is the ONLY dish washing soap I use. It breaks down grease wonderfully & leaves things very clean. I also use this on my animals if they get fleas & it's very effective. I have been buying this product since I've been an adult. I have been on my own since I was 18 & am now 29.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is 100% my go-to when it comes to washing my dishes at home. It doesn't leave a greasy or sticky/dry feeling to any of the dishes and gets all the hard stuff off after its been sitting overnight. I would recommend it to others if you haven't tried it yet! It's affordable and lasts a good amount of time! The soap itself is a good consistency and isn't watery like some other dish soaps.
Lisa Z.
Fort Worth
Best basic dish soap for anything with grease on it. Greasy dishes, dawn is it! Got a grease spot on your shirt? Put dawn on it before you put it in the laundry. Didn't know you had a grease stain on a shirt and you already washed it? Put dawn on it and wash it again! Hands all greasy from working on the car? Dawn!!! Animals caught in an oil slick? DAWN!!! Whoever invented dawn needs an award.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?