BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Katie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
The original dawn is my favorite, it gets those hard to get food resido of my dishes. I never feel like I have to try another brand, because it works so well every time I use it.
latisha s.
Love this dish soap. I haven't found something that dawn and water can't clean. Everything from my animals, kids,dishes, and even stains. Rather they are on clothes or furniture.
Pamela S.
Cleveland, OK
I love Dawn....I use it for my laundry also put on grease stains and wash as usual gets it so clean! And love for dishes gets grease off dishes so good and the bubbles last too!
Lisa D.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I love Dawn. Not only does it work great on my dishes it makes doing dishes a whole lot easier. I love how they donate money back to the birds, too. What an outstanding product.
Lori L.
Crestview, FL
My favorite for multiple applications. Great at the basics of dishwashers, no residue. Also works great for bathing dirty dogs that get covered in greasy or sticky substances.
Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is literally the only dish soap we use now! While other brands smell pretty or claim to soften hands, Dawn Original is the only soap I trust to get our dishes clean consistently
Lisa O.
LAFAYETTE, IN
The original is still the best at cleaning stubborn dishes. I prefer the scented Dawn, but the original does a much better job actually clean your dishes, and in a shorter time!
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Best Dish washing Soap Ever!!! It's easy on your hands, I even wash my 2lb Chihuahua with it. C she's too little for any other soap!! I'll never buy another brand of dish soap again!!!
Stephanie W.
Tipton
Dawn is the only dish soap to purchase. It truly cleans like the commercial with the ducks and cleaning the oil off them. When needing to remove from from dishes it does the job.
Aiden S.
Keller, TX
This dish soap works great for scrubbing dishes and hand washing. It breaks up oil and grease to ensure that your dishes get clean. I use this everyday and it gets the job done.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?