BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11904)
Heidi S.
Bourg, LA
Since putting my family on a budget, I have tried all types of cheap dishwashing liquid and nothing beats Dawn. I can only use Dawn because it truly cleans grease easily.
Janell W.
Osseo, MN
I've used Dawn for 25 years and I love it more every time I use it. The new varieties are wonderful. Absolutely nothing compares to the amazing job Dawn does! I've converted many, many friends and family in the last 25 years.
Karleigh G.
I love dawn! it works great on my dishes and gets those annoying oil stains out of my clothes! it also smells wonderful! The apple scent is my favorite, but ill take any!
Amanda C.
Milton, NH
I absolutely love dawn dish soap! I use it to wash my dishes but also to clean my kitchen floor! When my dog is in need of a bath I use dawn dish soap on him, starting from the neck to get rid of fleas and make him smell nice (:
Tracy S.
I really like dawn dish liquid. I have yet to find anything that removes grease off dishes and pots and pans better than this product. Also the suds stay for a long time.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
It's the best dish soap Ive used. I love how gentle it is on my hands. A little goes a long way and it really cuts through the grease. I love soaking my kids cups in Dawn
marisol v.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used many liquids as scrubbing and ultra down there is none, it's the best, it removes all fat and has a pleasant smell. Use sparingly, clean and economize money.
Mayra M.
Brownsville, TX
This is a multi purpose soap. I use it to wash my dishes, hands, and remove oily stains from my clothes. It leaves my dishes clean and shiny. My hands don't become dry and on the stains of clothes it doesn't damage the clothes.
Angelena V.
Bel Air, MD
As strange as it sounds, we use Dawn to wash our black labs. The thought never occurred to me until we saw the commercial where they used Dawn on the oil covered ducks. Once I googled it, I saw that its actually great for dogs!
Desiree S.
Warren, PA
Nothing can beat Dawn. From dirty dishes to dirty pets. Dawn is hands down the best product for my house . Having kids i do a lot of dishes! This never chaps my hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?